Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 124

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.7 7/13/10 see first post)  (Read 620390 times)

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.7 7/13/10 see first post)
« Reply #1695 on: August 03, 2010, 06:36:47 am »

Those are for windows, but if the Linux folks really want the layouts, they'll go to the search box at the top of this thread and type "Linux 31.12" and find their answer in the 4th post... well, maybe the 5th post after this one is added.
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

Rkui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: August 03, 2010, 04:53:24 pm »

Hey i know the coder of this jewel is off duty now, but anyway a small suggestion, if we could have an easy to see military job icon it would help a ton, because actually i don't know if the guys really don't work or are training.

lodester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: August 03, 2010, 06:10:05 pm »

The google code project is still very much open, you can still//should always submit bugs and enhancement requests, etc for DT there

http://code.google.com/p/dwarftherapist/issues/list

With mod now off the project, more than ever if you have bugs or requests using that page will be your only hope of getting fixes/new stuff in to the release -- we just don't yet know when, or by whom.

neil_v

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: August 05, 2010, 07:43:37 pm »

Hey i know the coder of this jewel is off duty now, but anyway a small suggestion, if we could have an easy to see military job icon it would help a ton, because actually i don't know if the guys really don't work or are training.

That would be handy... If you put your mouse over the red circle icon it will pop up a list of actions. It should say "individual training".
I just nickname them A1 Military to keep track of them.

TicklemeHellmo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: August 07, 2010, 08:34:17 pm »

I realize this might be a stupid question but does dwarf therapist actually work with the current version of dwarf fortress? because when I tried to open it it said it didn't recognize the version I was using. ???*

*disregard this post
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:55:35 pm by TicklemeHellmo »

Ladde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: August 08, 2010, 03:23:01 am »

I realize this might be a stupid question but does dwarf therapist actually work with the current version of dwarf fortress? because when I tried to open it it said it didn't recognize the version I was using. ???*

*disregard this post
Check out this :)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=39229.msg1448187#msg1448187

I just downloaded the Lazy Newb Pack and got it from there.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: August 09, 2010, 08:18:43 pm »

You've done some awesomely awesome work here, chmod.

Awesomely awesome.
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

chmod

• Bay Watcher
  • I get by with a little help from my friends
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #1702 on: August 09, 2010, 08:21:38 pm »

You've done some awesomely awesome work here, chmod.

Awesomely awesome.
Hey thanks :)

And to everyone else: I just got back from a week abroad, and am trying very hard to find a permanent maintainer for DT. A few people have expressed interest, and I'll make sure it goes to a good home.

FleshForge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: August 10, 2010, 08:25:11 am »

A feature I would like to see:  visibility of relationships, to make it easier to pick out dwarves who probably shouldn't be in high risk jobs.

Zesty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: August 10, 2010, 05:55:24 pm »

I want to delete all the custom professions I have made, but I can't find out where it stores this data. Can anyone help?
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #1705 on: August 10, 2010, 05:59:43 pm »

I want to delete all the custom professions I have made, but I can't find out where it stores this data. Can anyone help?

This came up before, but it's been awhile. Tye settings file you're looking for is in your %APPDATA% folder (just type that in).
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Zesty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: August 10, 2010, 06:47:06 pm »

This came up before, but it's been awhile. Tye settings file you're looking for is in your %APPDATA% folder (just type that in).

I found a file named "Appdata" but it's got so much in it and I can't find anything reference Dwarf Therapist. Where in Appdata would I find this?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #1707 on: August 10, 2010, 06:52:17 pm »

I found a file named "Appdata" but it's got so much in it and I can't find anything reference Dwarf Therapist. Where in Appdata would I find this?

%APPDATA% should be a folder, type that in with the %s on either end.  Within that folder, go to UDP Software.  DwarfTherapist should have a settings file in there. 

Zesty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: August 10, 2010, 07:13:41 pm »

Then I suppose I can't find that file.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #1709 on: August 10, 2010, 07:18:45 pm »

The full path on my system (Windows 7) is:
C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\UDP Software\Dwarf Therapist.ini

Alternatively, you can use this program.  Supposedly it nukes the settings file completely (use at your own risk, I've never tried it myself):

Hey Chmod, I made a tiny little AHK script I would be honored if you distributed to users having problems with dwarf therapist saving information between versions and going wonky.

I call it "Reset TheRapist"  and it just basicly is a fancy dialog box that recycles their %appdata%\udp software\ dwarf therapist.ini file.  For now I know it works on windows 7, but I don't know about other versions of windows.   
Reset TheRapist

Hope people can get at least a tiny bit of use from it!

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 124