Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 124

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.7 7/13/10 see first post)  (Read 620776 times)

chmod

• Bay Watcher
  • I get by with a little help from my friends
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.3 6/5/10 see first post)
« Reply #1215 on: June 10, 2010, 04:35:31 pm »

DT is pretty sweet, but it could really use a built in auto updater for these ini changes, something apart from the main program updates...
Heh yea. I've contemplated that. It would be quite easy to do as they are just text files. I'll think about it more seriously, especially since Toady seems to be on a roll as of late.

I'm guessing this means the ability to download the updated ini's from a central server.  That would be neat, although the first updates often seem to come from the users rather than from chmod...
Yea, whenever Toady releases a new binary, I'm usually at work and can't mess with it until I get home, by which time someone else has already gotten the new offsets. But hey that's why I wrote the scanner in the first place.

The version check that DT does already hits a google app I wrote in python. So it wouldn't be hard to extend it's functionality so that it tries to update on launch.

The biggest problem remains that a lot of users have more spare time than I do :)

Woof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 10, 2010, 04:41:34 pm »

DT is pretty sweet, but it could really use a built in auto updater for these ini changes, something apart from the main program updates...
And lets add a magical cookie dispenser too.

YES!

profit

• Bay Watcher
  • Finely Crafted Engravings... Or it didn't happen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 10, 2010, 06:34:48 pm »

The biggest problem remains that a lot of users have more spare time than I do :)

Lol that we do... no work in Michigan so we can play DF all day long till unemployment benefits run out =/

Oh wait... I never got U.E...   well still does not take long to send a resume to the single job that opens every week.... even if 25,000 other people apply for the same position (True story)
Mods and the best utilities for dwarf fortress
Community Mods and utilities thread.

the Dregs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 10, 2010, 06:49:44 pm »

I tried updating DT and I failed. The new version of DF looks great but I cannot play without therapist anymore. I don't know how I ever did. Here's to hoping someone posts an updated version soon. Until then I have to hangout with my wife or something equally lame.

chmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #1219 on: June 10, 2010, 06:57:45 pm »

I tried updating DT and I failed. The new version of DF looks great but I cannot play without therapist anymore. I don't know how I ever did. Here's to hoping someone posts an updated version soon. Until then I have to hangout with my wife or something equally lame.
I just need to do a bit more testing, but I can put out a new release tonight just to officially add support for 0.31.06

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 10, 2010, 07:08:41 pm »

I just need to do a bit more testing, but I can put out a new release tonight just to officially add support for 0.31.06

When you release it, would we have to install the new one, or is that quick fix you gave us good enough?
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 10, 2010, 07:23:35 pm »

And lets add a magical cookie dispenser too.
and a pineapple.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

chmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.2 5/18/10 see first post)
« Reply #1222 on: June 10, 2010, 09:53:03 pm »

0.5.4 is now up! (Not that big of a deal, just added support for 0.31.06 legacy and graphics)
CHANGELOG

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:54:47 pm by chmod »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 10, 2010, 11:11:00 pm »

0.5.4 is now up! (Not that big of a deal)

Then Why is it in Large Text?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ratbert_CP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Enraged Primate
« Reply #1225 on: June 10, 2010, 11:13:42 pm »

In hopes that people will see it and stop asking for .31.6 support quite as much...
Ratbert #CP#Z
"For FUN and HONOR!"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: June 10, 2010, 11:17:59 pm »

In hopes that people will see it and stop asking for .31.6 support quite as much...

Ah.
We should probably stop typing so big, shouldn't we?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Urist McFumbler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.4 6/10/10 see first post)
« Reply #1227 on: June 10, 2010, 11:56:02 pm »

Thanks for the quick update.

No DT = Insane Urist McFumbler

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: June 10, 2010, 11:59:17 pm »

Urist McFumbler cancels drop item: too insane.
Urist McFumbler has gone stark raving mad!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

njero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: June 11, 2010, 11:45:27 am »

Urist McFumbler cancels drop item: too insane.
Urist McFumbler has gone stark raving mad!
Urist McFumbler has calmed down.
Urist McFumbler has observed a pleasant GUI recently.
these aren't buzzards, they're cliff racers!
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 124