Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: You are now an immortal time traveler.  (Read 5838 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: You are now an immortal time traveler.
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 08:28:40 pm »

Have you decided what happens to me yet?

Note that I am willing to fight Francis Drake over her, or at least convince him to go on a long sea voyage.
Shoes...

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 08:31:37 pm »

• Take a guitar, a solar powered generator, and an amp to about the 1400's (and a gun for just in case).
  • Find a place where there is a lot of people and sunlight.
  • Rock out

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 08:34:22 pm »

Take a R700 hunting rifle and blow Hitler's head off as he leaves jail after his sentence from the BHP is over.

Then go back in time and pop the soviet who goes back in time to kill Einstein to prevent the Allies from getting Prism tech to ensure an Allied victory in the coming WWII. And shoot Yuri, just because he sucks.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 08:35:12 pm »

-Visit NASA. Print out all documents related to engineering a space shuttle.

-Go back to 1962.

-Give the documents to both the USA and USSR on the same day.

Arathanar

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: mind-boggling awesomeness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 08:44:51 pm »

Have you decided what happens to me yet?

Note that I am willing to fight Francis Drake over her, or at least convince him to go on a long sea voyage.

It turns out that those weird pins in her hair were actually lightsabers, and she's a Sith Lord.

Do you flee, or allow yourself to become aroused?
  • Take a guitar, a solar powered generator, and an amp to about the 1400's (and a gun for just in case).
  • Find a place where there is a lot of people and sunlight.
  • Rock out

Lack of specifics leads to time warp. Next!
Take a R700 hunting rifle and blow Hitler's head off as he leaves jail after his sentence from the BHP is over.

Then go back in time and pop the soviet who goes back in time to kill Einstein to prevent the Allies from getting Prism tech to ensure an Allied victory in the coming WWII. And shoot Yuri, just because he sucks.

Heimler rises to power, what Soviet, and ok, Yuri is now dead. Before or after space trip?
-Visit NASA. Print out all documents related to engineering a space shuttle.

-Go back to 1962.

-Give the documents to both the USA and USSR on the same day.

Documents are useless to both parties, as they document unknown substances and practices not described within documents.
Urist, you can't go there! The ground is PURPLE!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 08:52:43 pm »

I accept defeat and go after her cousin, the one she had to behead.
Shoes...

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 08:54:28 pm »

get c4. travel back in time and plant c4 in sphinx's nose. travel forward to the restoration attempts of the sphinx and detonate c4.

EDIT: and then bring a lightbulb and battery back to ben franklin.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:20:31 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 08:54:35 pm »

I go back very far, to a galaxy far, far away, wearing the Iron Man suit. Considering it is the only armor there not made of plastic or belonging to Boba Fett, I capture an Imperial Star Destroyer, and bring all its crew and technology to the present, where I shall orbit Mars until I think of something better to do.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 08:55:24 pm »

-Find a suitcase nuke

-Go back in time to before cuba was a developed nation and bury it under the future location of Castro's house, set to detonate at the height of the Cuban missile crisis.

-go froward enough to get some cigars before I leave

-Wait for WWIII in safety
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 08:55:54 pm »

Go back in time and try to make the world follow the Watchmen plot line.  Starting 50 years before the earliest date mentioned in the comic, obviously, to allow the necessary families to be created.

Once genetic engineering is advanced enough (thanks to Dr. Manhattan), commission creation of a dragon based on The Flight of Dragons by Peter Dickinson.  Take several samples back to my own time and breed them for my personal factories and armies, using modern tech to make them more durable and deadly. 

Once these are completed, steal a fusion reactor capable of using anything, go back to the dawn of history (3000 BC) with my army and power source and begin a conquest of mankind, unifying the world under my rule, using my advanced, unshared technology (so it doesn't fall in the wrong hands) to make their lives better and capture criminals.

Edit:  Tame dragons from an early age between collecting them, breeding them, and enhancing them.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:07:15 pm by LegoLord »
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 09:03:08 pm »

>Take music back to the caveman days.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 09:13:28 pm »

Go back a few minutes, rob Fort Knox. Then, go back further and give all the gold to Toady
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 09:17:23 pm »

Ze plan, it's EVOLVING!!!

1: Go back in time ~60 years

2: Savescum my way to being a chess grandmaster

3: Challenge, and win(savescum!) in every human Vs. supercomputer match possible.

4: Disapear in plane "crash" (Cleverly engineered to cause no harm)

5: Exist, and reach a point in time after the point of having read that . by natural time "travel" by waiting.

6: 10 seconds after the limit, come back and laugh at the pitiful limit

5: Be always wary of intertimeline flies

6: Never pass the period point without circumventing ANY unwanted side effects it may cause, especially loss of immortaility or time travel.

7: Have a long an infinite happy life, enjoying pizza and video games for eternity, at least the time span of eternity where they exist.

8: Spend some of that eternety researching better time travel method, at least a way to preserve some thing or knowledge through the reset, secondarily a way to time travel into the future without letting time pass normally, as well as how to locally change time's flow to halt the universe.

9: After an eternety of entertainment and discovery, make self a permnent recuring NPC in others' experiences(basically, exist unobtrusively in all timelines that contain other time travelers)!

10: Profit! Become a vast expanse of 100% unkillable knowledge that refuses to share any of it except at the best moments.

11: Change name to something else quite often, so other travelers cannot immediately recognise.

12: Create a clone without any knowledge at initial time-point to become another time traveler unaffected by this list of steps.
Eh?
Eh!

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2009, 09:18:46 pm »

I want to go back exactly two hours in time, to 08:17:23 PM and stop you from making this thread, and giving us this possible time travel ability out of nowhere.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 09:32:51 pm »

I change my plan. After I bring back the Destroyer I send a squadron of TIE Bombers to nuke Calvin's house.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5