Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we stop this round and start a new one?

Yes
- 14 (60.9%)
No
- 8 (34.8%)
Other (explain)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Game is ended  (Read 63090 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 2
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2009, 05:25:00 pm »

EchoP said he would go through with a double lynch so I have no OBJECTION!.

Please, only put votes in red. Things like that mess me up when I'm scanning for votes when doing my tallies.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2009, 05:27:35 pm »

Sorry...

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2009, 08:37:53 pm »

It's unlikely we can get 3 more people to vote for EchoP, getting us a Double Lynch. Could some of the SniHjen lynchers move over to support an EchoP lynch?

Mind you, I support a SniHjen lynch as much as an EchoP lynch. I am only keeping my vote on EchoP because I am afraid that if I vote for SniHjen, then we lose a chance at a Double Lynch.

Won't a double lynch only happen if we only have two vote camps, IE that Twiggie, Kashyyk, A_Fey_Dwarf, and webadict move to SniHjen/EchoP?

Those four (except Webadict, who has already voiced his opinion on this): If you don't want to unvote or move, is it because you don't support a double lynch and/or don't suspect one of SniHjen or EchoP?
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 1 - Vacations always get ruined
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2009, 08:45:37 pm »

You go with your wild hunches Frelock. However, talking about obscure rules, even though double lynches at lylo are disallowed, are they still possible, provided it's not at lylo?

Death by discoballs?

Yes, double-lynches will happen unless the town is in lylo. However, they only occur if there are two vote camps that are tied for the lynch and over half of the surviving players have voted (or specifically abstained).

My understanding is that other vote camps may exist, but that two vote camps must be tied for the lynch.

13 people are voting, which is over half of 20, so we meet the second qualification.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2009, 08:53:40 pm »

My understanding is that other vote camps may exist, but that two vote camps must be tied for the lynch.

13 people are voting, which is over half of 20, so we meet the second qualification.

I'd like confirmation on that. If it's true that the other four votes don't matter, I'd be willing to unvote (which at this point would tie it 4-4, I believe) to generate the double lynch if nobody else will. We've still got 22 hours left, though, so it doesn't seem that pressing.
Try my orc mod!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2009, 09:24:20 pm »

This is correct.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 28, 2009, 12:37:19 am »

Firstly, sorry for not being more active, but I had nothing to say so I didn't say anything.

I support this double lynch so I vote EchoP.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

EchoP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 28, 2009, 02:56:03 am »

A few questions:
When is the deadline? Does it exist, or can we just call the day to an end?
I am curious as to why people think I am the dopp, as no one apart from Corps has really voiced any opinion on the matter. Could other people put forth their opinions on this matter. Also, I would like a reply from Webadict about his suspicious post (The one where he states that he knows that I am cult).

Also, maybe a townie would claim townie? Scum like to avoid role claiming as it is something that they are easily caught out on.

True. But Townie is the easiest to not be caught out on.
Do you realize that no matter what I answered, you would still be as convinced as before. I tell the truth, go townie, you reply with this. I claim special and you say that all scum do that.

You asked me to role claim, and I did. What were you expecting from the question if not an answer?

I did it in order to pressure you into confessing your status and plea to the town.
What does that even mean? I did confess my status and plea to the town, but I see that has had no effect on you.

I am willing to be lynched, as long as SniHjen is too.

We're aiming for that.
I still really don't know why though? That being said, I am still up for the double lynch.

tl;dr:
I am not entirely convinced on your motives for lynching me, but I am still up for it.

EchoP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 28, 2009, 03:08:44 am »

He most certainly did not. All he does here is ask me who I find suspisious. How is that post justifying his actions in anyway?
He argued that there are tons of suspicious people, and that it is strange to focus on him. You argue in response that you did not read the thread, so you only chosen one person that you felt to be suspicious. That's why he alleged that you voted for him because you did not the thread, because you didn't, and you only chosen him because you felt him to be 'suspicious'.
Missed this on my last post. Does the fact that there are lots of suspicious people make any difference whatsoever? One scum is as good as the next, are they not? There are (read: were) 6 scum in the game at the time, so there is bound to be plenty of suspicious behavior, and it should all get investigated.

Also, couple of other things I missed:
If I have missed anyone's questions, can they please point it out to me so that I can answer it.

Don't forget that Servant Corps' roleclaim is not verified.

Re-reading the last post, it makes it sound like I am trying to backpedal. As much as I would rather live, I am still willing to go through with this, these posts are here to ask some questions that have gone unanswered, that will hopefully be helpful for scum hunting after I die.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 28, 2009, 06:21:22 am »

Yeah, I wasn't going to lynch you, but if you're just a normal townie, then it's alright.  We need to convince the others.

SniHjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Hacenten
« Reply #340 on: July 28, 2009, 07:38:10 am »

Am I the only seeing something between ToonyMan and EchoP?
That [Magma] is a bit deep down there, don't you think?
You really aren't thinking like a dwarf.

If you think it is down too far, you move it up until it reaches an acceptable elevation.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2009, 10:23:39 am »

The Whiteboard
EchoP : Archangel, Mr.Person, R1ck, Servant Corps, SniHjen
Mr.Person : Twiggie
Servant Corps : Kashyyk
SniHjen : Beacon80, EchoP, Pandarsenic, Rysith, ToonyMan
Twiggie : A_Fey_Dwarf, webadict

Day 2 ends at ~5pm Pacific time Today
Come play Mafia with us!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 28, 2009, 10:27:46 am »

tl;dr:
I am not entirely convinced on your motives for lynching me, but I am still up for it.

Also:
I am willing to be lynched, as long as SniHjen is too. I am willing to put my life on that chance now, because with only 4 scum left, we can put this in the bag if we keep up the hunt.

That's the only reason I was suggesting changing my vote to cause a double lynch. My vote remains firmly on SniHjen.

Try my orc mod!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2009, 11:41:57 am »

HAMMER VOTE ECHOP

Stop trying to lych SniHjen!

I believe he is human, I trust him, and his anonymous friend. I'm voting EchoP to protect SniHjen.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2009, 11:45:56 am »

No.  When need to get them both lynched today.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47