Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we stop this round and start a new one?

Yes
- 14 (60.9%)
No
- 8 (34.8%)
Other (explain)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Game is ended  (Read 62933 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 2
« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2009, 06:02:24 am »

EchoP, if we lynch you we'll find out alot of info.

As for what webadict said, I could not help but laugh at the first thing he said on that list.  Sounded so much like Phoenix Wright.   ;D

To Toonyman,
Anybody have any info?  I got nothing.
What the hell is this? Are you fishing for role info so you know who to kill tonight? Don't ask others to claim this early in the game. Especially if you have no info yourself.
To servant corps, did EchoP come to you claiming to be the last dopp? Is that why you are voting to lynch him? Because if that is the case then i will happily follow along. Because if your lying, that is easily found out be lynching EchoP, then we can lynch you (or a night killer can target you). Ether way, we will probably end up killing someone anti-town. If your claim of EchoP being the last dopp is just a suspicion(and he hasn't claimed to you), then I don't know what to think.
To Webadict, I only just realized that you didn't vote yesterday. That is pretty scummy considering that what you have just posted is gunning for the lynch of lurkers, Which is exactly what you didn't do yesterday. However I do consider your lynch of twiggie a good idea. Getting rid of those who don't post, and we can't analyze is probably the best thing to do here.

So, vote twiggie unless servant corps answers my question.

Sorry?  This is probably going to be my first Mafia that finishes.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 27, 2009, 07:58:12 am »

OK, just realised i fosed a dead guy and feeling really stupid.

i think rick could well be a dopp. he was the first person to vote for org on day 1 - imo the dopps realised org want playing and decided to off him to ease suspicions on themselves. however, im not going to vote for him because i think finding the aliens/cultists is more important, as pointed out by a load of other guys.

im going to vote mr person. i believe him to be a one-slot alien, particularly the alien operative. ill just go grab the quotes for this...

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 1 - Vacations always get ruined
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2009, 08:06:22 am »

The only alien that can get intel is the exterminator.

this makes me think that he is an alien one-slot. i think he read through the roles, paying particular attention to his role, but didnt read properly so he got this wrong.

Webadict for exterminator with intel?

Yes, I've been watching the game carefully here, but I haven't really seen anything too suspicious so far, so my votes staying on org. It seems like the scumhunting is a bit more frantic on this day 1 compared to other days, but I don't think a day 1 lynch is quite as useful as it used to be due to the multiple factions in the game.

Wow, that's really scummy there, I gotta say. You haven't seen anybody suspicious, yet you think Org is? You think a lynch with 8 scums (or more!) isn't useful? You've been lurking? Vote R1ck.

how exactly do you figure 8 scum? 3+3=6. one explanation is that you're the operative or the exterminator, and therefore you know that theres another 2 scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2009, 10:01:52 am »

To Webadict, I only just realized that you didn't vote yesterday. That is pretty scummy considering that what you have just posted is gunning for the lynch of lurkers, Which is exactly what you didn't do yesterday. However I do consider your lynch of twiggie a good idea. Getting rid of those who don't post, and we can't analyze is probably the best thing to do here.

You're not too smart, are you? Did you actually TRY looking at the votes yesterday?

Does everyone suddenly think I'm NOT voting? Does anyone actually bother to check, you know, the Voteboard?

Also, I'm going to be gone for a few days. Until Wednesday. Sorry.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2009, 11:36:53 am »

Hmm, I don't quite know who to vote for, SniHjen or EchoP. On one hand, SniHjen's last post here is pretty suspicious:
I
Have
No
Freaking
Clue
Who
Could
Be
Cult!

HELP!
That appears to me to be a transparent effort to lure townie investigative roles into revealing themselves and their information to you, so that you can then night kill them.

On the other hand, Echo's long posts also seem pretty scummy to me, it seems like he's trying to make people trust him by appearing to scumhunt while at the same time avoiding the dreaded label of lurker. He knows that suspicion upon him combined with that label would spell certain doom.
I Vote EchoP, just to make sure he dies.
BTEAMHOB-Year 10 - It's POI'd to the extreme

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2009, 11:44:21 am »

Whoops, sorry EchoP.  You're not scum.

Unvote.

Which leads me to vote for SniHjen for trying to make EchoP look like scum.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2009, 11:52:10 am »

Sorry I've been gone for, oh shit, a few days, but my internet access got cut. It's fixed now, but sorry. I've reread the whole thing and, although I don't find EchoP very scummy, it's the best guess we have. Now, I say we double lynch. Why the hell would you not want to double lynch? It's a second kill for the town!

Also, we may in fact have a doctor and exterminator, why would the doctor claim? Claimed doc=Dead doc, remember. I wouldn't throw out the exterminator option just yet. To be fair, it does seem a tad remote, so if there's no third kill tonight, I doubt there's an exterminator. Also, I wouldn't throw out Servant Corps being a different alien than he claims.

ToonyMan and Alexhans both strike me as town. General demeanor and (what would be) tone. Webadict, you seem to have anger issues against lurkers, but have you ever considered that, maybe, just maybe, it's not intentional? They had every interest in playing the game but something got in their way? Perhaps, you know, real life? Not all of us can spend 24/7 sitting on a message board, analyzing everything, even if we wanted to. Just keep that in mind before going off on another rage, ok? It's a game, not SRS BSNS.

On the other hand, the intentional lurkers need to be lynched. Well, they need to be lynched if no better option is available. Perhaps we can double lynch a lurker and EchoP? Actually, what the heck, I'll vote SniHjen, going for the double lynch.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2009, 11:56:05 am »

I don't see how a double lynch will be negitive for us.   ;)

Except for having less town if they one or both are.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2009, 01:09:11 pm »

EchoP and SniHjen are both acting fairly suspicious. I'm nor sure if a double lynch is the answer, though, since I'm pretty sure one is town and one is scum, rather than both scum. I'd rather figure out which is which than kill them both. For now, vote SniHjen, since he seems more suspicious to me. Any use of a BS machine, other than in jest and especially when it's producing such bad BS, is suspicious.

However, I'm not sure why Twiggie is going off voting for suspected one-slot aliens when we're pretty sure we've got at least one scum in the open, and I'm not sure why AFD is going after a lurker in the same circumstances. I'm not sure why Mr. Person is completely ignoring Twiggie's accusation (as unlikely to get him lynched at this point as it is). And R1ck's logic for EchoP seems thin. That we only have 4 scum left makes it harder, since that's 6 suspicious people among 4 scum, and I doubt that we've managed to draw out all three cultists + the dopp + the possible exterminator + operative on day 2.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2009, 01:12:50 pm »

Speaking of which.  If we kill all the dopps and cultists the game will still go on if there's a hostile alien, right?

SniHjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Hacenten
« Reply #310 on: July 27, 2009, 01:18:07 pm »

Whoops, sorry EchoP.  You're not scum.

How...

would you know?
That [Magma] is a bit deep down there, don't you think?
You really aren't thinking like a dwarf.

If you think it is down too far, you move it up until it reaches an acceptable elevation.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 27, 2009, 01:34:58 pm »

Anonymous friend.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 27, 2009, 01:36:54 pm »

By-the-way, that sounded real scummy, cultist.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 27, 2009, 01:58:31 pm »

EchoP : R1ck, Servant Corps, SniHjen
Mr.Person : Twiggie
Servant Corps : Kashyyk
SniHjen : EchoP, Mr.Person, Rysith, ToonyMan
Twiggie : A_Fey_Dwarf, webadict

Reminder: Day 2 ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

SniHjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Hacenten
« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2009, 02:12:47 pm »

Anonymous friend.

I have one of those too

He said that he knows I'm human.
That [Magma] is a bit deep down there, don't you think?
You really aren't thinking like a dwarf.

If you think it is down too far, you move it up until it reaches an acceptable elevation.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47