Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we stop this round and start a new one?

Yes
- 14 (60.9%)
No
- 8 (34.8%)
Other (explain)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Game is ended  (Read 62966 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 2 - Extended (game possibly messed up)
« Reply #480 on: July 29, 2009, 06:29:25 am »

I read somewhere in that huge pile of posts, (eight pages for crying out loud!), that someone wanted my reasoning for roleclaiming to save a normal townie.

Well, I didn't know he was just a normal townie, he could have been a PR. Thats all the FBI does, reveal the race. And figured that the odds of him being a scum leader were just way to small.

And he also asked what was my reasoning for investigating him I think. Well, to me he was acting suspiciously and as this was his first mafia I couldn't look back on his prevoius play style. So I decided to go with SniHjen.

I also will vote ToonyMan for being a pain in the ass with all his mind games. We only need one person doing that and Webadict has already claimed it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 29, 2009, 06:50:00 am »

I'm town though.  Don't ban me.  What I did was good for town, I caught a cultist.

Just a normal cultist. BUT I AM FISHMASTER!

Worry not, the Cultists won't kill Toonyman. If they are, I shall try my best to steer them away and inform you of the situation. But as it stands I hope the Doppelgangers won't get to you thinking you are a special role.

LET THE MURDERS BEGIN!

Sorry for keeping the rest of town out of the blue.   :(  No more Cable Guy alliance.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #482 on: July 29, 2009, 06:51:44 am »

I've skimmed the thread and I'm fine with lynching duke as long as we lynch Toonyman who blatantly lied. 

I'm fed up of the conditioned votes... what if I wrote: "vote as necessary to avoid a double lynch (if possible toonyman lynch)"

well, you've got yourself a paradox.  Conditioned votes are non-commital and suck. 

regarding a meta game mafia alliance between 2 players... that's just outright dumb... Mafia is a game where you have to forget everything else and try to win with your team.  You can try to deceive, fake, etc, etc.  Town should almost never lie.  If scum is stupid enough to reveal themselves to town in the false pretense that town is gonna side with them (when it's against their goal) then they deserve to be lynched.

Toonyman should probably calm down and research a couple of mafiascum games to see how this game is played and stop acting like an overeager VI with delusions of grandeur.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:03 am »

And?  I caught a cultist!   ;D

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 29, 2009, 07:41:05 am »

You are very insistent that you caught a cultist, but we have not seen any proof of this.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 29, 2009, 07:43:01 am »

If quotes from PMs are not enough I don't know what is.

EchoP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 29, 2009, 07:56:05 am »

If quotes from PMs are not enough I don't know what is.
Dude... You can fake PMs?

And?  I caught a cultist!   ;D
>:(
You are missing the whole point of this game by a mile. You doing this ruins the point of the game for everyone else. Please do not think that you have done a good thing here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 29, 2009, 07:57:27 am »

Catching mafia ruins the game?  Sounds scummy.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 29, 2009, 08:01:40 am »

Dude... I didn't think you were allowed to quote PMs?
Also:
Hey guys, I'm mafia! :D:D:D.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 29, 2009, 08:02:29 am »

As long as it isn't Meph's it's ok.   ;)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 29, 2009, 08:05:46 am »

Here's some more:

Well, looks like our agreement has been shot to pieces. You will likely die tonight, but why like this?

Eh, this is Mafia. Let us see how this turns out. I figured this alliance could have lasted 'till turn three.
How's it going?  You're really good at acting town.   ;D  You're like the least suspectable.  I don't think anybody has the guts to vote you.  Don't worry though, my mouth is zipped.  :-X
At least, 'till there are a good three townspeople left and it could decide the game. I'm alright with that kind of a backstab.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 29, 2009, 08:48:05 am »

I still think EchoP is scum, but ToonyMan and Duke2.0 are more scummy than EchoP. We can always lynch EchoP later.

What I would desire is a double lynch regardless though. Town only have one kill per day, while our enemies has two per day. If we lynch, we kill off two people, while our enemies kill off two people, which evens the odds. It also reveals more information, and make the days shorter, meaning we lose less people to Doppelganger/Cultist attacks.

Unvote

Vote to ensure a double lynch for two people (except if one of those two people is Servant Corps)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 29, 2009, 08:51:17 am »

My goal is to make sure a double lynch occurs. I would like it to be EchoP/ToonyMan (so that we can roleflip EchoP to determine if my suspicion is correct, and then verify if ToonyMan is telling the truth), but if it turns out to be ToonyMan/Duke2.0...I don't want to stand in the way of that. Hence my conditional vote.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 29, 2009, 08:55:12 am »

I completely agree, atleast I get to take down a cultist with me, it would have been better if I could get more information, but...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 29, 2009, 08:55:58 am »

Vote to ensure a double lynch for two people, with those two people being Duke 2.0 and Toonyman.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47