Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: RPLP : Battleships Forever. Rebels go boom, fed's go pewpew pirates go arr arr.  (Read 25844 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Come to think of it, maybe I could draw glowing boosters...

If multiplayer is ever planned for this game, they'd better have a way to automatically exchange added files like CoD2 and other games.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

If multiplayer is ever planned for this game,...
It's planned for BSF2.Which should be in development now.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does anyone know if there's a way to make your battleship restrict enemy movement instead of just letting them fly under it? I made a death star that had aegis shields on everything exposed except the core, which was in the middle of two trenches- but ships don't fly through the trenches, they fly under the sides. Which is retarded.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

What piece are those glowing engines on the back? I can only find thrusters...
I just aegis'd three stock section 25s and layered them together.(that's for each strip)
There IS a fake aegis affect, if you don't want to be all cheaty with the invincibility on those sections.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

There IS a fake aegis affect, if you don't want to be all cheaty with the invincibility on those sections.
There WASN'T back when I made that.

I repeat,this was in v89,before custom sections and all those fancy effects you can use on your ship.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Wait, what. BUMP.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hum, who thinks this Let's Play needs a reboot?

Page 20 is a big, round number...

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Mutiny seems like a perfectly acceptable option at this point.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Wake up Asheron...

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last call: If this gets to page 2 and Asheron doesn't post, I'm starting a new BSF thread. There's a lot to milk here that hasn't been milked, methinks.

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile

i think this thread needs 20 ccs of:

FALCAN PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ac31

• Bay Watcher
  • [FIREBREATH]
    • View Profile

FALCAWN PAUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Just wondering if it would be possible (however unwise) to make demons a civilisation
I don't see any reason they couldn't be. What would happen if they breached the HFS?
Horrors! Annoying relatives in the deep!

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com

Right. I'm slightly annoyed of my lazyness and utter neglection to post. I refer to it as the "Aqizzar-simsic symptom". 
I shall not stop any mutinious action performed by any members.

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile

Last call: If this gets to page 2 and Asheron doesn't post, I'm starting a new BSF thread. There's a lot to milk here that hasn't been milked, methinks.

SHADOWdump is already making a new one.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

SHADOWdump is already making a new one.
Actually,mine is going to take a while(making the ships and stuff)and is not styled nearly like this,so if anyone wishes to make one,go ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22