Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: RPLP : Battleships Forever. Rebels go boom, fed's go pewpew pirates go arr arr.  (Read 25943 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: RPLP : Battleships Forever. Arr, piracy!
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2009, 10:20:03 am »

I open fire whitoute waiting for the caaptain or crew to respond.

(also, is it just me or are the "fighters" bigger and more powerfull than the main ship? also, you shuld keep track of money so i can know exacly how much more than evryone else I have.)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2009, 10:26:19 am »

I say we get in there,blow **** up,grab whatever we can,and fly the **** outa there. Minimal contact with those confederates.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2009, 10:27:30 am »

I open fire whitoute waiting for the caaptain or crew to respond.

(also, is it just me or are the "fighters" bigger and more powerfull than the main ship? also, you shuld keep track of money so i can know exacly how much more than evryone else I have.)
They are bigger but not more powerful. I upped the 12th Bay's weapons a tiny bit to keep it from being obselete.

Also, the gold thing isn't that important. Alright. You've got 50 portions of radioactive gold and 50 stocks in Google.

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2009, 10:28:30 am »

Crazy confederates, not wanting help. Blow the ungrateful fools up, I want to see how hard it is to shoot missiles while heavily intoxicated.

I think the gold was just a plot excuse to get bigger ships, and I prefer it that way.

"Yarr! Kill 'em all!"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Guns blazing, without a doubt. What's the purpose of the marines anyways? There is no boarding action in the game, so is it RP'ed or what?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guns blazing, without a doubt. What's the purpose of the marines anyways? There is no boarding action in the game, so is it RP'ed or what?
There can be boarding action.
Most likely, if things sort of going as I plan them, your going to board something which might or may not be a big plot twist and which might or may not be rather destructive.

Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

"Arg! send those Confederate dogs back to the scrap yard! Those rebels will no doubt pay us handsomely for saving their bacon"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile

CSMM: "GARAAAGAGHGH! AAARRGGHGH! GRAAAAGH!" (Still on sedatives...)

Rough Translation: "Right then gents! Tally ho! We'll send those Confederate swine swimming, we will!"

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Right, we help the rebels to beat back the feds while using them as a meatshield. When the feds are out of it we turn on the rebels. Simple really.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Unless we've been bloodied by the fight, in which case we'll act as though we had come as their noble saviors, until they repair our ships and replenish our men. THEN we'll destroy them.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

I say we help the rebels.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll update tomorrow, by that time the entire crew should have responded, though it looks there's a consensus to killing the confederates first and then helping or not helping the rebels.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We help the rebels. If we don't we won't have enough firepower to take the experimental bases in RLLY BIG PLANET.  I think we should hide in the toady nebula if we are forced to flee.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote try to get on the rebellion's good side, but killing the confederates should be our primary goal. They were rude.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not like the confederacy is going to give us anything if we help them. They will likely just shoot us too.

The rebels, however, are probably going to give us something if we help them. Unless they are super strapped for cash.

I really wouldn't mind joining a rebellion.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22