Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: Boss Rush RtD - MSPA Intermission. (T27/Psyche)  (Read 70246 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 16 - Nobody expects the... um... lemme try again.
« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2009, 10:21:32 am »

Yes. That shall result in chaos.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2009, 08:45:44 pm »

Isn't your name "Dies Horribly"?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2009, 04:45:09 am »

Why, yes it is.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 22, 2009, 06:12:08 am »

SURPRISE UPDATE INCOMING... wait, I spoiled it.

Long story short, my dad managed to find a solution to the internet problem. Slow, but it works.

Now, please excuse me, I've got to make up for ten days without the web and need to get back up to date. Expect the surprise update that nobody expected (not even the Spanish Inquisition) soon tho. You know my work ethics.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 22, 2009, 07:20:57 am »

Good luck. Many things have happened in your absence.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 23, 2009, 08:53:26 pm »

Good luck. Many things have happened in your absence.
For example, I kick ass.  Pics soon.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 24, 2009, 09:26:32 am »

And you STILL HAVEN'T SUBMITTED AN ACTION.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 24, 2009, 03:42:09 pm »

Return tea set and pillows, ask about medic.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 17 - I smell plot.
« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2009, 09:32:47 am »

UPDAET: Eagle now has to worry about many, many voices in his head - EVERY watcher can submit an action. Highest roll wins. Eagle gets a +1 bonus for his action.
Also, there are quite a number of NPCs you could talk to. They all know quite a bit and could provide a hint where to begin questing.

zchris13 - Return tea set and pillows, ask about medic.

(4) You think about your ill-gotten Maximum Comfort (tm) implements. You really should return them, you forgot that because there were more important things afoot. But then you remember that the clerk high-tailed it outta there after you slowly quit your sheganians. So you keep the Maximum Comfort (tm) implements for future utility.

Afterwards, you enter the pub, which is relatively empty thanks to it being morning. There's the bartender inside - an elderly man with a very serious look and an epic moustache - and then there's the people who are still/again drunk: an apparently underage, orange-haired and totally smashed girl, a depressed green-clad red-haired woman, a youthful man who looks like he just had the worst nightmare of his life, and finally a small ugly bad-mannered dog. You ask the bartender about the medic, and give her description. He looks at you a little strange before declaring that pretty much everyone here knows her and a good deal of the population owes them their lives. He also tells you she works at the apothecary of the village in the afternoon, most times anyway.

tehstefan - In any case, I go to the barracks, maybe I can train my bow and arrow skills there.

(5) In the barracks there are an unusual amount of beat-up looking soldiers, and the overall atmosphere is a little gloomy, but there's an instructor who shows you the basic knacks of archery, after examining you with a sad look. Since it's apparently a borderline emergency, he does this for free.

Jack_Bread - Buy a sewing kit.

(2) The only general store gets hastily locked as you approach.

Eagle - Earn money by amusing the crowd by setting myself on fire. Keep converting people.

(2) Problem 1: Magic is commonplace. People aren't gonna watch a burning man because twice weekly there's a pyromanic festival to be seen in which one orange-white girl incinerates a purple-black girl, or sometimes does more strange and inventive things to her. Or vice-versa.
Problem 2: There is no crowd.

Dies-Horribly - Type Kilt. That ought to help. And visit the magic shop. In reverse order. That is, go to shop before typing.
Before I forget totally, I am still going to play the keyboard like a guitar one time.

(5) You enter the magic shop. Inside, it is dark, gloomy and stale, like you'd expect from a magic shop. There's also the obligatory candles-in-skulls and stuffed alligators around. The shopkeep appears to be female,and is dressed like you'd expect it from a stereotype female magic user, but a much more covering and purple/green arrangement is used. After asking her, she is indeed Mima, and will be more or less happy to help you out with your problems.

The store keeps an amount of books (such as "Shou's Guide To Magical Lasers"), magical and occult indegrients, amulets, charms, and pretty much any magical service you'd imagine, even tutoring (it's expensive, tho)

You then decide it wouldn't be a good idea to do things with your keyboard as you've likely got a skilled wizard who does give you the creeps in front of you who might be unhealthily interested in adding the keyboard to her collection.

Statuses

Zchris13

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jack_Bread

'Scarface' tehstefan

Eagle

Dies-Horribly

Medic

Barkeep

Orange-Hair

Red-Hair

Depressive Soldier

Dog

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2009, 12:05:56 pm »

Mima is she whom Medic mentioned? That is, she's the one who knows about damnation?

Tell Mima my name. Explain that I am doomed. Ask if I can be cured, and how. Tell her I'll be able to pay.
I hope a weapon of choice would be sufficient...

Oh, and someone please tell the red haired lady about the concept of colour coordination.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2009, 12:19:56 pm »

Oh shit. Ive got voices.

Anyways, get a red cloak, find some orange sunglasses. Then set self on fire and go see why all the soldiers seem to be beaten up. Ask if they need something killed or any other help.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2009, 12:22:02 pm »

One thing. If you allow everyone to control Eagle, with a +1 for Eagle's roll, wouldn't he, with sufficient players, get a 6 or 7 everytime? I'm hoping for a seperate roll. Or not.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2009, 12:25:25 pm »

I think he'll roll separately for everyone that tries to control me, with a +1 bonus for me. Then roll for whatever action they wanted to do.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2009, 01:23:00 pm »

Just as Eagle said.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2009, 03:42:02 pm »

Use Adventurers Work Ethic to break into that shop and ask why the shopkeeper is always avoiding me and accuse him of cheating on me with another costumer.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32