Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32

Author Topic: Boss Rush RtD - MSPA Intermission. (T27/Psyche)  (Read 70248 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 14 - *hic* Wanna play cards?
« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2009, 10:44:05 am »

I'm gonna roll every single time the keyboard is used, for maximum hilarity. Also, turn upcoming... NOW.

zchris13 - Wake up.

(5) In a storm, the great tree will fall, but the grass will just bow. You wake up because all that energy creates a twitchy sensation, and dust yourself off. Ready to go, once again!

tehstefan - Thank the great fighter in the sky, then try and order something at the cafe, see what they have. All that impossibly awesome rock slicing gets a guy hungry!

(5) You offer a prayer to the great fighter in the sky. There is no reaction, but that's fairly normal for the Great Fighter. You then climb out of your hole and greet the café clerk. He looks spooked, but bravely remains at his post.

Jack_Bread - Cry... just cry...

And name my Metapod "Glue"

(2) Tears won't even express your emotions, and your Metapod is now christened 'Goo'...

Eagle - Apologize to medic. Ask her to pull the arrow out of my leg and patch me up also. Avoid setting her on fire.

(4) You try your best to apologize to the moody medic, and you barely succeed in explaining the situation. She agrees to treat you.

Dies-Horribly - Join Stefan for a drink. Invite medic. Ask if she can cure damnation.

(6) You decide to enter the café for a good old drink, and invite the medic, who is slightly reluctant to accept but joins you in the end. The clerk managed to recover from the shock of seeing the Dust Monster and now asks you what you want to order. tehstefan orders a chilly dog, Dies-Horribly orders three beers, which prompts tehstefan to order three beers too. The medic decides to get a Hakurei Burger, which Dies-Horribly chivalrously offers to pay, which earns him a slap on the face. You sit down at a table, discussing the situation and drinking entirely too much beer. LIQUOR HOLDING ROLL! (2) (1) (6) tehstefan hits the ground first, apparently this sort of situation isn't really his forte. The chilly dog really didn't help either. While the medic doesn't show any signs of the alcohol getting to her head, Dies-Horribly does, and tries to grope her. This results in Dies-Horriblys face getting firmly embedded into the furniture. The medic then sighs and exits the building.

Medic (NPC) - Treat the wounded.

(5) She makes a beeline for Eagle, hauls him to the nearest river, puts out his fire and puts healing salves on his joints. (Liquor after-effects roll!) (3) She then mutters some gibberish sounding like "mus... hellp Kag... kagyasssan..." and staggers away in direction café, visibly swaying.

Statuses

Zchris13

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jack_Bread

tehstefan

Eagle

Dies-Horribly

Medic

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:17:44 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2009, 02:08:59 pm »

Run around with my eyes closed swing my knives around.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2009, 03:52:02 pm »

Errol, what should I do? I don't just want to sit around here, eating.

Although I am inclined to go have a talk with the medic. About... Stuff.

Medic stuff. Yeah.  Do that.

EDIT: catch her if she trips, stuff like that. Typical, "help the poor drunken, stumbling maiden to a place she can lie down, and puke her guts all over your nice sofa" situation
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:00:47 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2009, 04:36:00 pm »

NOOO!! MY FIRE!! THE ONLY REMAINING EVIDENCE THAT LITTLE EVER PLAYED THIS RTD!!

If there are people besides the party in the cafe, tell them about the wonders of Banjo. Convert them so Banjo gains smiting power!

Also, type in "godspeed railgun" on the keyboard.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2009, 05:02:12 pm »

Having played scribblenauts, I recommend typing "mind control ray" and "cuthulu". 8)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2009, 06:58:26 pm »

I wake up! Considering I'm knocked out...
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2009, 11:24:24 pm »

What I miss?
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2009, 01:08:43 am »

(Wait, did I get two sixes in the same turn? Resulting in some beer, rejection and a smashed face?)
Well, I got's meself a scribblenauts keyboard!

And hey, hands off of my keyboard! If you insist you can get the right hands I made.

Anyway! I will... Let me think.

EDIT: Well, at least apologize to miss medic. I was drunk and didn't know what came over me.  And mention damnation.
Wait. It will be hard to talk with an embedded face. Maybe the right order is first to release my face and then talk.

And I've got a great idea for the keyboard. I'll save it for a special occasion.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:12:55 am by Vlynndar »
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2009, 04:03:09 am »

You got a six and an one, the medic got that second six.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2009, 05:15:18 am »

Ah, excellent.

Would you allow me typing 'watermelon' as well, or need I save that for a different special occasion than the one I mentioned?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2009, 09:34:55 am »

You get to type one thing per turn. So no 'watermelon' AND 'idiot' typing, but 'idiot eating a watermelon' would be legal. If you overdo the num of words, it will have hilarious consequences.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2009, 05:01:11 pm »

What I miss?
Somebody jacked your spot.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2009, 07:07:08 am »

Guess what? I'll take actions from both Little and Eagle. The one who wins the roll gets to do the action.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2009, 09:11:23 am »

Ooh, multiple personalities!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 15 - The Scarlet Sun
« Reply #254 on: October 10, 2009, 11:49:03 am »

I'm gonna roll every single time the keyboard is used, for maximum hilarity. Also, turn upcoming... NOW.

zchris13 - Catch her if she trips, stuff like that. Typical, "help the poor drunken, stumbling maiden to a place she can lie down, and puke her guts all over your nice sofa" situation. Also talk about medic stuff because you have time.

(2) You want to help the medic, but she just shoves you aside. You still follow her.

tehstefan - I wake up! Considering I'm knocked out...

(5) Despite being throughly boozeified you force yourself to wake up. You are still considerably drowsy.

Jack_Bread - Run around with my eyes closed swing my knives around.

(6) The decision stands - you will do something to divert your attention from life which has become extremely miserable lately so you pull out your knives and do kind of a wild, deadly tapdance. Until someone smacks you with the hilt of a bow.

Little Eagle - If there are people besides the party in the cafe, tell them about the wonders of Banjo. Convert them so Banjo gains smiting power!

(3) You talk to the clerk, but the clerk seems to be too scared for any of that Jehovah's Witnesses methods. Or not scared enough.

Dies-Horribly - EDIT: Well, at least apologize to miss medic. I was drunk and didn't know what came over me.  And mention damnation.
Wait. It will be hard to talk with an embedded face. Maybe the right order is first to release my face and then talk.

(4) You release your face from the table, it hurts like hell but you ignore that pain for now, then you set out to find the medic and apologize. She accepts but you aren't clear whether she actually understood you. Regardless, you ask her about a cure for damnation, and she replies with something that sounds like "Nomee... ash she vamp... livesh norsch-eas-s. Big fans-sy" - she pauses to smack Jack_Bread in the head with her bow - " 'ouse... nows 'er wai 'round faits. Needa g-gift... an' patienz. And di-plo-mas-si."

Medic (NPC) - Try to treat drunkenness.

(4) She decides the best cure for a drink too much is a good long sleep, so she takes one beneath a tree.

---

Nobody seems to have noticed that night already begun, and since nobody really wants to pull an all-nighter, you agree to finish this day and have a good night's sleep.

Next morning, the party awakens refreshened. The medic is nowhere to be found.

It's your choice. Do you want to go west to the town (to restock and potentially find the medic) or go north-east to meet the person the medic mentioned?

Statuses

Zchris13

Jack_Bread

tehstefan

Eagle

Dies-Horribly

Medic

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32