Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: EFS PBEM - The Copycat Wars - !!1 VACANCY!! - Li Halan Regency (1. regent)  (Read 39095 times)

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: EFS PBEM - The Copycat Wars - Pax Galactica, Li Halan Regency (1. regent)
« Reply #255 on: September 25, 2009, 08:57:48 am »

(whoops, mistook some fleet units marked as green as yours, :awesomeface:)
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you will look sweet upon the seat
of a bicycle built for two.

Kejardon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2009, 01:50:09 pm »

Hah, it never much occured to me that off-map cities could be a strategic advantage.
If you don't want me to build any more, I won't (and I won't station units in the one I already have), but that spot is so much more resourceful than the adjacent spots that I really don't want to move the city, even if it were free to do so. :/

(whoops, mistook some fleet units marked as green as yours, :awesomeface:)
I'm just going to happily pretend it wasn't a mistake because it's rather handy for me. :)

---

To the increasingly grating Lord Ibn Palazzo
The wit that Zdanya shared seemed quite apparent, considering your own recent accusations. You have no Decados warships in Grail space, correct? Then I can safely say I have no Hawkwood spies or transports of any kind on your planet, and your own accusations are equally as silly.
As you do not seem to appreciate wit very much, I will plainly state everything now as to be sure you understand our position. The purpose of the Imperial Eye is to monitor the empire to find small problems before they become significant. In this function the Eye should not be needlessly impeded by the whims of Houses. Likewise, the purpose of the Imperial Fleet is to defend the empire from invaders. In this function the fleet must be free to move around as well, in order to find and engage any hostile forces. Surely you understand the latter from your own position, so it should not be difficult for you to understand the former as well.
To this purpose the Imperial Eye transports will be moving around the galaxy and monitoring as much as they can. The information they find will be kept secret and not used for any House's purposes, and only announced when a threat is found. To accuse House Hawkwood of planning an invasion of another house's planet is absurd, as we have been quite busy in our own space as it is. So long as other houses actions are no threat to the empire, they are not of much concern to us.

---

Turn will be sent very shortly

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2009, 06:57:01 am »

To Lord Kejardon of the Hawkwood:
 Dear Cousin, let me point out the differencies in our positions as the heads of our respectable Ministries.
First of all, me and Speaker Zdanya have signed an agreement not to station military ships over Grail while not stating the same about ministry ships. In your case, I have been insisting numerous times that the Eye should be looking for whatever it wants to find somewhere else rather than Severus. And there's a good reason for that.
 You see, while my homeworld is situated right next to the Capitol, it means that the Eye can covertly ship DNA legions to Severus, without me noticing a thing, only to strike at your whim. I do want to believe that your house would not act in such a despicable fashion, but I'm too much a cautious person to let the possibility persist.
 In this light, your position is equal to me stationing the Fleet above your homeworld - something that, as I believe, you'd percieve as a direct threat to your noble house.
 Moreover, there is no threat on Severus that you should be keeping your Eye on, while the Symbiots are such a threat. I've got no other obligation to take actions against them other than the duty to the Empire, and I could very well abandon Stigmata, using the imperial ships to further my own goals, just as you seem to be doing with your ministry. Hell, if you want to put them to good use, why not send your spies to the Symbiot ridden worlds and pinpoint targets for Stigmatean troops?
 Neither Speaker Zdanya, nor Lord Saladin would have anything against me moving the Fleet to engage Symbiot menace, them being the closest and thus most endangered by alien threat. Same with Lord Gabrielle, the Stigmata Commander. Your actions, with regard to the use of minstries, seem to be fueled only by your own agenda, and thus despicable.

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2009, 08:57:22 am »

Indeed, as our House has directly felt these past years, the greatest threat to humanity is the Symbiots. House Hazat is entirely willing to participate in the joint effort to eradicate the Symbiot threat. Our unique position guarantees us easy and steady supply lines for a ground assault.
We also wish to reaffirm that we have no issues with the Imperial Fleet moving through human space unobstructed. I wish to apologize to the Decados leadership for the misunderstanding. Apparently our transport ship captains were confused by the new paint job on some of the fleet ships. But regardless of their apparent color, they are still the Imperial Fleet.

We welcome the effort to drive the Symbiot threat from our borders.

-Lord High Speaker Zdanya,
  House Hazat.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2009, 01:25:09 pm »

mlittle, it looks like you sent me what appears to be the end of your turn or something.  I loaded it up, saw an al-Malik cruiser with 0 movement points left, a message saying "you have moved all your units this turn", but I closed out so that I wouldn't see anything else.  Can you send me the Li Halan turn so nothing gets mixed up?

Edit: I went ahead and just ended the turn and played mine and sent it along.  If mlittle notices anything wrong from going ahead then we can always go back and replay this batch of turns.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 04:22:29 pm by Kebooo »

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2009, 01:02:06 am »

turn sent.

edit:
I'm happy to notice that Lord Kejardon ordered the Eye to move it's ships away from Severus.

---

Also, it's annoying how the Symbiots don't give a shit about Raider Ship's total invisibility.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:47:23 am by Il Palazzo »

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 04, 2009, 04:16:30 pm »

Which one of ya lazy buggers is hoggin the save?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 05, 2009, 01:03:58 pm »

braaaaiins...saaavee...

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 05, 2009, 11:59:49 pm »

My theory is that Kejardon is drawing detailed maps of all of our planets on his walls, studying them day and night.

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2009, 03:03:24 pm »

So Kejardon has the save?
He must be savescumming like CRAZY.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2009, 04:24:54 pm »

I have no clue, I was just guessing.  I haven't received any turns, and IL Palazzo says he sent it on.  So that leaves Kejardon and mlittle...I'm guessing someone's away somewhere.

Kejardon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 08, 2009, 04:44:41 pm »

The last turn I received was 23. The last turn I sent was 23. A full week ago.

My theory is that Kejardon is drawing detailed maps of all of our planets on his walls, studying them day and night.
So Kejardon has the save?
He must be savescumming like CRAZY.
I assure you that's not why the game is delayed.

I mean, no I'm not.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2009, 12:08:38 am »

The last turn I received and sent was 23, so mlittle must have been abducted.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 09, 2009, 12:25:54 am »

Poor Mlittle, the Symbiots finally got him...

DonPablo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 10, 2009, 06:45:35 am »

Can i join or sign up for next one? (preferably hazat or decoados house)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23