Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Secret catchphrase suggestion  (Read 1246 times)

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
Secret catchphrase suggestion
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:38:52 am »

Well, first there would be needed to make a new weapon Scroll in the LCS.

After that, if he has a Toga worn and is wielding a Scroll, he'd get this while romancing:

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

What do you think?
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret catchphrase suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 08:28:07 am »

So wearing a stupid piece of clothes with a stupid weapon while seducing makes you say a stupid Latin phrase?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 08:42:51 am »

So wearing a stupid piece of clothes with a stupid weapon while seducing makes you say a stupid Latin phrase?

Close. Wearing a stupid piece of clothes with a stupid weapon that makes you say:

''Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?'' in Latin.

Good point though, it's a stupid, overused phrase in itself anyway. Wasn't there a similar crowbar suggestion around here anyway?
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:41:02 am »

Better idea. If you wear a toga in the university district apartments, you have a random chance to wander on to a party. (Toga party obviously)

The partygoers will immediately donate to the liberal cause.

This is a VERY small chance.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 01:18:14 pm »

Or you could stumble upon a secret Greek brotherhood, named Gamma Jamma Alabama (or some other Greek letters :P)

Then they bash you to pieces and feed you to Cthulhu.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 12:13:25 am »

If I ever wear a toga I'm going to find a way to conceal an ak udner it after reading that
Hello Hunam