Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22687 times)

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn 12: Never hold back on a fight.
« Reply #255 on: November 05, 2009, 01:24:32 am »

I enter a meditative trance to restore my energy while waiting for the pod to reach its destination.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2009, 03:20:57 am »

"You want more? Fine then. Turn it up!"

Unleash a can of Gatling Ki Cannon on this guy!

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 06, 2009, 05:09:43 pm »

I'd say to hover above the portal and drop a small amount of ki into it.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2009, 09:53:38 am »

Yeah....might even the fight if you unleashed your suppressed Ki.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2009, 11:07:04 am »

Do you have any idea how disappointing it is to go on the main Forums and RP thread, and see in RTD latest posts "DragonBall D! Turn 1..." by knightedskull?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2009, 07:16:32 pm »

You check the name on the most recent post?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2009, 10:11:26 pm »

No, sometimes it just catches my eye.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2009, 04:04:20 am »

Slice the door away with the Zankantou, get up and prepare in case whoever is nearby happens to attack.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2009, 12:39:49 am »

And demand that anyone I meet get me a spacecraft.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn 12: Never hold back on a fight.
« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2009, 06:39:38 pm »

Will have turn tomorrow, my current connection is...very very very very VERY BAD. It takes 5 fuckign minutes to load or refresh a page and it seems to include the preview button...so fuck this shit...I will be back later with the real connection I use that is so fine I shouldn't have gone to this wifi spot instead...fuck Wendy's...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2009, 08:35:51 pm »

I offer my sympathies and thank you for the turn.
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn 13: Somethign goes *gurgleblubub*
« Reply #266 on: November 18, 2009, 08:58:41 pm »

I have returned!

Ok, back to me playing some more addictive Risk.

I find a piece of debris and throw it at the commander, then go looking for an escape pod, shuttle, fighter bay or anything else that might have a space craft that wasn't in the hangar.
[5] After a brief moment of meditation and deep thought, you concluded that the "warriors" are either pussies or total bull. You approach the monitor with the Commander on the screen, who thought you were about to give out another demand, and you place your hands around it and rip it off the wires. Then you throw it down the hallway and into the Commander's face. Everything sandwiched between the monitor and chair becomes chunky salsa.

[2] This station is useless to you, best to leave. With your ship gone along with the hangar bay, the only option would be an escape pod or some private ship docked somewhere else. Where though, you do not know and this area seems devoid of any staff.

Seeing that the station is beyond repair, I say screw it and tell the pod to make its way to the nearest planet that contains advanced, sentient life.
[2] You feel that this is your chance to loosen the grip of control from Frieza by abandoning your post. So you tell the auto-pilot computer to take you to another planet with intelligent  life forms......................*silence*.......

[4] Some time with the manual and the scanner, you find a promising planet with what looks like cities, decent population, and a moon!
Yes! Things are looking up now.

The pod turns and speeds off. It will take some time 4 Cycles.[]

I free myself.
The safety belts feels like they could crush you in an instant.
 [5]You manage to wiggle your hand free and press a large button under the arm of the chair. With a swishing sound the belts retract back to the chair and you take stand to breath better.

The voice speaks again.
   *Ship Master, it would be wise of you to stay in your seat for the duration of the trip*
   *Certain things have happened to previous Snip Masters and they all died a horrible, painful death*
   *Please, do not leave your seat*

Look around the place to see if the place is moderately dangerous.  If so, give Rosini directions on what her training will be like.  If not, then...train somehow...

Also, how many turns do I wait for this time?
[5] You take off into the air and fly to the nearby city with Rosini trailing behind.
 Within view, the entire place looks like it may have belonged to an advance civilization, only now a grim and dark place.
  Every building has their doors and windows randomly opened and closed. Perfectly aerodynamic vehicles lay on the ground or to their sides, some parked on top of buildings.
 Trash and clothing is spread out everywhere. Clearly something awful must have happened, without leaving a single body.
[4] You're not dead yet so it must be safe for now. There are some buildings that house shelves of completely squared All-in-one meals that hasn't expired, should last a long time.

With everything abandoned, the entire city is at your mercy. This could be a fine training ground.

// ok, this is how the training thing is going to work.

*At any moment of a new turn you may activate training mode that will span out to a week of training.
   *The week will be divided into 3 parts; the first two are worth 3 days each and the last day is basicly a progress report.
   *You may instruct your student on what to do for the 1st and 2nd parts of the week and then a performance will be given out for an overall of the week.
   *For instructing things: you will need to include what part of the week (or both) and some name for the training (or something), a description of the training, what attribute it would most likely increase (things like Strength, Speed, Vitality, Ki-Based *something* ect,.). You could use this chart or some variation of it.

Name/technique:
      Part of the week:
      Attribute/skill involved:
      Description:
      Hope to achieve/Notes/whatever

*Also at any new turn, you may return to standard turn time to do what you will or to instruct special moves and that stuff.

!!!Notes: Performance will be decided by the die and each part could effect the other. So the worst you  could get overall is a 2 or possibly a 1 if something goes horribly wrong.
        You may train in months and possibly years. If one time is used enough, it will advance to the next. So if you train in weeks long enough it will span into months and will switch to that for each turn, with years next...so again, do plan ahead.
        EVERYTHING is effected by the area of training, what it may teach, you, the student, and time. Eventually one of these will fault and re-thinking will be in order.
          Students are like clay, they can be molded to whatever you want and come to life. But be careful if the clay figure decides to strike down it's maker if raised in such a way. Carefully plan your actions as they may or may not effect your student.

Yes, Aging is set to 1.

If there are any question or confusion, ask away. (I made up this crap at 4 in the morning...so there may be broken bits.)

(back to RTD)
 //

I enter a meditative trance to restore my energy while waiting for the pod to reach its destination.
[1] The pod: keeping you barely consious, limited life-support for your wounds, traveling at high speed, hand-me-down scrap.  CAN'T. TAKE. IT!
   The lights and other components suddenly black out, the pod's only light from; a blue screen on the control panel with strings of text & numbers. The pod is still and silent.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOT ENOUGH MEMORY'?!?!"

[6]"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHG"
   You scream out a battle cry and release the strain on your Ki, causing it to burst out in yellow and shatter the ground beneath you.
   The aura of Ki shrinks to your hands and they shine brightly.
   "You wanted this, right? Then have it!"
   You thrust out your arms one at a time and each time they shoot out multiple ki-blasts in rapid succession!
   At such close range, Pol didn't have enough time to put a defense nor was it possible to dodge.  They all hit him like .45's to Jabba the Hutt fired from Skywalker dual wielding Thompsons...with drum-barrels taped together.
   With each hit, Pol's body would back-lash and dance from the hundreds of Ki's hitting him in the front.   [Dmg:6] Eventually one of the small ki-blasts knock Pol off his feet, but that doesn't stop you! The attack keeps going on for a while...   
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA ..... Dakka Dakka dakka dak..

Eventually exhuastion takes its toll and reduces further ki-blasts to petty fireworks. Poor Pol is a purple gooey pulp that seems to have caught on fire at some point of the carnage.

The collateral damage is high. Half the road was exploded and the ground behind where Pol stood is bunch of large holes. Trees are dismembered and fallen on everythign under it or was vaporised to the trunk. Another thing hit was some building in the background littered with large holes and on the verge of collapsing.
   Guess you found the alien...probably...

I'd say to hover above the portal and drop a small amount of ki into it.
[3] You hover a few inches off the ground, what with the small space and low ceiling, and then shoot the small blue ki form your finger (like a gun) into the portal.
[2] The small blue ki goes into the portal and fades away slowly. It is now pitch black again.

Slice the door away with the Zankantou, get up and prepare in case whoever is nearby happens to attack.
[4] You grab you sword from your back and use it to slice the door to tiny bits.
[5] In mid-air, you perform a barrel roll and land on your feet with weapon raised towards the entity that was stalking behind you. It turns out to be a Sea-turtle..."What are you doing here? you can't just barge in on someones home!"...that talks and claims this it's house...
Makes sense...it's out in the middle of the ocean and it does say Turtle House on it.

Quote from: Pol
NOOOOOOOOOO~
[3]*gurgleblubub*

Quote from: Turtle
???
???

<----Players Status--->

Spoiler:  Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:   Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->

Spoiler:  Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Pol (click to show/hide)

<-----Objects & Places----->

Spoiler:  Earth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Blackbird (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Pink House (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 08:59:29 am by knightedskull »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:17 pm »

I ask the pod to give me some basic info on whatever creatures live on this planet. I spend the rest of the trip there healing myself.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2009, 09:44:53 pm »

[I'd like to see him get up from that  :P]

Leave and head back to the arena. hopefully before the cops show up.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 18, 2009, 11:20:25 pm »

Yes! A turn!

Search for my compatriot, and try to rescue him from whatever zany adventure he is caught up in. Humorously.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20