Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22717 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn 11: Suns-you.
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2009, 09:29:36 pm »

Take Rosini on a dimension jump to someplace more...suitable.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2009, 09:43:43 pm »

To the monitor "This station belongs to me now, get me a ship and your best agents or I will take this station down to the planet to see if there are any ships there... I sit down and use Spirit Well.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 26, 2009, 03:49:36 pm »

Fixed some of the turn, which made a bigger problem and then fixed that.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 26, 2009, 07:47:54 pm »

Awesome, thanks. Can't wait for the next turn.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2009, 01:32:43 am »

Unceremoniously kick down the door, enter and look around.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2009, 11:59:19 pm »

I don't think I will be satisfied until I shrug off someone throwing a planet at me...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 03, 2009, 03:30:48 pm »

I don't think I will be satisfied until I shrug off someone throwing a planet at me...
Unlike a completely hairy, giant, highly popular Star Wars figure.

Anyways I am back form the sickness of the whole weekend...might be able to get turn up today or tomorrow, depends on what happens in STALKER.

BTW, is there a better rifle than the GP 37? It seemed to have replaced all my other fire-arms, except maybe the shotgun...I am hesitant to loose it but it's a shitty modified SPAS-12 with a barrel made for slugs and not great with shots and it seems to have horrible handling...fuck I shouldn't have dumped my pump  :'( but it was getting worn down...which also comes to mind if it's possible or not to repair or whatever your equipment and armor...I don't want to loose my SEVA suit! And no I'm not exactly far into the game..I just get lucky stuff after lucky stuff...I think...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 03, 2009, 07:28:01 pm »

Never played stalker I'm afraid, but I doubt you get many second chances so I suggest keeping whatever you think you are accurate with...
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn 12: Never hold back on a fight.
« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2009, 06:55:57 pm »

Turns out my STALKER problem was that I wasn't using an overdone mod for it...LURK RULEZ!

Anyways, here is the turn.

Get into the pod and tell it to dock with the station. On the journey there, focus on healing my wounds from the battle with that damned clown Kaka-- I mean, that damned clown whose name escapes me.
You enter your spacepod and place in the commands on the control panel to return to base. [2] Once the spacestation was within sight, you knew there would be a problem. The landing pads are gone and chunk of the spacestation with it!
[2] Your unsure of what to do. You see Cumber flying off in some random direction and the spacestation is probably still in big trouble, your day has gone to hell since your re-assignment.

Big ball of fire ... Pretty ... Compelling.

Wait, no. This ship surely has some sort of automatic anti-idiot pilot device. I'll try to activate an autopilot to a random planet in the current star system. Vocally if I can't move.
[5] As the star's gravity pulls your ship in, you scream out "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" and the sudden voice form earlier speaks out

*Yes, Ship owner*
*Plotting new course for 'GET ME OUT OF HERE'*
*initiating new navigation coordinates*

The ship starts warfing and shape changing again, you think it might resemble something organic on the insides of something disgusting. Only this time it didn't change back to normal as quickly as before.

*Destination Time: 6 cycles*

You remain in your seat, wondering if this madness will stop and if Dragooble will manage this nightmare..

I try to wake up and figure out where the pod is headed.

[4] You slowly regain consiousness and rub your forehead with your non-disabled arm. Noticing you are no longer on the planet and now traveling through space, well past the orbital space st0ation.
After going through the log files, you also realize that the on board computer already calculated the damage reports from the station and is already auto-piloting to the next available location. [5] An actual medical facility! It's on some asteroid rock a few ways from your current location.
The orbital station behind you may still have a functional healing tank but the landing would be difficult.

The most you can do is pray that the spaztastic pod goes without it's faults as you decide on your next action.

My first fight! Weeeeee!

Jump up from the taxi car, and deliver an ax kick to Pol's head.
[4] Your opponent seems to have...changed his body size...that's unique. But it will not change your plan of attacks. You leap into the air and deliver an axe kick towards Pol's head. [Dodge:6] but before the attack could connect to Pol, who is stranding perfectly still, his foot appears out of nowhere and his heel hits you right under the chin[Damage:4] it send you into the air a couple of meters and then you hit the grass hard. You sit-up and see Pol's foot retracting back to his leg.
After that counter-attack, your jaw is going to be hurting for a while.
[3] A direct attack didn't work so you use your fast speed to leave behind a half arsed after-image to trick Pol and strike him from the right with a kick [Dodge:3] Pol's left arm bends behind his back and springs out towards your foot, grabbing it and leaving you in midair for a split second before planting your feet on the ground as you watch his arm returns to previous shape.

Unique ability AND strong. A deadly combo.

Verily. i try and focus a small amount of Ki into my finger to try and make a finger light.
[4] You get up in the pitch darkness and send a small amount of ki to your finger, filling the area with a light-blue shade color.
[1] That's when you notice that the entire room has changed! The walls look like they are being bent and melted, mixed with everything around them, the ceiling is shaking violently, and the floor looks like some swirling hole.
The floor still is solid so it's not an actual hole...but it doesn't seem to apply to the containers shadows as they are being stretched and sucked up into it! And now it's starting to grab your shadow too! You're unsure of what to make of this anomaly.

Take Rosini on a dimension jump to someplace more...suitable.

[5] After a few moments feeling your power returning to you, you are finally able to leave this place. You use your unique ability to create another rift in mid-air. It pulses an eerie orange glow with gray swirls with it. You call Rosini to get up and come forth to the hole in the air. She is afraid however and unwilling to get close to it.
You wonder if her mind is prepared for any of your plans.
 It matters not, either she will accept her fate or die a lonely death. You loosen up your tail from your waist and wrap it around Rosini's wrist, leaping into the portal as you do so while dragging her along.
[3] Inside the tunnel, it feels the same as before, the floating and the walls...but it's content has changed somewhat.
   The covering on the wall this time is of dark orange with swirls of gray. The flying images and in-sights of before are now replaced by even more of these swirls, always moving about.
You were taking notes that the jumps tunnel might change...and what other things could occur.
Some of the swirls suddenly start combining and forming a small gray standing figure on the walls of the tunnel, it shows no other detail as it is seems to be entirely covered by gray fuzz.

The small gray fuzz figure and swirls do nothing but remain within view during the whole trip, looking directly at Rosini as she tries her best to stay away from the walls and the gray figure.

[D:6]Eventually the end of the tunnel appears and both of you fall out of it like lead weight, the fall broken by a tree and some bushes.

To the monitor "This station belongs to me now, get me a ship and your best agents or I will take this station down to the planet to see if there are any ships there... I sit down and use Spirit Well.
[2] You take your big grizzly gloved fist out of the hole that used to be a communication device and proceed to the monitor and claim ownership of the space station or else it shall be destroyed.

*"HA, even if you weren't joking. I shall not simply abandon my duties as a commander over this station. Besides, I have already called back our REAL warriors to apprehend you, instead of these green recruits..."*
[4] The news of actual fighters coming presents an odd sensation between doubt and worry. You haven't had a good fight in many years and it could be fun, but your not exactly in your prime age nor do you know anything about these "warriors" if they exist or the Commander isn't bluffing.
 you sit down and meditate to think things through. While doing so you store a lot of your active Ki for later use, this slightly weakens you but it will regenerate with time while keeping the stored Ki.

Unceremoniously kick down the door, enter and look around.
[6] You kick at the screen door with your foot...through the screen door. Your foot and pants get caught in the mesh material making you fall over it, technically breaking down the door with you squirming around like some fish in a net.
[2] You hope no one saw that and yet someone did. You feel it's presence behind you...from outside!

Quote from: Pol
MOAR FIGHTEN!
"Stop with this holding back! It offends me!"
 [1] Pol then shoots out his right arm at Luke, who nimbly dodges it with ease. The arm then hits the front of a police van, smashing it to bits. Possibly killing the driver too. Pol silently curses himself as Luke takes an opening for attack! [Damage:4] Before Pol's arm could retract, Luke slugs him right in the face! However Pol turns the other cheek.
 "That might have hurt. Now show me your real strength!"

Quote from: Rosini
Ask Questions.
[3] Rosini stands up to shake the dirt off her cloths and then began to ask Kenoten some questions.
" What was that back there and why was it staring at me? Where are we? What's going to happen? Why is thi-"
[5] Mid-sentance, Rosini finally notice the background. Ruined buildings lay undisturbed in the distance. Tons of abandoned vehicles lay motionless on roads. And there is nothing making a sound, no bugs or wildlife but the plants seems perfectly fine
...very strange.

<----Players Status--->

Spoiler:  Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->

Spoiler:  Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Pol (click to show/hide)

<-----Objects & Places----->

Spoiler:  Earth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Blackbird (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Pink House (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:59:20 pm by knightedskull »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn 12: Never hold back on a fight.
« Reply #249 on: November 04, 2009, 07:21:48 pm »

I find a piece of debris and throw it at the commander, then go looking for an escape pod, shuttle, fighter bay or anything else that might have a space craft that wasn't in the hangar.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 04, 2009, 07:32:12 pm »

Seeing that the station is beyond repair, I say screw it and tell the pod to make its way to the nearest planet that contains advanced, sentient life.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 04, 2009, 08:21:14 pm »

I free myself.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 04, 2009, 08:22:28 pm »

Look around the place to see if the place is moderately dangerous.  If so, give Rosini directions on what her training will be like.  If not, then...train somehow...

Also, how many turns do I wait for this time?

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2009, 08:47:27 pm »

I'm actually trying to get this Training thing done on paper. Your in another dimension so time means nothing so you could span out to days and weeks, possibly months depending on what style of training you choose and setting it up for the fewest turns as possible...so it won't take a hundred turns for something.

You would be able to instruct what parts of the weeks for training and that such. I think I have the basics of how it could possibly go.

And I forgot about your thing. Hold on.
K, 3 turns.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:59:44 pm by knightedskull »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 04, 2009, 11:56:57 pm »

Ouch, I rolled a six did I?

Well, I can find ways to keep myself occupied for 3 turns.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20