Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22732 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn Ten: A house for turtles? Or is this candyland?
« Reply #225 on: October 20, 2009, 06:39:59 pm »

God, my luck is terrible. The thought comes to mind, though, who is stronger: Cumber for making that crazy tidal wave of DEATH, or me for being able to protect myself from it and come out without a scratch?

Anyways, I sit and relax, and try to flow my energy to my wounds, and relieve them. If ki can harm, perhaps it can heal as well?

Oh, and I use my remote to call back my pod, if it wasn't destroyed.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:06:49 am by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 20, 2009, 07:37:49 pm »

I open some of the cans using my AWESOME NAMEKIAN STRENGTH!
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 20, 2009, 07:40:33 pm »

"I hope so..."

Get out of the monstrous man's grip, and avoid falling in the wet cement again.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 20, 2009, 08:16:35 pm »

I generate an Energy Orb and send it down the corridor. "I've had enough of you people. Surrender this station and get me a ship or I'll kill you and do it myself..." If there is an intercom nearby I will turn it on so that everyone on the station can hear.

If ki can harm, perhaps it can heal as well?
You are going to lose your membership with team Saiyan if you keep that up, A true warrior wears their injuries with pride!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 20, 2009, 09:09:08 pm »

I look for some ship manuals, trying to learn as much as I can about The Blackbird. Class, weapons, defensive systems, what on-board facilities it has, that sort of thing.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 20, 2009, 11:21:48 pm »

I get into my pod and see if it has any healing functions, if it doesn't then I simply focus on ignoring the pain.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 21, 2009, 02:09:11 am »

Really?  My dimension jump goes to candyland?  I'm...disappointed.

Since you seem to want to force this child on me, I will spare Rosini's life, and make her my apprentice, ala Piccolo/Gohan.

Look around and see if there's anything dangerous so that Rosini's training will be challenging.  If such a place is found, take her there, and leave her alone for what will be six months.  If not, then begin to train her in some suitable fashion.

At least she shut up since she's dumbfounded.

Oh, and Smirk condescendingly no matter what.

All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 21, 2009, 03:14:47 pm »

God, my luck is terrible. The thought comes to mind, though, who is stronger: Cumber for making that crazy tidal wave of DEATH, or me for being able to protect myself from it and come out without a scratch?

Actually I fucked up most of the rolls for that turn...if I had done it properly you would have lost your shield and receive some damage. possibly mortally wounded depending on the roles. So be grateful that I forgot to include the Ki factor and keep you breathing and not in a coma like the other saiyan.

Really?  My dimension jump goes to candyland?  I'm...disappointed.

It was a random jump. If you want to try another place, go ahead when you can.

Btw the turn is done and all that is needed is Sean.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 03:17:17 pm by knightedskull »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn 11: Suns-you.
« Reply #233 on: October 24, 2009, 01:16:20 pm »

Sorry, waiting time is ova for Sean.

I sit and relax, and try to flow my energy to my wounds, and relieve them. If ki can harm, perhaps it can heal as well?

Oh, and I use my remote to call back my pod, if it wasn't destroyed.

[5] After flying for a while you sit down on a fallen dead tree and transfix yourself in a relaxed state. You realize that it could be possible to freely control your ki and not just give it an output for battle and flight.
[3] After some time you think this new technique might actually work for multiple purposes but you would need time with it.

You take out your remote controller for your pod and punch in the commands for it to come to you.
Soon the sight a round object flies from over the horizon and hovers next to you with the hatch door open. You notice the pod is covered in many yellow leaves and spiny vines with burn marks under them.

I open some of the cans using my AWESOME NAMEKIAN STRENGTH!
[1] You walk up to one of the containers and grab a hold of one of them. Then, with you bare hands, you rip it in half over your head! 8 days worth of water falls on your head and all over the grate floor. Your drenched and you hope there isn't anything electronic of importance down below.
[5] You manage to dry yourself up a bit and notice that most of the other container are of the same kind, only a few are slightly different.  One of a triangle shape, one shaped like a sphere and another container the same as the water containers but colored different.

"I hope so..."
Get out of the monstrous man's grip, and avoid falling in the wet cement again.
[6] Your arm reflexes by hitting the strange mans arm, freeing your leg and while in midair you grab onto his arm allowing you to spin upside right and do a back-flip and land on your feet. On the taxi cabs engine hood, causing it to collapse and dealing the killing blow to the vehicle. You remain standing in a fighter-like pose.
This happened so fast that the fox driver thought the strange man threw you into his car and ran screaming away.
[3] Unsure of his reaction yet, you wait for the strange-man to make any aggressive movements

I generate an Energy Orb and send it down the corridor. "I've had enough of you people. Surrender this station and get me a ship or I'll kill you and do it myself..." If there is an intercom nearby I will turn it on so that everyone on the station can hear.
[2] Before you could advance down the even smaller hallway, a giant monitor descends from the ceiling, blocking your path. It turns on and displays an orange man that looks like he has served his duty as a soldier.
"Cease and desist madman! What do you think your doing?! DO you wish to really summon Lord Frieza's wrath? You must be more senile than I am. What is it that you actually want from us?"
[6] You notice another intercom nearby and decide to use it, "I've had enough of you people. Surrender this station and get me a ship or I'll kil-" *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
Seems your external speaker on your aquatic suit got too close to the intercom and created a loud pitched noise. You scream in pain from the noise piercing your ears as you instinctively punch into the intercom, successfully turning it into scraps.

I look for some ship manuals, trying to learn as much as I can about The Blackbird. Class, weapons, defensive systems, what on-board facilities it has, that sort of thing.
[1] You mess around with some of the controls when suddenly the large front window turns red-orange and sprouts a hologram image of a mechanical snake-like thing from it. The thing then extends to your face, flashing a single eye through its tip.
[1] Through some speakers around the ship, the hologram thing speaks in a low brass voice that slightly rumbles the ship

*Destination: confirmed*.

Without any warnings the seat you are in shoots out belts from the sides and wraps around you like a seat-belt and the storage room door snaps shut. Leaving Dragooble in a small dark room.
The ship smears away from any visible sight, also you feel incredibly light. the ship starts shifting and you even think you saw it warfting, but then everything snaps back to normal.

*Destination: Success*

The holo disappears showing the large window again. But the nice aerial view of Namek is gone...replaced by a firey hot sun that looks as if it is getting bigger or it is pulling you into it!

I get into my pod and see if it has any healing functions, if it doesn't then I simply focus on ignoring the pain.
[1] You crawl inside your spacepod and turn on the stabilizer that also helps your breathing. Then,  for some unknown reason, everything turns off and the pod falls with the door facing the ground. You hit your head badly on the tiny control box and lost conscious.
[6] After some time the pod comes back to life and everything turns on. The machines computer registers your wounds and activates standard protocol. Soon it launches into the sky and out of anyone's sight.

Since you seem to want to force this child on me, I will spare Rosini's life, and make her my apprentice, ala Piccolo/Gohan.
Look around and see if there's anything dangerous so that Rosini's training will be challenging.  If such a place is found, take her there, and leave her alone for what will be six months.  If not, then begin to train her in some suitable fashion.
At least she shut up since she's dumbfounded.
Oh, and Smirk condescendingly no matter what.
[4]You wipe the goop stuff off you and your face starts forming a sinister looking smirk as you realize the potential of her being one of your pawns. You approach her and explain that everyone and everything she knew and loved was dead and gone.
You also tell her that she has a strong potential for power and your willing to let her join you and to be her teacher.
[2] While you let her think things through, you decide to look for a better location. After only two seconds you decide that a place where everything is sweet and happy is...not the best place for any training.
Your disappointed that your random jump didn't take you somewhere that resembled the place you once trained in...it was your own personal hell to play in.

Your ability limit should be up soon, might chance for another jump somewhere or return back to the city your friend blew up.

Quote from: Rosini
Decision
[3] After Kenoten returned to her and waited for an answer, it took a long time before she mumbled out something that resembled a yes or I guess so.
[2] Then she remains quiet as Kenoten smirks and chooses what to do next.

Quote from: Strange man
Does it fight?
[4] "YES! Yes it does fight indeed! Let us commence battle!" the tall strange man says with a big smile on his face.
"My name is Pol. Greetings to you for this fight you have brought to me."
[4] In an instant Pols arms and legs and even his long neck start retracting into his body until he is a head shorter than Luke.  "Now we can begin, yes?"

Quote from:  Zen Gar
GM
[3] You walk up to the front door and gave it a few knocks. No answer.

<----Players Status--->

Spoiler:  Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->

Spoiler:  Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Pol (click to show/hide)

<-----Objects & Places----->

Spoiler:  Earth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Blackbird (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Pink structure (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:48:33 pm by knightedskull »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn 11: Suns-you.
« Reply #234 on: October 24, 2009, 01:47:05 pm »

Get into the pod and tell it to dock with the station. On the journey there, focus on healing my wounds from the battle with that damned clown Kaka-- I mean, that damned clown whose name escapes me.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 24, 2009, 02:05:34 pm »

Big ball of fire ... Pretty ... Compelling.

Wait, no. This ship surely has some sort of automatic anti-idiot pilot device. I'll try to activate an autopilot to a random planet in the current star system. Vocally if I can't move.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 24, 2009, 02:28:59 pm »

I try to wake up and figure out where the pod is headed.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn 11: Fight it out!
« Reply #237 on: October 24, 2009, 03:29:19 pm »

My first fight! Weeeeee!

Jump up from the taxi car, and deliver an ax kick to Pol's head.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 24, 2009, 05:03:14 pm »

One of a triangle shape, one shaped like a sphere and another container the same as the water containers but colored different and

And what? Something seems missing.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 24, 2009, 07:24:41 pm »

Verily. i try and focus a small amount of Ki into my finger to try and make a finger light.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20