Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22742 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn NEIN:Someone explodes in gore! Oh and everything else.
« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2009, 12:20:21 pm »

Let's get turn ten up and running! I've already sent in my turn. I think.... Yeah, I did. HURRY!+
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2009, 12:28:59 pm »

We are only missing Dragooble, as soon as he post I'll get to work on adding his turn in.

BTW, how is your leg?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2009, 12:47:09 pm »

Better. I was able to walk with crutches into and out of Best Buy to get Brutal Legend. After that I had a doctor's appointment. He's not happy with the range of motion of my knee, though I say it's because I tensed up due to the fact he yanked my knee into the sky and tried it bend it 90 degrees in, like, ten seconds.

Also, the bandages are finally off. Not sure if that's good or bad as the incision is now visible and scares the ever-loving fuck out of me.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2009, 12:59:46 pm »

I thought scars were suppose to attract the chicks.
And you can say to your buds: Hey guys, check out the scar I got for *insert nameofactionthatIforgotwhatitwasbutIhopeitwasworthit*

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2009, 01:10:47 pm »

Only cool scars, sadly. And we can't even wear shorts at my school, so I can't go parading this sucker around.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2009, 01:27:25 pm »

...What exactly did you do to your leg? Or what did anything do to your leg, I suppose.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2009, 01:45:59 pm »

Nothing, really. I was just walking, and my knee apparently "slipped out of place, and one the way back in tore up your tendons and ligaments, and chipped off two pieces of bone on your femur."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2009, 03:06:52 pm »

...Right. That's the first case of a suicidal knee I've ever heard of.

That must have made a hell of a loud snap.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2009, 04:01:03 pm »

First time I broke my leg I was like, 4-ish and was going up this slide at Wild Adventure Park.  After about the 10th time I went up the stairs to ride again I slipped on one of the steps and had a short fall, that broke my right leg.

It was tough using the crutches at first and was always late for school, thankfully a nice janitor gave me a lift with his heavy box-mover-thingy on two wheels that I now suddenly forgot the name of.

My next limb would be my right arm and I forgot how that happen.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2009, 09:32:48 pm »

So... all in favor of lynching Dragooble?

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2009, 10:12:25 pm »

>Explore ship
>resist urge to lynch dragooble.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2009, 09:11:14 am »

Well, he made the three day deadline.

Turn today woots.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2009, 08:45:15 pm »

I suppose that I lost the last of my cool aquatic minions in the explosion?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2009, 10:23:14 pm »

I suppose that the turn we were promised is not coming for as of yet undisclosed reasons?

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn Ten: A house for turtles? Or is this candyland?
« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2009, 06:09:19 pm »

Sorry guys, winter hit me like a glacier wall. No heater or big fluffy blankets...but the cats do nicely. Got sick through the whole weekend (and whatever eye gogling weekend deals steam might have had. Wish I could have gotten that civ4 stuff...). Also while I was sleeping there was some small tornado or something that ruined some trees and anything as long and tall as them... so that was about 9 hours of no electricity and my fridge already sucked ass so the milk was ruined...Mother nature took meh cereal!

and your space buds were vaporized.

THETURN!!

Turn Ten: A turtle house?

... *Laughs uncontrollably*
That was hilarious!
Try to keep my cool and not be crippled by laughter, like what happened with my *pfft* former opponent. I tell Cumber that we'd best consider his friend dead, and find a ship to take us back to the station.
I fly around, trying to find a ship.

[1] You explain to Cumber that if Kenoten isn't here than he is dead or dieing and would be useless and weak. Suddenly Cumber starts forming a weak laughter and points to your head. You reach to the back of you head feeling for what may be the problem and grab at it. You take a look at it and it's two fingers fused together forming a crooked V shape.
 Any thought of laughter or victory is replaced by anger as you crush the fingers to dust in your clenched hand. When you opened it, a sudden wind lifted the dust to your face causing rapid succession of sneezes. You notice Cumber trying to stand and laugh at the same time so you fly off in search of the Spacepods.
[4] You find one in a crater that looks like it survived and another one flying around batshit crazy.
You could either repair the bugged one or find the one that's missing. Mostly because you don't feel like pooling in an already cramped space.

...good god.

Ok, I think I will introduce myself to the stranger. Get ready to run if he turns hostile.
[1] You step out of the car only to slip on some spilled oil and fall face first into the curb!
[3] Luckily it is wet cement that was suppose to dry up earlier. Your entire head is covered in the stuff. [4] You manage to wipe the stuff off and unclog your ears and nose.  The ones in your hair wont be as easy though.

"Nothing left... Well, at least I learned that the mechanics here are useless... I continue using energy orb and looking for whoever is in charge.
[5] you command your orbs to spread out through various airducts and other hallways and passages, to help out your search.
[6] After some time walking, you find the main stairwell and some elevators. After much decision thinking, you take flight over the two and fly up to the roof. You go through it like the kool-aid man through brick walls and the floor above that, and the one above that, and so on and so on. Pretty sure the one in charge would be at the top.

After many floors and people shitting themselves at the sight of you coming through their rooms, you stop in a pretty large room with another narrow hallway on one end leading to a much smaller room with a desk and someone in it. Getting there might be a tight fit with your large frame.

"Ow. What have you ow done? Let me ow do that."

I make my way over to the buttons, and try to get the thing steadied. I'm naming it The Blackbird. I found it, so I get to name it.
[4] You use your fast speed jump quickly to the large chair and start pressing some buttons. Eventually the ship stops bashing it self to the walls and flies up higher at a more steady speed and wooshes out in the open! The view through the large window in front of the chair shows the tiny villagers outside being dumbfounded that such a thing came out of nowhere.
[5] After messing with some controls and not causing it to explode, you're pretty sure how to operate and fly it well. Being able to pilot it and all makes you its master and you give her the name "BlaclBird".

Quote from: Kenotenlink=topic=38916.msg812936#msg812936 date=1255496997
FINISH HER!
[1] You turn to Rosini with evil and death in mind...but...you just notice that she is just a mere child and not just short! Come to think of it...you recall something about her having a high power level for her size and age.
[5] You press the side of the scouter to examine her power level.
 After a few blips it reads as 3820. The damn thing must be broken or something...a pathetic child at nearly 4000?
You weren't even half that at her age.

I go with my comrade in the search for a spaceworthy vessel to return to the station in.
[5-2] You fall on the ground to conserve whatever is keeping you conscious.
Then you dig in your pockets slowly and take out the remote control for your pod and pushed the commands for it to come to you.
[4] It stops spazzing out and flies next to you where it hovers with an open door.

Zen Gar will try to l.and on an island near the suspiciously pink island-facility, and determine what the hell it is.
[2] You fly to the island with the pink structure but your landing was bad and you land waist deep in the sea water.
[4] You take your items and weapon and raise them high above your head to keep dry and you slowly walk onto the island.

The pink building seems like a small old style house with a red roof. It has window to one side and a large one next to a screen door. There are large red words displayed on the house "Kame House".   
You start wondering if this is a house for turtles.

>Explore ship
>resist urge to lynch dragooble.
[4] Now that Anonymous stabilized the ship you are able to get up and decide to explore the ship by entering what you think is the storage room.
[2] You open it's door only to see some containers that is not even labeled. You might have to search through them to know if they contain anthing.

Quote from: Rosini
Have a look around.
[5] She finally stands up straight and looks around the area.  There is some forest made up of red hooked things with white stripes down hill. Over at a far distance is some brown mountain covered with what may be the same white stuff she is standing in, but with a large red thing on it's top. Also what is strange is that the clouds are pink and blue. She also thinks she hears some river nearby.
[1] She has no idea what to make of the place and her mind is busy trying think rapidly. Where was she? Will she ever get back? If so will the city she knew still stand? What has happened to her mentor and friends? And what of that scary man that started all this? Indeed there is so many questions needed answer or to be sought out.

Quote from: Strange man
Examine guy
[6] The strangers arm extends as he grabs onto Lukes leg and lift him upside down and brings him up to eye-to-eye level. He takes a good long look at his face and hair and watches as blood rushes to Luks head.
[4] The strange man burst out in laughter right in Luks face, causing foul smells to burden Lukes nostrals.
   "Your a funny one all right. But are you a strong one?"

<----Players Status--->

Spoiler:  Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->

Spoiler:  Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stranger (click to show/hide)

<-----Objects & Places----->

Spoiler: Earth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Blackbird (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pink structure (click to show/hide)

I think I got it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20