Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22761 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn EIGHT: Da new turn
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2009, 06:15:37 pm »

Just post it, we'll correct the mistakes ourselves ;)

Also... WHAAAAAAT??

Fine, I'll update it tomorrow then...I think I have everyone's post but I haven't doubled check some shit yet. (but the status will be omited until fixed) but it shall be spoiler for those that want to wait for the complete version as it is in it's raw form.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[EDIT]
CLOSED. The updated verion is released now go read that one instead (some changed content)
[/EDIT]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 11:45:48 am by knightedskull »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2009, 06:29:38 pm »

... *Laughs uncontrollably*

That was hilarious!

Try to keep my cool and not be crippled by laughter, like what happened with my *pfft* former opponent. I tell Cumber that we'd best consider his friend dead, and find a ship to take us back to the station.

I fly around, trying to find a ship.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2009, 08:13:32 pm »

"Nothing left... Well, at least I learned that the mechanics here are useless... I continue using energy orb and looking for whoever is in charge.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2009, 09:26:31 pm »

"Ow. What have you ow done? Let me ow do that."

I make my way over to the buttons, and try to get the thing steadied. I'm naming it The Blackbird. I found it, so I get to name it.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2009, 09:52:39 pm »

...good god.

Ok, I think I will introduce myself to the stranger. Get ready to run if he turns hostile.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 14, 2009, 12:09:57 am »

2 turns then, right?

FINISH HER!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2009, 07:43:05 am »

2 turns then, right?

FINISH HER!

You can stay in it as long as you want, it's just a minimum amount of time.

and aww no non-obedient sidekick for you?

Also I might have to add in an extra con to that ability so it wont be overpowered. You'll know it the next turn

Anyways I'll be patching the turn up for the official release.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:20:59 am by knightedskull »

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2009, 08:01:12 am »

I go with my comrade in the search for a spaceworthy vessel to return to the station in.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2009, 08:29:51 am »

Zen Gar will try to land on an island near the suspiciously pink island-facility, and determine what the hell it is.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Some note time/whatever. Messed up an update.
« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2009, 09:19:10 am »

I forgot to mention. During chillaxed moments (like Uther, Cumber, and Zen nothing happeningness) you'll be able to do a lot more in one turn. Especially with movement as that is free and chillaxed moments will help make your travels shorter or longer and for moments of relaxing.

Layman-terms: if nothing happens then you get more time to start something. This should be helpful to those that need any recovering or searches and long travels. 
Fucking time and space all at once!

P.S. We all kool with major swears right? Don't want to get anyone upset (somehow) or if it is uncomfortable to some
Although no matter what; I'll try and get the gore level up depending on the situations
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 10:22:30 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2009, 09:46:40 am »

Tack on some thorough training of the flight ability to my action.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn NEIN:Someone explodes in gore! Oh and everything else.
« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2009, 11:27:13 am »

If everyone sends a turn today I could get turn ten on the same day lol

Turn Nein: Something explodes in gore! Oh and everything else too.

I run over to the laughing man, grab him by the throat and lift him into the air while choking him as painfully as I can.

"You see what you've done now? You made me angry. You'll come to regret that if you live long enough to register an emotion."

While he's hanging there, I use Reaper's Scythe to cut him in half at the waist.

EDIT: Then, in typical DBZ fashion, I will forget my turn is over, throw the half with the head far away, and then fly at it, hitting it square in the face with Brawler's Fist.
[2] You manage to stand up, slowly and painfully. But before you could rip the tormentors throat out, you get a weired hot feeling in your pants...and...OMGZ ITZ ON FIREZ!
[3] After patting at your crotch a few times with your hands, you extinguished the small flame. This amuses the laughing alien even more.

Use scouter to examine the purple stuff.  Then take a quick fly around the planet full speed to dry off.
[2] You try to motion your arm to your scouter while removing your fist from Rosini... but your arm wont move! It seems your whole body is glued up together and so is your hand in your opponent.
[3] Rosini seems to be spaced out for the moment and the two of you are slowly hovering downwards.

Find a way to enter the spaceship without damaging it.
[4] You jump through the opening from the platform and enter what could be a spaceship.
Inside you notice that it is a very large room you are standing in. There are a bunch of other doors leading elsewhere and a large chair on the other side of the room, facing some large window or screen.

I Charge down the 'narrow hallway of doom' using Energy Orb.

[1] As you walk to the hallway, a bright light shines behind your back, making your large shadow even more huge. You turn to face the light source and seeing through your shaded visor; your ship is glowing quite brightly. [5] You instantly recognize that the fires and damage has been done to the energy core!!! You make a dash towards the hallway and at the doorway you masnage to press some buttons nearby randomly [5] The airlock door rushes down and locks with a hiss as a large explosion shakes the whole station.
Followed by screams on the other side, then nothing but the alarms

You also only have 4 of your orbs left.

I promise the driver that I'll pay the man later. Get out, considering I didn't get sent flying too far, so I could probably walk back to the arena. Check to see who the guy blocking the path is.

[2] You tell the driver that you will pay for the car later. But he was too busy yelling at the guy stopping his car to listen to you.
[3] You thought this would be a good distraction to make your leave, but then the strange man walks slowly to your side of the car and then rips the backseat door off and address you with a smile of excitement.

"YO, was that you that survived being hit by that truck?! You must be strong! Are you???"

Now that you have a closer look at him, the guy is some foreigner with a wired style of clothing you have not seen before while being tall, really really tall, about 9 feet or so.
You think you have seen him at the tournament waiting room before.

Head toward the tiny islands. Be on the lookout for anyone else flying.
[2] As you make your way to the islands, you start loosing altitude! You try regain control. [5] You stop your fall in a screeching stop and then burst forward at a high speed to the islands and you manage to get a good birds eye view of them.

Some of the islands seem wild or untouched by civilization. But then you see something that says otherwhys, a bit further north away, is a very tiny island with some pink structure on it.

i wish to head over to where anonymous is and push a random button in a comical fashion.
[1] You run to the opening and jump inside where Anonymous is and start punching the buttons in front of the chair, in random order.
[3] The platform rises and closes the big hole in the ship. Suddenly the whole thing starts to tremble as it slowly flies off the ground! It moves! and bumps in-between the walls back and forth repeatedly, knocking both you and Anonymous to the floor.

Thoroughly and completely pissed of beyond human comprehension I shall concentrate all of my anger into a single massively destructive wave of energy that will reduce those two to their base components.
[6] You start roaring in anger for a minute or two and then rocket straight up into the air at an incredible height. Using your anger and pain as fuel, you start to concentrate all the ki around you,making you  glow really bright red.
Then you thrust out your free hand, pointing at the enemies on the ground. The red Ki all around now goes into your freehand. Intent on blowing them and everything here to fucking hell. Just for laughs, you put in some "extra" energy to it.

Uther's and Kenoten's scouter shoot up warning signs of a huge ass amount of power coming from Cumber. Slightly over 10,000!

[5] After moving all the built up ki into your hands, it surrounds them in a huge red ball half your size and emits a red light covering everything within the area.
You yell out what would be the last words some people would ever hear again.

ANNIHILATION WAVE!

Kenoten shouts out through the goo: "NO You FOOL! You'll destroy everything!!!"

Despite your comrade's warning, you shoot out the big red ki wave. It Speeding up as it gets closer to the ground, in the direction of the ones that harmed you.
You start a maniacal laughter at the thought of how you are returning the favor and they wont survive it.

[1]The two on the ground can only stare into the bright red thing that would hit them, vaporising them instantly and painlessly.

I mighty red explosion engulfs the entire metropolis area and everything with a shockwave and rapidly expanding explosive red energy.

<--------------BOOM BOOM Section-------------->
[Dodge roll time for everyone!]

Uther:[5] As soon as Uther's scouter warned him of the mass power level being unleashed, he knew shit hit the fan. Uther had his Golden Shield barrier up when the shockwave came and that pushed everything near him away. Soon Uther had to survive the REAL part of the bright red explosion moving all around him. [5] The redness impacted on Uther's Golden Shield with a heavy thud, causing sparks of electricity bouncing around the golden barrier. It almost pushes him away but he fights it back and remains on his feet during the whole event.

Kenoten:[1-1]Totally unable to do anything in this confounded goop, he is blown away from the shockwave, with Rosini still attached. Kenoten & Rosini were flinging through the air until they slammed into a crooked building and sticking to it...in an akward position with Rosini even more stuck in the goo with Kenoten.
Then comes the redness. [5] Kenoten is sure that the best thing to do in this situation is: To get the fuck out of here. And so Kenoten uses his special Unique Ability to jump to random dimensions, [D:4] a sudden rainbow-flashin portal opens in front of Kenoten and bends him inside with Rosini and some chunks of the building. Kenoten & CO are sent spiraling through some tunnel with colors and wired ass images flying lightning fast.

After some time in the trip, the end of the tunnel opens up and coughs up the two in what at first looked like snow, but was in fact some soft creamy substance that's about a meter thick to the ground and it also messed up the sticky goop rendering it useless.

Potem:[1] Potem sees Kenoten disappearing into some portal thing and jumps in as it closes. However when he got inside he freaked out at all the things passing by and accidentally bumped into one of the 'walls' that make up the tunnel. After a few seconds of nothingness, Potem starts screaming as his arm starts to fade away in bits and then his whole body.

Rosini:[3] Rosini manages to stand on her legs and wipe some of the goo off of herself.
Despite everything that has happened to her, she held back on vomiting.

That Laughing Guy:[2-1] Barely breathing, the guy only has a glimps to see some golden orb surround his victim before being slammed into it by some red light he didn't see behind his back. [Damage:6] He slams into the golden object and explodes in gore! His tiny chunks and purple blood stains spread out in a ink-blob pattern soon vaporized by the expanding redness and the Ki he had within himself makes contact with the explosions energy and causing an electrical spark show.

Spacepod1:[3] Kenoten's spacepod manages to survive with minor damage as it stays in the crater that it created.

Spacepod2:[1] The shockwave must have put Cumber's spacepod on the fritz as it suddenly starts making loud noises, opening and closing it's door and starts flying all around the area at a fast speeds.

Spacepod3:[2] Uther's Spacepod is sent flying with some trees, out of sight.

The whole damned place:[3] The entier planet must have shooked. After the blast stoped expanding and fade away, nothing much remained. The whole city is in ruins if non-existant, building lay in heaps, the ground and streets are no more. A huge hole lays in the impact zone and the surroundings glassed. There's not a tree in sight and the only life force is of Cumber slowly landing next to Uther as he ends his golden shield.

There might have been some survivors outside the area of blast, but the two received a weak urgent transmission on his scouter from the orbital station. They are sending a distress signal!

After looking around the wasteland, both Saiyans realize that Kenoten is missing.

<--------------/BOOM BOOM Section-------------->

Quote from: Rosini
Wtf Happened?
[2]After thinking about things clearly, she kneels over and heaves onto the now really messed up and disgusting goop with whatever this white stuff is.

"What the hell was that?!"

Quote from: Orbital Station
*From a 2-way Intercom inside the hallway in the Orbital Station*
"*crackle*-atus repo-*static*"

"*crackle*-e hangar se-*static*-stroyed an-*static*-it's communication system mal-*static*- commander, sir"

*crackle*-eal off *static*ctions closest to the-*static*-room and gather th-*static*-roops into the B-sec-*static*-f the station.  H-*static*-trapping this intruder-*static*-time.

*crackle*Aye-aye sir!

*Constant static*

Quote from: Fox cab-driver
My car!
[2] The driver starts to cry over his steering wheel

[/spoiler]

<----Players Status Updated For Real!!!! OMFGZ---->

Spoiler:  Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->

Spoiler:  Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stranger (click to show/hide)

<-----Objects & Places----->

Spoiler: Earth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Spaceship in Nemek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pink structure (click to show/hide)

I think that's it.

[EDIT]
ewps, screwed up the title cover
(after a google search)... was something about a china rebellion.
[/EDIT]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 11:48:25 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn NEIN:Someone explodes in gore! Oh and everything else.
« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2009, 11:39:12 am »

Kill the second "the" of the "saiyans spacepods". And that's not my action.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 14, 2009, 11:53:24 am »

Thanks for finding that error that I missed.
Reward roll for you   ;D

Head toward the tiny islands. Be on the lookout for anyone else flying.

Hmmmmmmmmm...this looks like your previous action...
and you didn't complain the first time I posted the turn.

Or do you mean in your current not-yet-to-be-done action?

Did I miss something?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 11:59:34 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn NEIN:Someone explodes in gore! Oh and everything else.
« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2009, 12:08:06 pm »

Yes, I meant that it's not my job to fix typos. :P

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20