Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22811 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Turn SIX . Join the bandwagon of falling.
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2009, 06:49:28 pm »

"So, no speech then? No long-winded verbal essay on how you won't let me destroy this world you love? I thought that was a staple of the self-righteous fools like you."

I grow tired of this wretch. Time for... my super special technique! (You know the one, but I refuse to name it, for secret-keepings.)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2009, 07:01:24 pm »

"Sorry about that. There was this ... wall ... thing. Oh well, I'm sure there's a light-switch somewhere around here."

I feel around on the wall, looking for a switch or button to use.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2009, 10:22:20 pm »

Are the alarms produced by my ship?

I use my defensive ability and leave my ship, I leave one of the glowing white orbs on my ship and take the rest with me. I will try to get my ship to somewhere stable in one piece. If anyone gets in my way I will try to casually swat them away. Once my ship seems safe, or if I am still in deep space, I will try to assess the situation.

I will try to put alot into my turns until I get a better feel for how much I can do, feel free to cut stuff out if I try too much.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 08:37:47 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2009, 10:55:27 pm »

I return to the waiting room

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2009, 11:37:04 pm »

I grab the man who grabbed my tail by the legs and fly up about five thousand feet, then I'll toss him straight down as hard as physically possible.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2009, 10:18:12 am »

Are the alarms produced by my ship?

I will try to put alot into my turns until I get a better feel for how much I can do, feel free to cut stuff out if I try too much.

It is coming from outside your ship, your ship doesn't have any power.

Also I seem to have forgotten to include the NPC's...holdon will fix it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:25:59 am by knightedskull »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn SEVEN. Unlucky turn for most.
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2009, 04:57:46 pm »

Almost to turn 10  :D
Unless everyone get's a 1 and the whole universe implodes...

Turn SEVEN

Oh boy, a talker.  She'll put her foot in her mouth one of these days.  Or better yet, how about my foot, now.
[1] You become tied of the annoying red talker and charge right at her with a kick. But the grey one predicted this move and counter-attacks! [2][6] Just before your scouter goes off he kicks you with all his strength from behind and you go flying through one of the buildings, crash landing in a street! [6] You stand up out of the crater, not looking too concerned of any injuries but your battle armor falls apart "cheap crap"

"So, no speech then? No long-winded verbal essay on how you won't let me destroy this world you love? I thought that was a staple of the self-righteous fools like you."

I grow tired of this wretch. Time for... my super special technique! (You know the one, but I refuse to name it, for secret-keepings.)

"I could tell it would be only a waste of breath"

"Then let's end this, now"

[4]You transfer all the ki around your arms into the tips of your index and middle finger on both hands. The shooter is looking nervous so you dash at him, with intents on hitting a vital point.[4] The shooter narrowly jumps out of the way in time, close enough to rip a piece of his clothing.
[1] you try your second swing at him, [Dodge:6] but he quickly counter-attacks with a small purple blast of ki, directly in your face![Damage:5] It explodes in a puff of thin, but burning smoke that is stings your eyes, temporarily blinding them while the it burns your face and you shout in short agony.
[3] You drop the ki on one of your hands to cover your face when your scouter is starts making loud and random scratchy noises directly into your ear.

"Sorry about that. There was this ... wall ... thing. Oh well, I'm sure there's a light-switch somewhere around here."

I feel around on the wall, looking for a switch or button to use.
[6] You feel around the closest wall until you feel something round and you push on it. Suddenly the room lights up with green and red flashes with an a alarm sound! Then the roof starts splitting in two and move away from each! The lights allow you to notice a large object in the middle of this huge room.
[6] Along with the alarm sounds, you vaguely hear some sort of long countdown and see a platform coming out of the large object hovering to ground level.
Back of your mind seems to be nagging you.

I use my defensive ability and leave my ship, I leave one of the glowing white orbs on my ship and take the rest with me. I will try to get my ship to somewhere stable in one piece. If anyone gets in my way I will try to casually swat them away. Once my ship seems safe, or if I am still in deep space, I will try to assess the situation.
[6] You burst through the hatchet door with only 5 of the 6 floating orbs and end up surrounded by lots of infantry soldiers, they point their arm-guns at you.
[4] You raise your invisible barrier shield and take a quick look around. You see that you are inside the space station, your ship crash landed in the hanger bay for some reason and does not look like it will fly any time, fire is spreading everywhere, the lights reflecting off your helmet visor. Damage control squads are moving out quickly to try and put out fires and repairs caused by your ship(but not the fire on your ship).
You look to be a giant among them and they seem to hesitate to make a move.

I return to the waiting room
[1] You hang up the phone and proceed to head back to the tournament waiting room, however you didn't look both ways before crossing and you walk in front of a huge semi-truck![5] You stand still staring at the incoming vehicle, like a deer to headlights and it rams into you! You bounce off it and go flying through the air and into the roof of a passing taxi cab, which you ripped a hole and are hanging upside down in the backseat.
[5] The taxi driver looks at you with a straight face and asks "Where to?".

I grab the man who grabbed my tail by the legs and fly up about five thousand feet, then I'll toss him straight down as hard as physically possible.
[6] You shrug away your weak state and disappear and re-appear behind the man who grabbed your tail, a very angry expression shows on your face. This scares the daylights out of them as you grab the grabber's ankles and fly into the air at high speed! You fly for a while with the guy screaming for his life, afraid of heights you guess, until you reach the heights of this planets clouds.
[5] Then, while still holding the man, you start diving down...flying faster and faster as you dive! You start laughing as the man hurls and passes out. As you approach the ground at high speed, you position your self so that you were heading to his friends and then without warning, you throw the unconscious fellow with full force at his friends! [4][5][3] The two friends move out of the way and their friend rockets into the road and smashing through it.
Deep in the hole lies someone gurgling foam and is possibly dead or dieing.
Cumber smirks at the remaining two while floating high in the air.

Quote from: Uther's attacker
Take advantage
[2] He was too busy laughing at Uther's chemical burnt face.

Quote from: Rosini
Attack
[1] She continues her talking about how weak and pathetic that attack was and other sorted verbal meanings. Kenoten can't hear exactly what she is saying because he is far away but is sure she hasn't shutup yet.

Quote from: Potem
Rest
[3] Potem silently disagree with his partners sayings as he takes a breather, he thinks his kick pulled a muscle.

Quote from: Cumber's attackers
Revenge!
[5] "You bastard!", one of them yells. Then the two guys jump to one spot and charge up their ki level! After a few roars and grunts they thrust their hands forward in your direction and charge up a massive combo ki attack!
[3]The charge is almost done and Cumber's smirk goes away as his scouter picks up a strong power reading of over 5400 and rising fast!
Kenoten's face looks of concern when his advance scouter picks up a reading of 6700 nearby.

<----Players---->

Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->
Spoiler: Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Potem (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cumber's attackers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Uther's attacker (click to show/hide)

The Saiyans aren't getting the respect the warriors deserve, Luke and Anonymous are danger-prone, a spaceship is lost, and TWO people missed their turn...maybe I did the turn early?

I need some time table.

Report any errors please.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn SEVEN, an unlucky turn for most. (changed name)
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2009, 05:22:45 pm »

Sigh, why couldn't I have gotten that six on the attack instead?  Crummy rolls, cheap armor.  It's mildly annoying.

Well, let Rosini talk.  Potem seems like he'll be the fun one to tangle with.  Let's show him what Saiyans can do, full speed.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2009, 05:35:16 pm »

"I'm stuck in the roof of your cab, while blood rushes to my head. You figure it out."

Attempt to get out of the roof

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2009, 05:36:36 pm »

i throw a ki blast to try and light up the room i'm in.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2009, 06:43:08 pm »

This looks like some sort of rocket launch. I'll examine it, and see just what it is, what it does, how threatening it is, and if it looks like it should be manned.

(I was expecting to hit a self-destruct button.)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2009, 09:10:28 pm »

"I'm stuck in the roof of your cab, while blood rushes to my head. You figure it out."
"follow that truck!" would have been funnier...

I turn to one of the damage control squads "You! Fix my ship! If I don't like you effort I will rip off your limbs and see how you swim..." I pick up the nearest soldier, ignoring any gunfire, and demand to be directed to whomever is in charge. I continue to carry them as I follow their directions.

Why the namechange?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2009, 09:21:16 pm »

i just read anonymous's turn. i try and use my previous move on the wall advancing towards us.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2009, 10:32:49 pm »

"follow that truck!" would have been funnier...

...You're right. That would have been much funnier.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2009, 11:44:42 pm »

Ok, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

I cluster bomb the living f*ck out of those two, using full force.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20