Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22808 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roughly how far away from these planets am I and how long would it take to reach them?

hmmm, I seem to recall scouters being able to handily scan an entire planet, even if I knew about them I probably wouldn't be able to dodge them in time.

Not really far, it's within viewing range so it would only take a turn to get into one of the planets.

Yeah I guess a scouters range can go far...was afraid someone would catch that  :-X

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

"...I'll, um...go call the paramedics..."

Walk back outside, find phone, and call 911

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Congratulations on the referee by the way!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Turn FOUR . Oh my god! You killed that Referee Guy!
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2009, 01:39:38 am »

The scouters will do whatever you tell them to do, I suspect that that is how they worked in the series too...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Turn FOUR . Oh my god! You killed that Referee Guy!
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2009, 10:54:46 pm »

Are we waiting on anyone?
Read the First Post!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2009, 11:21:53 pm »

Probably me.

I keep looking for a better transport to where I want to go.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2009, 04:51:43 am »

I thought we could fly?
Read the First Post!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2009, 05:17:48 am »

Humans can't, I think. Not at this power level at least. I'm not well versed with the show and its details, so you can also presume that my character simply likes to travel by ground.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2009, 06:40:19 am »

from the first post:
Everyone gets simple punches and kicks which can turn into smash attacks that can do some real damage,flying, and basic Ki blasts.

I think everyone can fly. Well, all of us can fly, any fighter above a certain power-level should be able to, the general public would probably be shocked and horrified to see it, but nobody much seems to care what they think...

In the show there are fighters, they generally live somewhat remotely and train all the time, so they don't interact so much with the general public. Not that any of this remotely attempts to take place in our world. There are animal people, animals that talk, all manner of devices that take the form of capsules that can expand to normal size, usually by throwing them. Typically you could fit several cars into a pocket... But I think that normal technology exists too. usually you need to be a pretty strong fighter to fly, but some people seem to be able to do it innately. There are dinosaurs in some parts of the world, sea monsters too. I think that large cities are generally smaller and small villages are generally more popular. There doesn't seem to be much heavy industry and the world at large is pretty much completely ignorant of Ki, even though it can be used to fly, shrug off bullets, shoot laser-beams, and blow up planets...(Also, if you have a really stupidly excessive amount of Ki, like, right-off the charts crazy amounts, it might affect your hair!)
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2009, 01:38:51 am »

I summon a dragon and wish for this thread to be brought back to life. Or at least request permission to copy your work if ever I am crazy enough to start an RTD of my own...
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2009, 04:25:50 pm »

No need for such actions. I was just chatting up with death and making sure me gran ma-ma was ok.

Sadly this is such a short day I might not have enough time to post the turn today but tomorrow is a long day and there will be plenty of spare time unless the cats pisses on something electronic....wish I could butcher them because now another is pregnant  >:(.

Damn outside cats.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2009, 04:39:58 pm »

Get 'em fixed.
It's the only responsible thing to do.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:00 pm »

Thankyou very much, and I offer you my condolences, cats can be a real burden at times...
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2009, 06:44:51 pm »

from the first post:
Everyone gets simple punches and kicks which can turn into smash attacks that can do some real damage,flying, and basic Ki blasts.

I think everyone can fly. Well, all of us can fly, any fighter above a certain power-level should be able to, the general public would probably be shocked and horrified to see it, but nobody much seems to care what they think...

Well, unless it's some inate ability (telekenises and hovering) you wont be flying unless you channel your ki-yaddayadda it's all in knowing how to do it...Goku(who had immense power) couldn't do it until long after knowing Tien did it (learning form his master) which was probably over 8-10 years...although he seemed to do it with pure ease on snakeway and your forgetting the GT series (who wouldn't?) in which Videl, a normal human girl, had limited flight with her ki...wasn't fast but it was flight.

Anyways, back on subject. Everyone CAN fly but only the two humans in-game don't know HOW to fly yet...I guess it couldn't be too hard if they really tried on their own.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Turn FIVE . Now with ACTION!!!!!
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2009, 07:40:14 pm »

Ok after some shit happening in life, WE SHALL THRIVE!

Turn FIVE

Quote from: Anonymous=topic=38916.msg729091#msg729091 date=1251383447
I'll kick the wall in, then walk up behind Dragooble.
[3] Anonymous kicks at the wall with his strength but only manages to make a small hole. Suddenly before Anonymous could do anything else to the wall, he is succumbed to the same noise as Dragooble.
[Pain:5] The pain forces him to his knees as he covers his ears to try to stop it.

I fly towards those incoming 4000's, and smirk condescendingly when they arrive.
[3] Kenoten turns in the general direction of the incoming power levels...nothing...the scouter is still reading them...maybe they can fly.
[1] Kenoten flies into the air to get a better look and still sees no sign of anyone...that leaves onl- in an explosion the ground burst open and 2 figures rocket towards Kenoten! [2][2] They both hit him square in the jaw! But Kenoten doesn't even flinch as they hover in the air.

One of the figures is a big round light-grey male figure with small pitch black eyes. He doesn't seem to have any expression on his face but he looks like he is ready to fight.

The other is a much smaller female-like figure with an red tone skin. She seems more angry than the big guy.
Kenoten smirks believing he can have some fun now.

Quote from: Rakshalink=topic=38916.msg729170#msg729170 date=1251387144
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"We are travellers seeking a place to land, what can you tell me of your planet?" Lower weaponsdefences.
(does my ship have any weapons or defences?)
[2] Before Raksha could request additional information, the entier ship starts shaking violently and is being dragged to the space station.
[2] The lights go out and everyone starts to panic but Raksha, who looks more annoyed.

I follow Kenoten, and charge my Ki up while flying.
[1]As Cumber drops his latest victim to join up with Kenoten, but his scouter suddenly flares up at the last second and someone grabs his arms from behind! Followed by 2 other people attacking on both sides!
[4][3] One of assailents punches Cumber in the cheek, leaving a bad bruise it and the other jabs him with the knee on his side but the battle armor absorbs the damage.

i try my previous action again.
[6] Dragooble roars in anger and launches 3 green blades of energy at the infrastructure!
[3]The first one puts a crack on it's surface and disperses[6]the second one slices right through the crack and out the other side and starts spinning back to him![5] The third one hits the returning green blade and they both explode, causing the structure to lean and on the verge on falling down.

The painful noise has stopped.

I glance carelessly at the newfound foe, and give a little chuckle as I use
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and say to him "When you wake up, you shall be in the Reaper's Domain."

[4] Uther ignores the incoming purple blast and gives out a little laugh and suddenly flies full speed towards the shooter! [3] However he hits the purple blast and it explodes leaving a purple cloud! The shooter signs a relief only to feel fear when the cloud fades away and Uther stands with his right hand lightly burnt.

"...I'll, um...go call the paramedics..."

Walk back outside, find phone, and call 911
[4] "...I'll, um...go call the paramedics..." Then Luke slowly backs away leaving the room while everyone is checking on the Referee. [1] However before Luke could search for a phone someone takes the same door used to crush the Referee Guy, and smashes it over Luke's head! [6] the door breaks in half on contact with his hair and one half flips through the air and slams into the attackers face! Luke doesn't notice.

Probably me.

I keep looking for a better transport to where I want to go.
[6] Zen ignores the man to find another way of transportation. While walking along the port he notices something strange...he can't hear his footsteps on the termite infested wooden floor...he looks around to notice that he isn't touching the ground!
[5] After playing around with his ki he discovered how to hover freely!

<----Players---->

Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Raksha (click to show/hide)

Report any errors.

ok we got some real action starting.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20