Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22819 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Turn THREE. Everyones here.
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2009, 11:02:36 pm »

I kick the door down and yell out an awesome one liner.

I'm going to fail on one of theses. I know it.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2009, 11:15:54 pm »

[6] You kick the door at the bottom, and it comes off its hinges.  Well...2 of it's 3 hinges.  The middle hinge stays partially intact.  The door flips about, and the top whacks you on the head.  Not deterred by this small setback, you burst into the room and yell out [1] "DO YOU WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING DISTURBING?"
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2009, 05:00:55 am »

As much as the presence of ships tempts me to use something awful on one of them, I'll go ahead and take a ride to the "west of east city", whatever that actually meant, on anything that can get there faster than I can by myself.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2009, 09:36:42 am »

I meant west of the location of East City, that's it's name.

According to this map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You guys are on C3 left dot, East City is bottom of A4, West City B2, North A3 South C2.

Hopefully this will help you decide on a destination.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2009, 10:21:04 am »

"So we have been noticed, lets hear what they have to say..."
I accept the transmission and quickly say "I am Raksha! State your intentions!". I ask the crew for details on Magfor and Filda.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:10:40 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2009, 05:17:26 am »

Bump.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Turn FOUR . Oh my god! You killed that Referee Guy!
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2009, 09:20:54 am »

School in the fields of networking has now affected time without changing...sitting in front of a computer all day waiting for school books while convincing the school policies of sparring me from computer literacy checks and whatnot...but at the very least I learned more about DOS and how to use it effectively.

Also I looked into the Cinnamon Rolls thing for RTD (Made by Shoruke I believe)...I haven't gotten the hang of it but unsure that I will be using it. It was pretty neat though I need a way to delete or remove characters or locations without having to do so in the text documents (when I tried I got some error and had to extract another copy).

Anyways, back to the RTD.

Turn FOUR

i use
on the structure making the noise.
[2] The constant sound makes Dragoobles head feel like exploding [4-1] How long can he withstand it?

I'll look around myself with annoyance, then use
to break the mechanism that's causing the ceiling to pin me to the floor.
[5]Anonymous only needed half his strength to push the ceiling trap back up, breaking the mechanism and jamming it in place as if it was any other part of the roof. Now the only obstacle is the wall in-between him and Dragooble.

I fly off, looking for some nearby town where I shall start punching and kicking people really, really hard. When I have done so for a few minutes I ask them to bring forth their strongest fighter for a duel, or I shall continue punching and kicking them really, really hard.
[4]Cumber hovers into the air and into the city next to the airfield he landed in. Soon he lands in the middle of the city with the yellow people are shocked and confused about his presence. [5] However Cumber stands perfectly still long enough for some people to get curious enough to get closer...and then suddenly Cumber disappears in front of their eyes and appears in-between some of them! He then smashes 2 of their heads into one, exploding bright blue gore, and roundhouse kicks someone behind him, breaking her neck and killing her instantly while wounding 2 others that were nearby. He soon starts jabbing the peoples brains out with his elbows while caving in torsos with his boots.

After a few more deaths, Cumber demands of them to bring forth their strongest fighter. [2] They are to frighten of him and are running for their lives. Annoyed by being ignored, Cumber goes back to killing.

I follow Cumber, and smirk condescendingly as he punches and kicks the residents.  When the strongest comes out, if their power is between 2000 and 6000, I'll rock-paper-scissors Cumber for who gets to fight him first.  Otherwise, I'll let him have the first go.
[3] Kenoten watches Cumber as he kills the mass weaklings...no fun at all [6][4] suddenly Kenoten's advance scouter alarmed him of 5 power level readings of 4 thousand and over, approaching fast.

Scratch that, I think I'll join you two. Count me in on the game to fight as well.

And while I'm at it, I'll scan my companions.

[2] Uther hovers into the air in search of the other two Saiyans that came here before him [Scouter:6] his scouter blips wildly pointing towards the ground, a power level of 3,000 and rising. Uther looks down to notice a big blue guy is charging up a bright purple Ki attack. He realizes that Uther notices his build up and releases the purple energy at him.

[6] Luke under estimates his true strength and when he kicks the door, it rockets across the room [1] the flying door smashes into that Announcement/Referee Guy, possibly killing him as he get's sandviched into the wall. [2] Everyone gives Luke a meanful glare and he keeps his mouth shut to prevent being mauled to death for now.

As much as the presence of ships tempts me to use something awful on one of them, I'll go ahead and take a ride to the "west of east city", whatever that actually meant, on anything that can get there faster than I can by myself.
[3] Zen Gar looks around for transportation and finds an old rusty boat named "Fin Hunter". The captain on board smells of burnt salt and is missing his right arm. He calls out for Zen : "Ahoy there, care to join me on the big catches?."

"So we have been noticed, lets hear what they have to say..."
I accept the transmission and quickly say "I am Raksha! State your intentions!". I ask the crew for details on Magfor and Filda.
[3] Raksha accepts the call but before he could say anything, the caller yells out first. "This space station and everything around it is property of Lord Frieza, lower down your ships weapons and defense systems and state your intentions or you will be destroyed."
[2] Raksha keeps quite to think of the situation at hand.

<----Players---->

Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Raksha (click to show/hide)

Report any errors.

Congrats to Luke for being first to destroy Dragonball history.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 09:25:32 am by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll kick the wall in, then walk up behind Dragooble.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

I fly towards those incoming 4000's, and smirk condescendingly when they arrive.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We are travellers seeking a place to land, what can you tell me of your planet?" Lower weaponsdefences.
(does my ship have any weapons or defences?)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:17:11 pm by RAM »
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No weapons and some defense.

Also note that some abilities or other can activate on their own...like scouters or sensing something powerful.

BTW, should I tell the story in third person or first person view? Maybe a combo? I don't really know which way to go but first person seems to be common on RTDs
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:42:48 am by knightedskull »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roughly how far away from these planets am I and how long would it take to reach them?

hmmm, I seem to recall scouters being able to handily scan an entire planet, even if I knew about them I probably wouldn't be able to dodge them in time.
Read the First Post!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile

I follow Kenoten, and charge my Ki up while flying.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i try my previous action again.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I glance carelessly at the newfound foe, and give a little chuckle as I use
and say to him "When you wake up, you shall be in the Reaper's Domain."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20