Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22736 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn SEVEN: an unlucky turn for most. (changed name)
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2009, 07:47:45 pm »

Of coarse...starfish and crabs and whatnot of the deep sea...too bad since someone lost an arm.

anyways here's the situation of late-ness

Turns out some 6legs infiltrated the HQ and soon started to populate in the warm comforts of electronical-anythings and understuff-ness. The first defense was, naturally, physical hand-to-hand combat and highly compressed air to dispose of the invaders. I under-estimated their number and 4 limbs weren't insufficient for the killing, so I had to doubled that with 8legs with their fangs and nests.
Once again the enemy proved too numerous and ruined the wonderful nests the 8legs had.

Having that failed I decided guerilla tactics would come in handy.
I set up many traps and baits around corners and walls and a few that would leave them out in the open...defenseless to aerial attacks.
Not to my surprise the smart bastards sent so many troops to die that they clogged up the trap systems and rendered them useless.

The only option left was a power so evil that everything fears it...chemical warfare.
The stuff that was used smelled horrible despite the "scent free" and improved after effects but they were even worse enough to seal off sections of HQ after the first spray. Some manufacturers say that they could instantly kill within the spraying zones...but I still see them twitch and try to run away. The 6legs only chance of survival was to let go of the ceiling and walls, falling a great height before the vile liquids could get them.

But despite the horrible drawbacks, the chemical weapons proved effective and even after their deaths it would continue it's deadly poison as the cannnibal 6legs ate their own.
However...quantity won over quality again.
So I had to bring out the "the bomb", that would kill almost their operation if not all while creating a fallout scenario for them as their food source and themselves become tainted with the poison. This would force everyone out of the multiple sections of the facility as the bombs have a very large area of effect.

Even so the invasion was halted, this came at a tremendous price of all those 8legs I sent to die and their younglings...and over 1,500 copper coins with a few nights at a friends house.

So yeah...another pest to deal with for me...at least not all the spiders died so I'm sure they will be able to repopulate and help my bug problem. (Yes I let spiders live and do what they want in my house and they don't bite. I love those jumpin bastards but I hope the ones with the orange orb as their abdomen and the long leg ones (not THE long legs but long legs they have.) are not poisonous...if so I have another problem)

Damn the cats, damn the roaches and even more so damn the Raid.

Just a weee bit more of time to deal with the serious matter at hand.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:51:00 pm by knightedskull »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn SEVEN, an unlucky turn for most. (Not a new turn yet)
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:41 pm »

Uh... I'd Google those spiders if I were you.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:14 pm »

Spiders do tend to have a habit of being venomous...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2009, 04:12:51 pm »

I believe they are of the common household kind...except maybe the long legged ones but I don't think they will bother me if I don't provoke them.

But under a book I found a perfectly flatten scorpion thing.......................................................................my household is fucked.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2009, 09:07:54 pm »

Spiders really don't want to mess with you, but sometimes when people get scared they do silly things, and bright colours are generally a bad sign...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2009, 10:25:18 pm »

there are a bunch of small gray spiders just outside my house hiding in the rocks. they're just waiting to invade. i know it.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2009, 02:35:41 am »

I can think of better things to be invaded by than fascist spiders...
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:22 am »

I wonder if the computer was actually under attack from alien parasites...
Read the First Post!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2009, 03:17:51 pm »

Nothing Mcafee can't fix. Lesson learned not to torrent postal and just pay the 20 bucks for the fudge pack for quality entertainment.

A turn shall come forth today.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2009, 03:49:00 pm »

*Cue angelic chorus*
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DragonBall D! Turn EIGHT: Da new turn
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2009, 06:49:33 pm »

By "today" I meant before running into javascript errors in a website I shouldn't be in on a public server.

Well here she is, Ms.Turn EIGHT

Sigh, why couldn't I have gotten that six on the attack instead?  Crummy rolls, cheap armor.  It's mildly annoying.

Well, let Rosini talk.  Potem seems like he'll be the fun one to tangle with.  Let's show him what Saiyans can do, full speed.
[6] You vanish from the spot you once stood and reappeared directly in front of Rosini! This frightens her and before she can react, you vanish again. Nothing happens for a minute but then you come out of nowhere next to Potem and unleash a flurry of quick punches to his side and roundhouse kick him behind the head! [3] Potem rockets through the air. Crashing through the roof of a nearby building.
[3] Rosini screams as she looses sight of her partner and your head starts aching.

"I'm stuck in the roof of your cab, while blood rushes to my head. You figure it out."

Attempt to get out of the roof
[1] You try to un-hang your self but you fall down into the backseats. The fox driver reflexively starts the counter and begins to move along with the traffic.
"You know your goin' to pay for that roof. What was your destination again?"
[2] before you could do or say anything, the car comes to a screeching stop. Someone seems to be blocking the vehicles path by standing in-front of it.

This looks like some sort of rocket launch. I'll examine it, and see just what it is, what it does, how threatening it is, and if it looks like it should be manned.

(I was expecting to hit a self-destruct button.)
[6] You dash and fly around the large object. After a few rounds it appears to be some spaceship! Also, there are a series of buttons in the control panel on the platform and an opening above it shows there is some lights inside.
[2] You take a closer look at the control panel and notice that none of the buttons are labeled!

I turn to one of the damage control squads "You! Fix my ship! If I don't like you effort I will rip off your limbs and see how you swim..." I pick up the nearest soldier, ignoring any gunfire, and demand to be directed to whomever is in charge. I continue to carry them as I follow their directions.

[5] Through an external speaker in your suit you threaten a nearby fire fighter squad to save your ship or die without limbs.They obey in fear and start trying to calm the flames on your broken ship.
[6] You take one of your huge hands and wrap it around some long-headed, purple guy's neck and lift him some feet off the ground. Some of the soldiers fire their arm blasters but the yellow beams bounce off your barrier and heads right back to them! [2] No one managed to get hurt and they stopped firing.

You order the purple guy to tell you where their leader is and he points down some narrow hallway, while being choked.

Ok, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

I cluster bomb the living f*ck out of those two, using full force.
[4] You take this opportunity to gather your ki into your hand and produce a big floating black orb that you then throw at the two people, as they charge their Ki Attack.  When the black ball approaches halfway, it suddenly explodes and spreads out into many other black orbs!
 [5] They see the mass number of black projectiles heading towards them and decide to release their charged Ki Attack to counter it by shooting out the massive yellow ki wave! [6] The giant yellow wave easily engulfs your black explosives and then fly in your direction! [3 This catches you by surprise and you manage to move out of a direct hit at the last second but your left arm got caught in the wave.

You stand there floating in the air holding on to your badly burnt arm.
You can't make it move.
Hurts like hell too.

jump through the split in the ceiling then.
[3-1] You try to jump but your ankle says no, so you crouch down in pain. The ceiling opens and a bright light flashes into your eyes.
 It's the two suns shining light that fill up the room as it widens.[2] You stand there in the sunlights beam.

I guess I'll just start on my way to that place I was heading to. By any available means (have a roll decide that).
[6] Just when you think you have the hang of hovering, you suddenly burst through the air at high speed, soaring over the skies and oceans. You try to calm down the overflowing ki [4] after a few minutes you finally stop to a slow hovering. However you are now lost and only see a bunch of tiny islands nearby.

Use flurry of ki blasts to make smoke cloud, then use it as cover to Reaper's Scythe his ass.

[1]You blindly throw a small Ki-blast straight at the ground, or whatever the road is made of. It bounces back and hits you! [4] It explodes in a puffy blue cloud, causing you to cough a few times. Some of your armor is scorched but you don't seem to have gotten hurt by it.
The burning gas dissipates and you start seeing again.

Quote from: Rosini
Encourage team mate.
[1] As soon as she finished screaming to say something for Potem, there was a loud thud [5] followed by pain. Lots of pain.

Seems Kenoten buried his fist into her guts without piercing the skin. There's a pause in the moment as she tries to register it all.

Quote from: Potem
Get up and fight!
[5]Potem rises from the wreckage of building materials and shakes his head trying to ignore the pain.
[5] He then opens his big mouth and coughs up a big dark purple blob at Kenoten.
[2] Kenoten doesn't see it coming and gets covered by the strange material.t

Quote from: Uther's Attacker
More funnies from Uther!
[6] Uther's attacker shoots a Ki-blast at the ground near Uther's foot and it ricochet into the groin of Uther! [5] He screams in a high pitch voice, grabbing his crotch as he falls to the ground.

[1]The attacker also falls to the ground, holding his sides with his hands as he makes a rocking back and forth motion on the ground while crying and howling many kinds of laughters.

Quote from: The attackers of Cumber
Recuperate
[2] They both are kneeling down, trying to catch their breaths.

Quote from:  Football-head purple guy
Beg to let go
[6] He annoys Raksha with pitiful mercy sounds and empty promises. This disgusts Raksha so, he disposes of him by throwing the purple as hard as he can into a group of soldiers.

<----Players---->

Spoiler:  Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Dragooble (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Kenoten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Zen Gar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Luke Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Raksha (click to show/hide)

<-----NPC----->

Spoiler:  Rosini (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Potem (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Cumber's attackers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Uther's attacker (click to show/hide)

Hmm....what to say...do I need to say something? Does anyone read the bottom anyways?

Oh yeah. I forgot the Report Error thingy.

REPORT THEM! (if any)

BTW the next turn will be done backwords.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:51:46 pm by knightedskull »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2009, 07:42:19 pm »

Backwards? What do you mean by that?

I run over to the laughing man, grab him by the throat and lift him into the air while choking him as painfully as I can.

"You see what you've done now? You made me angry. You'll come to regret that if you live long enough to register an emotion."

While he's hanging there, I use Reaper's Scythe to cut him in half at the waist.

EDIT: Then, in typical DBZ fashion, I will forget my turn is over, throw the half with the head far away, and then fly at it, hitting it square in the face with Brawler's Fist.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:39:48 am by CJ1145 »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2009, 07:49:06 pm »

Use scouter to examine the purple stuff.  Then take a quick fly around the planet full speed to dry off.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2009, 08:07:49 pm »

Thought this was dead.

Find a way to enter the spaceship without damaging it.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2009, 09:31:35 pm »

I Charge down the 'narrow hallway of doom' using Energy Orb on the way.

How does advancement work here?
 I received a 5 intimidating people and now have an urge to start asking for a skill increase, but it somehow seems inappropriate...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 08:27:18 pm by RAM »
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20