Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]

Author Topic: Fortress of Bones RTD(Crawl/DF) (Day 6, Turn 2:You've got a bug on you...)  (Read 44698 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress of Bones RTD(Crawl/DF) (Day 6, Turn 2:Where's the Hammer?)
« Reply #780 on: March 21, 2010, 10:06:38 pm »

Nothing spoils in DF(inside at least), so that logic doesn't really work.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
  • Multi-classing : Because wizards run out of spells
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress of Bones RTD(Crawl/DF) (Day 6, Turn 2:Where's the Hammer?)
« Reply #781 on: March 23, 2010, 04:44:31 pm »

Day 6, Turn 4: Order:Ajax (5!), Reece (4!,1!,6!), Dwareet'ik (4!,1!,3!), Dragnar (6!), The goblin (2!); Order: Dragnar, Ajax, Reece, Dwareet'ik, The Goblin

Dragnar, Reece and The Goblin-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ajax-

Dwareet'ik-

I like dogs... with a little bit of garlic and salt...

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

We should all slowly spread out. If we can get it confused, it'll be a lot easier to attack. Each person should try and feint, if it goes for one, the other one can get it while its attacking. So perhaps dragar on one side, me on the other, gobbo in front?

It turns to attack me, dragnar can smash. If it goes for dragnar, I can smash, and if it goes for gobbo, we both can smash.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Agreed. So, in summation, Dwarf Smash!!!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

1-2' diameter, including legs, or sans legs?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Groveller

• Bay Watcher
  • Giant Wingéd Giant Caveswallowmanman
    • View Profile

Sans, I believe.

From where I'm standing, I try to spot any more spiders. If at any stage there are as many (or more) of them as there are of us I will retreat as fast as I can.

I'll go along with teh's plan. My combat technique of choice in this situation is jumping on the enemy with both boots, and hoping it pops.
The raccoon's still there, though.  Just chilling out.  Being a raccoon in some rocks.

Grov: Grovness is a Grov (A Grov Grov)

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile

Butcher that bird!
Preferably somewhere a little further away from the watering hole.  I might search for some stuff to go along with the bird; berries or edible plants that will cook nicely with it. I'd almost look for honey, what with how well honey goes with water fowl, but I'm not about to brave a hive if I find one.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Butcher that bird!
Preferably somewhere a little further away from the watering hole.  I might search for some stuff to go along with the bird; berries or edible plants that will cook nicely with it. I'd almost look for honey, what with how well honey goes with water fowl, but I'm not about to brave a hive if I find one.

I'm sure there is a convenient hive of giant man eating bees nearby.

Actions!
Go back and get started working my leather, turning it into leggings, a kilt whatever is easier. Leg armor! Reinforce it with bones whenever I get the chance.

Coomplete the above actions no matter how many turns it takes, unless interrupted.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

bump! For the big dog! Bark bark bark!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile

*Salutes* Farewell, fortress of bones! You were good while you lasted. Hopefully I was as well, as this is the last post I'm likely to make on this forum. Goodbye!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 08:07:03 am by Anti-Paragon »

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming

HA wrong thread

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]