Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 53

Author Topic: Fortress of Bones RTD(Crawl/DF) (Day 6, Turn 2:You've got a bug on you...)  (Read 44763 times)

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

I allow him to do that.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I'm just putting forward the idea-we are in a fortress where the dead can come back to life. If you kill something, take it's head off if you have not already done so. It's the polite thing to do!

Paranoia is a comforting state of mind, in fact.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Aye.  Dismembered everything.

There are no neat kills. No one-shot-one-kill.  If it possess bone and sinew, it will yet 'rise, and fight again.

EDIT: ▼You Suck
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 07:15:44 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Right, there is only one way to remove the undead forever: Kill it with fire!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile

BEE YOU EM PEE
Find out what you mean to me! *pom poms*

I assume it's been a busy week for Paulus. I realize I'm kinda pushy when it comes to updates, but I appreciate all the work put into this thread.

...so yeah. I should probably get out of this cheerleader outfit.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, game probably couldn't continue at the pace we were setting earlier, realistically. I hope we get an update before the weekend though!

Every turn gets me closer to finding a shiny rock, escaping and getting crowned Kobold King.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh. I just want to not die here. Which isn't likely.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah...oh no...Paul hasn't been on in 5 days...that's a bad sign...really bad

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Hello!!!
hello
hello...
anybody there?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 06:00:30 pm by dragnar »
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
  • Multi-classing : Because wizards run out of spells
    • View Profile

(Nope... not gone, just busy in the run up to the Thanksgiving holidays. I'll get this one in and give you over the break to post your next turn. I'll be back after the holidays and hope to increase the postage a bit again. The Christmas holidays are going to be similar probably.)

Day 4, Turn 11: Order: Ajax (3!), Reece (6!,6!), Dwareet'ik (6!,5!), Dragnar (6!,1!); New order: Reece, Dwareet'ik, Dragnar, Ajax

The group-(I''ll be doing you all together for as long as you stay together, just makes sense that way.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ajax-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I like dogs... with a little bit of garlic and salt...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress of Bones RTD(Crawl/DF) (Day 4: Turn 11: Defend the Horde!)
« Reply #505 on: November 24, 2009, 08:52:12 pm »

Well that sucks! Anyway, lets try be the only Rp that survives Christmas, right?

@Paulus: Long shot time! Do I get some sanctity points with Elvyion for healing Reece? Sounds like something she would of approve of.

Actions
Travel deeper with Tehs and Drag, scouting ahead for traps/monsters with my darkvision.

Take a few gulps of water while we're walking.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 10:16:21 am by Dwarmin »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 24, 2009, 08:56:02 pm »

I had better stay away from that septer, don't wanna steal it instinctively, or worse, start calling it "my precious". :-[

If everyone else is ready, lets go deeper in here, we should be getting close to the workshops, and therefore storage areas... I think.

Also, how exactly does my "strengthen metal" rune work? Do I need tools to engrave it into something, or can I just scratch it into something with my flint and steel?

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 24, 2009, 09:01:48 pm »

I thank the Kobold as best I can, as my arm seems to be better. I try and stand up, attempting to salvage my manliness, then remember I decapitated a zombies with a wooden sword. I feel better.

"We should keep going. I don't know if splitting up here would be a good idea, considering that there are likely more of those beasts about.

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 25, 2009, 01:04:52 am »

I'll idly test the bars while looking beyond them for anything interesting. I'll probably try to make the hole bigger as long as I don't strain myself, as rusted metal tends to have weak spots. If that fails, go in whatever direction was away from the drums.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 30, 2009, 08:36:55 am »

Bump for great justice!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 53