Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53

Author Topic: Fortress of Bones RTD(Crawl/DF) (Day 6, Turn 2:You've got a bug on you...)  (Read 44707 times)

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay... Going to --borrow-- something Morrowind if that is ok. Can I be a battle_mage?

KlanK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If someone is not an Archeologist, i will be sadly disappointed.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

I was thinking about it, since i use it in Nethack so much, but all the dying kind of scares me.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
  • Multi-classing : Because wizards run out of spells
    • View Profile

All right, we have our first four players. All but Sephiroth need to take some sort of action to finalize their characters. But since his is ready I'll allow him to start, the rest of you will have your turns updated as you post.

Keep in mind your characters will be listed in the first post and will remain there. Refer to it for all character related information.

For those of you on the waiting list, you can always change your character while you wait. And yes, I always loved Archeologists too. And gnomes for some reason. Of course, my typical lifespan was very very short for most of my characters as well.
I like dogs... with a little bit of garlic and salt...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Cius

Start from the South. I'll start by wandering around until I find a door in, picking anything else of value up. If I do find a door and have time left over, I'll go in and start exploring inside.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I'll start West, and scrounge for herbs and insects.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 1: Order: Mr. Person (2!), Sephiroth (4!, 4!), Dwarmin (3!), Zerstorum (4!,1!)- New order Sephiroth, Zerstorum, Dwarmin, Mr. Person

Sephiroth-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zerstorum-

Dwarmin-

Mr. Person-

The sun is beginning to crest the mountains to the east. It looks like it's going to be a relatively clear day, once the low clouds burn off. The temperature is moderate in the south and east. Chilly in the north and west.

Post further actions for Turn 2!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 10:53:24 am by Paulus Fahlstrom »

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue looking for a way in, but also try and gather some plants, too.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Search for Bloated Tubers, Kobold Bulbs and Muck Roots.
Do this for 2 turns
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check out the rusted gate, and see how strong it is. If it is weak, I try to dislodge enough of it to get through. If it isn't I'll look for another way in.

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zerstorum, you have until tomorrow morning to post. I want to do the next turn.

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yes, sorry but I forgot to add skills in to my profile. Sorry. Also I live is Australia so it's hard for me to post when you post.

Strengths/Weaknesses: +1 to accuracy, 1+ to ambushing(or stealth) -1 to observing. (Is it 2 strengths to 1 weakness?)

(If I'm aloud) can my skills be Swordsmanship and fire magic and my race to be human.

Name: Zestorum

I'll start west and wander towards the fortress looking for anything that could help in fire magic or a sword.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 07:18:00 pm by zestorum »

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thanks Zerstorum. I'll keep your time zone in mind. I'll forward you a turn so we're all caught up. Also, your Strengths/weaknesses are based on your class and race so you don't get to pick those. And your skills are chosen based on your starting class. Besides, I already mentioned that no one will start with magic skill.))

Turn 2: Order: Sephiroth (3!), Zestorum (4!,3!), Dwarmin (4!,4!), Mr. Person (2!); New order: Dwarmin, Zestorum, Sephiroth, Mr. Person

Dwarmin-

Zestorum-

Sephiroth-

Mr. Person-

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Preform an elaborate voodoo dance to scare away the evil man.

Continue looking for plants this turn.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue looking for a way in this stupid fortress. At this rate, we'll all be dead before getting inside.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53