Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Need input: how to genocide babies and children?  (Read 37581 times)

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
Re: Need input: how to genocide babies and children?
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 01:04:59 am »

Plus, who in their right mind type in "how to genocide child and babies" unless they were a dwarf fortress player?

I could count on one hand the number of DF players that are still "in their right minds." AND I AM MISSING TWO FINGERS, DAMMIT!
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 04:16:47 am »

Plus, who in their right mind type in "how to genocide child and babies" unless they were a dwarf fortress player?

Can you send me a link to that thread? Sounds like excellant bathroom reading material.  :)

That's your problem right thar :p

Seriously though, someone needs to tally up all the genocide threads. We've had elves, babies, unicorns, elephants, carp, mermaids, goblins, etc.

Don't forget that the mermaid one was about how to capture and cage mermaids and force them to breed so you could air-drown their babies by the hundreds and get their valuable bones.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 04:21:55 am »

Can you send me a link to that thread? Sounds like excellant bathroom reading material.  :)

Seriously though, someone needs to tally up all the genocide threads. We've had elves, babies, unicorns, elephants, carp, mermaids, goblins, etc.

Don't forget that the mermaid one was about how to capture and cage mermaids and force them to breed so you could air-drown their babies by the hundreds and get their valuable bones.
Pyramid of EVIL

MuonDecay

• Bay Watcher
  • Say hello to my little μ
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 05:04:40 am »

Pyramid of EVIL
Pyramid of EVIL

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 06:25:40 am »

Oops, apparently my text didn't come out right. Hmm. Oh well, what I meant to ask was if someone could send me a link to that thread because it sounds like it will make me laugh.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:45 am »

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=25967.0

Search is your friend, third entry on the list when searching mermaids in this forum  ;)
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Goose in a jar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2009, 06:55:27 am »

Search is your friend, third entry on the list when searching mermaids in this forum  ;)
Read it all.

As is asked on the last page, did it work? If so which method works best? I would ask in the tread but I don't know how you guys feel about threadliching, so count that last question as also being about techniques for turning babies back into batter.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 07:35:15 am »

Read it all.

As is asked on the last page, did it work? If so which method works best? I would ask in the tread but I don't know how you guys feel about threadliching, so count that last question as also being about techniques for turning babies back into batter.

I asked for you. I'm just that brazen.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2009, 08:42:20 am »

Without even checking the thread: I would make a small pool with two sections separated by a door. I'd put a bridge that lifted at the bottom. When I wanted to kill mermaids I'd fiddle with the door till the desired number was in the bridge side, and then make it lift. It would catapultate them out of the water, and kill them.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:49 am »

Without even checking the thread: I would make a small pool with two sections separated by a door. I'd put a bridge that lifted at the bottom. When I wanted to kill mermaids I'd fiddle with the door till the desired number was in the bridge side, and then make it lift. It would catapultate them out of the water, and kill them.

The point of the thread was to have a large breeding stock of mermaids and a constant supply of mermaid bone, not to kill a random one or two which wander into a pool.

The main problem was how to get the babied out of the chamber to drown them while leaving the mothers alive.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2009, 12:34:55 pm »

Would it be possible to chain the mothers up and put 1 or 2 males in the center of a circle of females and every once in a while, open up an evaporation chamber that would draw in and air drown the babies while the merpeoples stay chained up?

ChazzyBurger

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist cancels return kill:Interrupted by zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2009, 01:08:45 pm »

The best way to kill all babies and children... It's came to me...

Kill them at their source!

KILL THE WOMEN!!!

Dwarven Men Need only Alcohol And ROCK!  ;D
Perpeptual Motion Machines

Dwarf Fortress' way of saying "Up Yours!" to physics

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2009, 05:36:25 pm »

KILL THE WOMEN!!!

omfg, I laughed so hard. For like 10 minutes.

+Sigged

EDIT:
So now you're going to have a fortress with only male dwarves? Next thing you know, they will all cancel their jobs to attend a massive, drunken, umm, "party."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 05:43:47 pm by Lord Dakoth »
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2009, 10:02:12 pm »

KILL THE WOMEN!!!

+Sigged

EDIT:
So now you're going to have a fortress with only male dwarves? Next thing you know, they will all cancel their jobs to attend a massive, drunken, umm, "party."

"OH Urist McFuzziwuzzle, your stalagmite is as hard as granite."

ChazzyBurger

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist cancels return kill:Interrupted by zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2009, 07:52:14 am »

KILL THE WOMEN!!!

+Sigged

EDIT:

"OH Urist McFuzziwuzzle, your stalagmite is as hard as granite."

"Get your hands off my downstairs beard"
Perpeptual Motion Machines

Dwarf Fortress' way of saying "Up Yours!" to physics
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5