Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Coolest bracelet ever  (Read 632 times)

nutzy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Coolest bracelet ever
« on: July 13, 2009, 09:27:53 pm »

I usually cringe when a craftsdwarf has a mood---especially when he grabs a couple of chunks of Microcline, but this guy deserves a reward.

Lisatator, "Notchedperfect", a Ashen bracelet

This is an Ashen bracelet. All craftsmanship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with Microcline and Precious fire opal, decorated with turtle shell and encircled with bands of Microcline and shortfin mako shark leather. This object menaces with spikes of Ash. On the item is an image of Specialboil the Brown zircon amulet in Copper.
On the item is an image of Thelire Fordedsprays the elf and Azstrog Firewarm the Terrible Spidery Seduction the demon in Aluminum. Thelire Fordedsprays is cringing. Azstrog Firewarm the Terrible Spidery Seduction is laughing. The artwork relates to the smashing of the elf Thelire Fordedsprays's right eye by the demon Azstrog Firewarm the Terrible Spidery Seduction in 92 during Thima Mifava, "The Siege of Blazes".

I'm thinking of giving him a princely room and retiring him to a life of engraving in hopes of getting some more history lessons like this.

ShadowDragon8685

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Coolest bracelet ever
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 12:47:28 am »

Upgrade that dorf to Noble Engraver, STAT! Give him princely rooms, an office, a personal dining room, and make damn sure he has a tomb engraved by the best engravers your fort has to offer.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 01:22:08 am »

himself?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:43:39 am »

mwhaha. carve your own tomb. It'll be gorgeous, but sad.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.