Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DF + Firan (Mush) Crossover Dream  (Read 881 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DF + Firan (Mush) Crossover Dream
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:59:37 am »

Yes, it was awesome.

FYI, Firan is a Roman Age mux/mush where you basically rp in one big city and the surrounding land.

In my dream I basically had my character there AND 7 Dwarfs in that land and I could do what noone else could.

Dig.

Down, up, sideways, all over the place. So I let my dwarfs dig like crazy and soon a mega fort over at least 27 Z levels was created, there where epic dinning halls, barracks and so on.

I turned the 2end level into a harmless looking locksmith forge cave thingy where my character lives and evrytime a wizard (the admins of the game) would show up and be like "WTF IS THIS?" and would explore they would go down 1z level and run into 7/7 lava right at the stairs.

And so all admins that would find out I broke the game would die horrificly in magma, in my dream it was the perfect crime.

Since my Char. is kinda a criminal things would go bad for evryone else quite soon. People who still where on my mental revenge list saw there buildings be undermined and vanish overnight, a tunnel network was placed all under the city, allowing my growing criminal organisation to spread and dominate the whole city while my dwarfs only had the finest of dwarfen and human crafts.

Waking up I immideatly rushed towards the pc to relise my plan, however my brain, slowly catching up, informed me that it is not possible.

For those intrested, Firans Adresse;

firan.legendary.org
Port:  5000

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
Re: DF + Firan (Mush) Crossover Dream
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 07:24:39 am »

I wish i had dreams lie that by all i dream about is school which scares the hell out of me

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 10:11:16 am »

The only interesting dream I had lately was that I was playing the Age of Chivalry hl2 mod and kept accidentally teamkilling the same guy while fighting.  He just always seemed to be wherever my halberd was. Then I got put in prison and sentenced to 20 hammerstrikes for tking, I couldn't disconnect from the server and just sat there awaiting my fate.  Then my alarm went off.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 02:16:28 pm »

I dreamed once that I was sucked into a fantasy relm for picking up a cordless drill and sentenced to kill 93 goblins in the local Evil Goblin Tower of Evil. I then meet three wariors, a human, an elf, and a grimlin, right out side the tower. Then we went a killed some bat things right inside the entrence.
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 02:41:06 pm »

A few nights ago, I got something similar to http://xkcd.com/390/, except much worse, and made even more so because my personal beliefs does not allow me to brush it of like a sane person would. The event increased my still inadequate motivation to lucid dream, because now I have a promise to fulfil.
... maybe the worst part is I don't even remember her name, only my promise to her. I have something that should allow me to not have to do it more than once, but I need to ask her to be sure, and for that, I need a lucid dream.

[/drama]
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 06:16:58 pm »

Its all so perfect, until you wake up...

Stove

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 07:37:26 pm »

I dreamt I was playing this awesome game in which you have 7 dwarves and make them dig a fortress inside a mountain, doing all sorts of different tasks... And then I woke up and was all "Nooooooo! It was only a dream!" until I remembered the game actually exists. True story.