Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Hellchains (Story/Community) - Chapter 3 - The Children of the Damned  (Read 13625 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Hellchains (Community fortress) - Chapter 1 - The Branding
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2009, 04:31:53 am »

Floor over the magma pipe and set up a bunch of animal traps nahkh, then dissect them and sell the liquid fire to the caravans. Also you better not make me the dissector.

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2009, 04:33:23 am »

Caravans? Trade?
You must be new here.
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you will look sweet upon the seat
of a bicycle built for two.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2009, 04:36:30 am »

No, I'm planning to put a timed release on those barrels...

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2009, 04:53:56 am »

*skal's dragon leather journal*

todays been boring ach just some diggin and shit really. well some imps came out of the magma today, I rushed to try and finally get some action but they were dead before i could do anything. the only wounds was to sum dwarf who got caught in some firebreath. that dwarf wa lucky that there booze soaked beard dint catch fire, were also lucky that the dry grass didn't catch fire and burn us all to hell. i think urist is on the brink of going stark raving mad ach its a shame the little pansy didnt fall into the volcanno. definatly a dwarf i wont miss.

end entry
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 05:00:26 am »

Take this pansy! *dirty pictures*

OOC: I'm already stark raving mad buddy. I'll stop hijacking other poeple's journals if they really mind that much though.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:03:28 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ignem

• Bay Watcher
  • formerly known as slemsvamp
    • View Profile
    • My own music
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 05:22:21 am »

I'll admit I'm new to Community games, so bare with me.

A part of Ignem's backstory:

"The Flames of Justice"
The dwarf removed blood from his iron mace..
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 07:02:14 am by Ignem »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 06:48:29 am »

Take this pansy! *dirty pictures*

OOC: I'm already stark raving mad buddy. I'll stop hijacking other poeple's journals if they really mind that much though.

*skal's defaced dragon leather journal*

note to self DO NOT leave journal lying around. That god damm urist jst defaced my beloved journal with pictures of dwarves surounding a dwarf doing....... this is insane...... luckily the poor fool didn't use a sharpie(TM) so a quick dab of the rubber got rid of the somewhat exceptional quality of the drawing. Well now that the pansy is gone i can finally say that i am growing more acustumed to carpentry and i'm apparently churning out more and higher quality goods much faster than i did before, i just hope the woodcutter can keep up and that the trees keep a growin so that the elves can see them butchered before their very eyes. hmmmm......... i think a carpenters shop next to the trade depot would give those urist loving pansies a taste of my craftdwarfship :). now all i need to do now is find the abomidable lord of the pansies(i mean YOU spoon) journal and give it to an imp so that it may have a heart attack at his so called masterful drawings  :P

end entry
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 06:54:29 am »

I ate my journal, I throw up whenever I want to make a entry.

skrymir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 07:51:55 am »

oddly enough, I do my posting from work. yay IT   ;)

*Skymirs journal, stone and canvas*

Most of these dwarves are mad, not criminals... Lokum for whatever he's done seems to have his head on right so far. He's set me to digging us out a burrow afore we get eaten and it feels good to strike the earth again. And imp flesh is weak. Killing them was like digging through soft loam. Pah!

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Hellchains (Story/Community) - Chapter 1 - The Branding
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 09:09:30 am »

Time for updatan.

Lokum laid down his pick and sighed. The living quarters had been dug, and the dwarves were placing beds. He quietly claimed the last bedroom, as the others began squabbling over them. Once the arguing died down Lokum made note of the bedrooms.

Suddenly, Lokum heard angry shouting. It sounded like Led, with slight overtones of Ignem in between bellowing breaths. Lokum sighed as he walked to the pair. Led was holding Ignem by the beard and shouting at him, his spittle forming little droplets on Ignem's face.
"WHY YOU LITTLE SCUMSUCKING RAT! WHY?" he screamed.
"All right, what's going on?" Lokum asked.
"This half-goblin bastard breached the farkin magma, that's what! I's floodin the basement!"

"I didn't do nuffin", squeaked Ignem.
Lokum sighed, and noted Ignem was holding the pick he'd been using the past few days.
"Well, what's the problem? Wall up the staircase."
Led seemed a little deflated at that, and dropped Ignem, who stumbled but didn't fall. Lokum turned to return to his work, but spotted Led giving a "You're dead" -sign at Ignem. Lokum sighed.
"Best make some doors, Skal", he said

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 09:13:52 am »

*skal's clean dragon leather log*

blasted ignam flooded the base ment with magma gah! now i have to make some doors to stop magma jeez WOOD, MAGMA!, i'll be shocked if armok is with us to prevent the doors (and us) being burned to cinders. god damm now i'm pissed off jeez!. pfft better get buthcering those logs then i just hope that urist installs the doors in case they do burn.

end entry

Ignem

• Bay Watcher
  • formerly known as slemsvamp
    • View Profile
    • My own music
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 09:21:04 am »

"I didn't do nuffin", squeaked Ignem.

Squeak? :'( I think Ignem's manly dwarfness just went out the window.

Breaching magma was atleast more like his manly fire-loving self..!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 09:21:56 am »

*Urist's Dwarf Leather Journal*

I'm getting the feeling the others don't like me very much. I wonder why? Also that cretin Ignem has breached the magma, flooding the level below our living quarters, no doubt at the urging of the sininster Lokum. I decided to sleep in the bedroom next to his so I can keep track of his every move. If I wait long enough he is sure to make a mistake!

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2009, 09:30:27 am »

well i suppose theres one good thing to the breach. it means we get free radiators but with this summer heat our beds may become our tombs. urist has done something sane and is keeping an eye on lokum. this can only end painfully and wonderfully well for urist

end entry

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2009, 09:32:18 am »

Squeak? :'( I think Ignem's manly dwarfness just went out the window.

Breaching magma was atleast more like his manly fire-loving self..!
He only squeaked because he was being choked by Led.

Also, the doors are for bedrooms, not for stopping magma. (Oh and Skal is also on masonry duty. We're _very_ short on wood so he's working with granite at the moment.)

Lokum had ordered Skrymir to start digging for blackmetal, and he had grudgingly obliged. He spent half a day digging up into the cliffside to reach the most visible deposits. Ignem was certainly happy to get something to smelt.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:41:00 am by nahkh »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12