Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia - Day 4 - Fatal Decisions - GAME OVER  (Read 28667 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia - Day 2 - Two Birds with One Phone
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2009, 03:52:02 pm »

I'm sorry I missed your mafia up until now ToonyMan. I'll just post so that I can keep up to date on it.

No, it's ok.  There would have been problems...

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2009, 03:53:48 pm »

Voting to lynch someone questioning you? Refusing calls to stop lurking and contribute to the discussion? Seems scummy to me, Little.

And with that, my chin wants to add that the scum lies with your actions, not with you. If you come out a bit and join in the discussion, rather than act hostile to everyone, I see no particularly compelling reason remaining to vote for you. Assuming, of course, that what you say doesn't provoke more suspicion.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2009, 04:54:57 pm »

I'm not acting with undue hostility. You fingered me as suspicious, and from what I see, you talk way too much. You seem good at diverting suspicion onto other people, and the roleclaim you have with Pandar could easily be fake.

You just seem suspicious, driving suspicion away from yourself onto other people(in this case, me).
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2009, 05:52:00 pm »

You Young people and your "hostility" and "PSPs" and "the internet"

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2009, 07:51:40 pm »

Hello! :D

I'm going to remain undecided,I want to see how this plays out.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2009, 10:53:04 pm »

I'm going to wait until the results of this lynch. If Little is scum, I will continue doing what Rysith wants. If Little is not scum, I will kill Rysith. If we don't lynch Little, I'll throw my vote in.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2009, 10:55:32 pm »

I'm going to wait until the results of this lynch. If Little is scum, I will continue doing what Rysith wants. If Little is not scum, I will kill Rysith. If we don't lynch Little, I'll throw my vote in.

You do realize that if Rysith is mafia he will likely kill you now that you said that?

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 21, 2009, 11:01:00 pm »

Ok. So, let's say there are three mafia (1/4 of us, rounded up). If Rysith is mafia, so is Pandarsenic, we get two confirmed mafia kills. If Rysith is not mafia, Pandarsenic is confirmed, 1 townie death. If Little is mafia, we have killed a mafia. If Little is not mafia, we have killed a townie.
BUT, Rysith claimed on day 1, which is something I don't think any mafia would do.

Edit: The reason I mentioned three mafia is because I wanted to mention that if Rysith is mafia and we then nightkill Pand, mafia have only 1 guy left.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:03:02 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2009, 11:54:11 pm »

Ok. So, let's say there are three mafia (1/4 of us, rounded up). If Rysith is mafia, so is Pandarsenic, we get two confirmed mafia kills. If Rysith is not mafia, Pandarsenic is confirmed, 1 townie death. If Little is mafia, we have killed a mafia. If Little is not mafia, we have killed a townie.
BUT, Rysith claimed on day 1, which is something I don't think any mafia would do.

Edit: The reason I mentioned three mafia is because I wanted to mention that if Rysith is mafia and we then nightkill Pand, mafia have only 1 guy left.

To be honest, I'm not sure if Little is scum or not. I don't have any special information, all I have is someone being extremely hostile to a claimed townie scum hunting, which seems more suspicious than anything else that has happened thus far. My chin cannot claim infallibility, only its best effort to make this town safe.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2009, 12:02:06 am »

I unvote.

I apologize. I acted out of turn, and being accused randomly was rather suspicious. I'd still be wary of Rysith, but I don't think we should lynch him until we get proof. We need to find out who the Mafia are and lynch them. I FoS the R/P pairing merely because it seems kind of suspicious, but I guess it can be cleared up eventually if somebody has an investigative power.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2009, 01:47:53 am »

I'm going to vote No Lynch for now. Everyone has a power role, so it seems foolish to lynch based on meager suspicion now. But Little: Random Votes are an accepted strategy, and you shouldn't react so negatively to them.

Edit: Colour change so it's in red.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:58:22 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2009, 02:08:15 am »

I unvote.

I apologize. I acted out of turn, and being accused randomly was rather suspicious. I'd still be wary of Rysith, but I don't think we should lynch him until we get proof. We need to find out who the Mafia are and lynch them. I FoS the R/P pairing merely because it seems kind of suspicious, but I guess it can be cleared up eventually if somebody has an investigative power.

I reacted the same way to the pair, and I still want one dead, if nothing else. However, if we go with a shotgun approach to taking out the scum, we should win.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia - SignUp?
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2009, 06:07:49 am »

Pro-Town:

Mr.Person - Penguin
Duke 2.0 - Serious Sam
Archangel - Serious Sam
Pandarsenic - Bad Guy?!?
Little - Dwarf
inaluct - Bad Guy?!?

Pro-Mafia:

Cheeetar (Oh god you got number 4 again. ;D) - Hypno Toad
Flintus10 - Mutant Beheaded Zombie

Judging by this, I'm fairly certain that there must be at least one Serious Sam. The chance of a triple Serious Sam, I believe, is fairly low, if not impossible.

Rysith, if scum, should not have known that Serious Sam is a forced-claim role; if I was scum, I would not have been able to confirm myself to him with the technicality from our role PM.

Either way, if one of us was fake, there would be a third Serious Sam Forcedclaim, and there wasn't.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2009, 06:10:17 am »

Also, the Mafia is killing one of us the second you kill off the other.

WAIT A MINUTE

FoS Cheeetar for saying he would kill one of us when he can't really choose whether he actually kills his target.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2009, 07:14:17 am »

Pandarsenic,explain why you know Rysith via role.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:15:52 am by SHAD0Wdump »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19