Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia - Day 4 - Fatal Decisions - GAME OVER  (Read 28687 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia - Day 2 - Two Birds with One Phone
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2009, 01:07:27 pm »

(Aside: Cool role Tooonyman. I like that Dwarf, even if it is annoying. One way to prove lying, eh?)

Why thank you.   ;D

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2009, 03:09:14 pm »

Also, Cheeetar, why did you tell Rysith your role?
Hello! :D

I think we were at a point where members could blindly trust Rysith due to his apparent charisma.

I'm going to vote Pandarsenic to neutralize the votes for now,although it will be some time before the end of the day. I cast no suspicion on him.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2009, 05:19:02 pm »

Ah, i was going to remove my vote of the same ends SHAD0Wdump.

meh, whichever.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2009, 05:53:05 pm »

Rysith, did you shoot last night? I can only assume you did, based on what you've said.
I decided to no-kill, since I didn't have any suspicions strong enough to act on. I'm not sure about Pandarsenic's move, though I trust him completely.

Learn to read before making random accusations.

I know I am town, and I know that if Pandarsenic is faking my role, he is faking my role with access to the role PM, since he was able to cite the word choice issue in it. To me, that strongly suggests that we do share the same role, and are both pro-town. Cheeetar I'm not as sure of, but he suggested that we (Pandarsenic and I) provide him with a target, and obviously followed through with it. Given my knowledge, option 5 seems most likely to me (since I didn't shoot last night).

My choice of action may have been foolish, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Hence why I'm asking investigative roles to provide better targets.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2009, 06:00:51 pm »

Ah, i was going to remove my vote of the same ends SHAD0Wdump.

meh, whichever.

Alright,I'll unvote.

Now lets look at players outside this circle,all this ruckus seems to have them silent.
 So Little,Flintus(who only pointed a finger at Cheeetar),and archangel,speak up.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2009, 06:10:16 pm »

Ill unvote also.

You Children pla nice now, Y'hear?

EDIT:Toonyman asked for colour change.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:56:18 pm by Jakkarra »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2009, 06:26:42 pm »

Ill unvote also.

You Children pla nice now, Y'hear?

COLOR IN RED.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2009, 09:34:37 pm »

I'll FoS Mr.Person - may vote for him later - on account of him accusing two confirmed townies. Even if we only can confirm each other.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2009, 09:38:41 pm »

I gave my role to Rysith as I did not believe a mafia would fake roleclaim on Day 1. It would draw unnecesary attention to himself and much closer scrutiny to his actions. Also, did everyone else recieve a PM from Rysith last night? I was under the impression that he PMed everyone asking for their role.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2009, 10:07:25 pm »

Wait, you trusted him enough to tell him your role n1? Really? All because he claimed he could kill people? That was a dumb move is all I'm gonna say. At the moment I'm not thinking Rysith is scum either, but I'm not throwing the possibility out just yet.

Here's the facts: Only 1 of the claimed town killers actually tried to kill last night. Cheeetar did one of the kills, so we need to find out who did the other kill.

What gets me is Webadict. If he was a 1-shot vig, why would he shoot at 10? Webadict knows to only kill on odds. How many other town-based killers did Webadict know about? Now I'm beginning to think Webadict isn't a 1-shot killer at all and you guys are lying to cover that up. If that's the case, Cheeetar would be scum. Did anybody else get anything from Webadict, Rysith, or anybody else last night that they would be willing to share?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2009, 10:13:52 pm »

I didn't know Rysith was PMing Pandarsenic, and I didn't talk to Webadict. Rysith asked me to claim in a PM, I claimed to him, I asked him who to trap and he said Inaluct. I trapped Inaluct, he died.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2009, 10:45:46 pm »

Wait, you trusted him enough to tell him your role n1? Really? All because he claimed he could kill people? That was a dumb move is all I'm gonna say. At the moment I'm not thinking Rysith is scum either, but I'm not throwing the possibility out just yet.

Here's the facts: Only 1 of the claimed town killers actually tried to kill last night. Cheeetar did one of the kills, so we need to find out who did the other kill.

What gets me is Webadict inaluct. If he was a 1-shot vig, why would he shoot at 10? Webadict inaluct knows to only kill on odds. How many other town-based killers did Webadict inaluct know about? Now I'm beginning to think Webadict inaluct isn't a 1-shot killer at all and you guys are lying to cover that up. If that's the case, Cheeetar would be scum. Did anybody else get anything from Webadict FUCKING INALUCT, Rysith, or anybody else last night that they would be willing to share?

I fixed your post. Also, your logic is reversed. We're not saying inaluct is a one-shot to excuse our having killed him, we're saying that's why we chose to Trap him - because inaluct, as a one-shot vig, should've known better than to fire n1 at 10 players.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2009, 04:21:22 am »

Okay so it seems pretty cleared up now...in a sense that things are really back to square one. However if there are any other vigilante roles then could they check Pandar or Rysith, if one of them flips up town then we have three proven townies in one check.

Also is Archangel around?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2009, 05:33:34 am »

Why the hell does Shad0w keep starting his posts with
and ending them with
-SHAD0Wdump ;D
?
Is it to do with your role?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2009, 08:51:37 am »

However if there are any other vigilante roles then could they check Pandar or Rysith, if one of them flips up town then we have three proven townies in one check.

Checking town vigilantes by killing them with other town vigilantes is a really stupid idea. I hope you meant "investigators", not "vigilante roles".
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19