Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia - Day 4 - Fatal Decisions - GAME OVER  (Read 28688 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia - Day 2 - Two Birds with One Phone
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2009, 10:46:22 pm »

Hello! :D

I'd also like to know how you could possibly be tied up with Rysith and how he managed the same,if this 'orders' thing was by effect of a ability I'd like to know why Rysith hasn't told us of such in his role claim.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2009, 11:20:28 pm »

Ok. I am a Dwarf. I can lay traps at a players house once a night, and if they use an ability that night my traps will kill them. Rysith pmed me that I should trap Inaluct, so I did so. I was revealed either because of Inalucts abilities, someone else using something on me, or a part of my role that I didn't know.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2009, 11:25:57 pm »

We are (as town)allowed to PM each other?

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2009, 11:27:41 pm »

Why on earth would you trap a place like that? That's bad for town! Inaluct might of been a cop or doctor type role, for all we know!

Anyways, because of that, I'm going to vote Rysith. He seems more of a liability than a help.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2009, 11:28:01 pm »

Furthermore,how did he know your role?

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2009, 03:46:30 am »

inaluct claimed to me and Rysith that he was a one-shot vig of some type. Rysith and I agreed that inaluct was unlikely to strike on the first night as a one-shot vig, and thus suggested (not ordered) that Cheeetar trap him so that if he was going out on night one, because there's no reason he should've been using a one-shot this early.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2009, 05:10:24 am »

ill vote rysith too, all the cool kids are doing it.

whippersnappers

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2009, 05:20:44 am »

If Rysith would like to explain himself I will wait and listen, better be a pretty good excuse though. And Cheeetar don't be quite so reckless with that ability.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2009, 06:20:34 am »

I'm finding there is alot of confusion in this game,apparently there are PM flying everywhere that I don't know about,Mr.Person is getting uppity on Rysith for presumably telling Cheeetar to kill a player who may or may not have been scum(and sadly hitting a townie),And all the while Mr.Person's first house is rubble(what is his role that apparently entitles him to a free extra house anyway?) which may or may not have been Rysith's doing(probably mafia).

I only suspect the house thing could by Rysith because massive destruction is totally Serious Sam's shtick.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2009, 07:03:52 am »

By the way,I'm not saying Rysith is mafia,but rather it was probably the mafia that leveled Mr.Person's house.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2009, 07:27:22 am »

I can confirm Rysith as a townie - we appear to have the same role (which you can see happened several times in Toony's demonstration test setups) and confirmed each other.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2009, 09:07:14 am »

Vote Count So Far:

Rysith - Mr.Person, Jakkarra (2)

Please put lynch vote in red.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2009, 09:55:47 am »

I feel stupid that I could have just killed a townie on a mafia's orders. I thought that Rysith was confirmed townie because no mafia would fake-roleclaim on Day 1. I'm going to wait for Rysith to talk before I vote for anybody.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2009, 10:57:12 am »

I can confirm Rysith as a townie - we appear to have the same role (which you can see happened several times in Toony's demonstration test setups) and confirmed each other.

Yep, everything that Pandarsenic and Cheeetar have said thus far is the truth. Pandarsenic and I self-confirmed as townies because we both had the same pro-town force-claim vigilante role. I had contacted Cheeetar and he had claimed dwarf, and had contacted Inaluct and he claimed one-shot vigilante.

Last night, I had suggested that Cheeetar trap Inaluct's house, since it seemed unlikely that Inaluct would use a one-shot kill the first night. And Inaluct is always suspicious. The idea was that a non-kill of Inaluct would have lent strength to his claim, and an action during the night would have weakened it to the point of suspicion. I decided to no-kill, since I didn't have any suspicions strong enough to act on. I'm not sure about Pandarsenic's move, though I trust him completely.

More interesting, though, would be anything learned from any investigative roles out there. Having vigilantes with guidance is much better than having vigilantes trying to clear the town with shotguns. While we might be able to pull that off, it seems like a bad idea.

I'm going to FoS Mr. Person, however.

The cool thing about a vigilante (generic Mafia name for his role) kill is that you don't have to shoot right to do the right thing. As long as you shoot at the right times, nobody faults you for shooting, even if you shoot wrong. Ideally, you'll shoot scum, but don't fault him for shooting wrong.

Because faulting people for shooting is exactly what he is doing right now. I realize that with his house destroyed and no other sign of mafia killing happening, it's unlikely that he's mafia, but his behavior does seem a bit suspicious, and we can't rule out the mafia kill being blocked or something like that.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2009, 12:58:27 pm »

First off, I'm faulting you for shooting Inaluct when his claim was 1-shot kill. Why you decided to shoot him is beyond me, as I would of shot in his situation too. If anything, you should of trap'd him TOMORROW after he used his 1-shot. I'm not faulting you for shooting, I'm faulting you for being an idiot. This would be why I'm not voting Cheeetar, I'm voting you. Also, here's another thing.

How many town killers do we have now, 3? That's too high, especially when you consider we had one more 1-shot vig yesterday and we had 2 attempted kills, one of which was Cheeetar's. I bet Inaluct's got blocked by being trapped, but even so, we should of had 5 kills last night if all the vigs shot, which they should of. We were at 10, if 2 Serious Sam's shot, Cheeetar trapped somebody who died, Inaluct shot and the mafia shot, we would be at 5. Yes, we would of wiped out half the game in a single night, but in worse case scenario they all shoot town and we lose. More likely go to lylo. If even one of them hits, we have a good situation if even 1 Serious Sam is left standing.

Rysith, did you shoot last night? I can only assume you did, based on what you've said. In addition, since the only other shot appears to be on me, I can only assumed one of the following things is true:

1. You and Pandarsenic are both mafia trying to pose as vig's. In that case, one of you probably shot me and Cheeetar is town. This one is possible considering NEITHER OF YOU 2 HAVE CLAIMED SHOOTING ME!
2. You and Pandarsenic are both vig's and you both shot me. Cheeetar is scum.
3. Pandarsenic is a vig and he shot me. You're scum. Cheeetar is scum.
4. You're town who shot me and Pandarsenic is scum. Cheeetar is scum.
5. One or both of you are vigs but you didn't shoot for some reason. Cheeetar may or may not be scum in that case.

Something is fishy. I would be fine with lynching any of the 3. Rysith for being a moron, Pandarsenic for not shooting and coming in afterwords to confirm roles, and Cheeetar for being probable scum. I still want to lynch Rysith, but I think I'll move over to vote Pandarsenic. I'm fine with any of the 3 getting lynched, but I think both Pandarsenic and Cheeetar are more suspicious.

Also, Cheeetar, why did you tell Rysith your role?

(Aside: Cool role Tooonyman. I like that Dwarf, even if it is annoying. One way to prove lying, eh?)
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19