Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia - Day 4 - Fatal Decisions - GAME OVER  (Read 28714 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia - Day 1 - Trouble In Parachutes
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2009, 07:19:05 am »

Aright untill I am convinced otehrwise it'll be Duke 2.0 for now.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2009, 07:29:26 am »

Alright, I'll be serious here. I'm not a bomb. I'm not associated with, well, anybody. At least, not yet. There is a timer, but will it adversely effect anybody? Nope.

From what I can tell, Rysith formed this vote because I was acting crazy in a ToonyMan Mafia. Well what the heck did you expect, we would act like other mafi-

AHHHHH MAFIA!

*Ded*
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2009, 08:56:50 am »

Defense? I AM the defense!

And uh, don't vote me out. Boo. Shame the thought. I am not the bomb.

I'm A bomb, just not THE bomb. I just need a new alarm clock and colored wires of no real use. Also, red sticks. I need those. And the red stick store opens tomorrow! Ehgads! I'll be out of red sticks!

And the timer won't work for Three Days. At which point, a group will be very sorry they let me into a Mafia Game. Their reign of Craziness will end! I will rule with A golden fist! Don't tempt me!
I'll abstain, I'm sure as hell not hammering someone who might be a bomb.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2009, 09:36:03 am »

i was told to come here today as Barbarossa is leaving to go somewhere or somesuch.

um, whats happening then?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2009, 09:59:15 am »

You'll receive a file in your PM box shortly. Do as it says.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2009, 10:17:52 am »

Crazyness. My chin warned me that this is what I would get for following ToonyMan, but I told it that it was cool enough to survive. I hope I'm right.

From what I can tell, Rysith formed this vote because I was acting crazy in a ToonyMan Mafia. Well what the heck did you expect, we would act like other mafi-

My chin
, which continues to hold final say in the casing of my vote, started voting for you because you said that you plan was for nobody to kill anybody. My chin continues to dislike any plan that does not involve killing mafia. When asked for evidence that the plan was a good one, you merely responded with crazy. As much as my chin supports a certain amount of crazy, even it is forced to concede that a plan made only of crazy cannot stand, especially when none of the crazy is pointed towards dead mafia members.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2009, 11:18:26 am »

Vote Count So Far:

Little - Archangel (1)
The Randomizer - Duke 2.0 (1)
Duke 2.0 - Rysith, SHAD0Wdump, Barbar, Flintus10 (4)
Webadict - Mr.Person (1)

No Lynch - Little, Cheeetar, Pandarsenic (3)

Havn't Voted - inaluct (1)

~Voting Ends in about 6 hours!~  (or unless everyone votes for him)   ::)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2009, 11:27:09 am »

I vote inaluct votes for Duke!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2009, 11:29:54 am »

If Duke comes up town, I bet you one scum is on the bandwagon and one is not on the bandwagon.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2009, 12:30:58 pm »

wait? whats happening? nobody ever tells me anything these days....

in my day... *ramble*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2009, 12:36:53 pm »

Well it's pretty obvious Duke is going to be lynched so I'll just end voting in 30 minutes.  Any last words Duke?  Is this ok everybody?  I don't want to get an innocent man killed if he really ain't.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2009, 12:45:43 pm »

Crazyness. My chin warned me that this is what I would get for following ToonyMan, but I told it that it was cool enough to survive. I hope I'm right.

My chin
, which continues to hold final say in the casing of my vote, started voting for you because you said that you plan was for nobody to kill anybody. My chin continues to dislike any plan that does not involve killing mafia. When asked for evidence that the plan was a good one, you merely responded with crazy. As much as my chin supports a certain amount of crazy, even it is forced to concede that a plan made only of crazy cannot stand, especially when none of the crazy is pointed towards dead mafia members.
Yer Chin is a coward and a sycophant. I'll see it in the Hell that is Three Days and 20 minutes from now!

And my first post! It failed!
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2009, 12:48:07 pm »

Yer Chin is a coward and a sycophant. I'll see it in the Hell that is Three Days and 20 minutes from now!

My Chin is neither a coward, nor a sycophant. I've asked you for evidence of your plan, evidence of your innocence, anything, and all you've given is cryptic ramblings. If you had given some indication of why you shouldn't be lynched, I would have happily unvoted you. But you didn't.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2009, 12:54:14 pm »

My Chin is neither a coward, nor a sycophant. I've asked you for evidence of your plan, evidence of your innocence, anything, and all you've given is cryptic ramblings. If you had given some indication of why you shouldn't be lynched, I would have happily unvoted you. But you didn't.
1. This is a Mafia game. To reveal ones identity as either a Townie or Mafia is to invite death. It seems your plan guarantees death to me no matter what I choose. You are a threat to the Town and Mafia alike.
 2. This is a ToonyMan Mafia. Cryptic Ramblings and insane lies of fancy are the implied theme 'ere.

And just so people know what they will Lynch:

Transformin Pants Guy - You are just some normal dude with cool pants.  Pro-Town.  But on the 3rd night you convert into a Pro-Town superhero and can kill one person each night (not on that night though).  You're harmless beforehand and nobody will know!  You are going to be some Saint when night 3 comes.

Hell, doesn't matter now. Mafia will keel m-
 *Jumps out of window onto a helicopter seat*

Hahahaha! Lynch me now suckers!

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2009, 12:55:03 pm »

quick! tell me what the hell is happning so i can votes!?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19