Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 477566 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1770 on: December 02, 2009, 03:08:14 pm »

I'm with CLUB right now, just to have someone to talk to and bug. Good payouts. Made 13k overnight after hacking 60 some odd cams for the corp. Just get someone to teach you hack to 1, then get a DNI and start hacking. Best to do it late at night, so that you get a couple cycles before the other corps log on and hack them back. If your gonna do it, invest in soda and a camelback.

Also, if you scavenge, get at least a trash bag, preferably a rigid frame backpack and throw all the scavenged stuff in there. Makes it lighter, and you can just sell the backpack to sargo and he'll take what he wants out of it. Just keep selling it till he doesn't take it anymore.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: December 02, 2009, 04:51:16 pm »

If you join GRU I'll slice your balls off with my blades.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Alehkhs

• Bay Watcher
  • The Sorrow of Poets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: December 02, 2009, 05:14:11 pm »

If you join GRU I'll slice your balls off with my blades.

ooookay....

So. Not joining GRU then...

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: December 02, 2009, 05:56:13 pm »

What other ways are there to get to New Clearwater? I can't climb.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Alehkhs

• Bay Watcher
  • The Sorrow of Poets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: December 02, 2009, 06:27:41 pm »

You'll need to learn it eventually...

How go your adventures beorn? Did you just start yesterday as well?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: December 02, 2009, 06:33:28 pm »

Somewhat. I've played before, so I know what to do, but I rerolled since this char was broke. Making good money now.

Sigh. I was trapped under a soda machine, and I prayed to Armok to be freed, and an admin walked over and lifted it off me. BORING!!!

zac4213

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: December 02, 2009, 06:58:04 pm »

If there's ever a B12 corp, provided you have crafters and medics i'll join. I'm pretty strong I guess.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: December 02, 2009, 07:30:16 pm »

Righto, this just in: Eagle now crafts American-180s on demand.

Simply page shattershard and ask for one. For bay12ers, the first one is $500, any subsequent ones are $2000. Its apped at $6300 on the open market, so thats less than half price for yall.

I can also make molotovs; ill give those away for free.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: December 02, 2009, 07:39:11 pm »

I hear the higher-end pistol ammo is somewhat expensive to get. Can you make ammo as well?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: December 02, 2009, 08:00:23 pm »

Simply page shattershard and ask for one. For bay12ers, the first one is $500, any subsequent ones are $2000. Its apped at $6300 on the open market, so thats less than half price for yall.

Ah, so I was bugging you about the molotov recipe.

Question, with 8 cool, reflexes, and brawn, and no skill, might it be worthwhile to wield one of those guns. I know they do a ton of damage, but if I can't hit, it wouldn't be worthwhile.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: December 02, 2009, 08:02:59 pm »

I hear the higher-end pistol ammo is somewhat expensive to get. Can you make ammo as well?

Not yet, but i can make some ammo. Getting the parts for it is finnicky though.

Ah, so I was bugging you about the molotov recipe.

Question, with 8 cool, reflexes, and brawn, and no skill, might it be worthwhile to wield one of those guns. I know they do a ton of damage, but if I can't hit, it wouldn't be worthwhile.

8 cool, 8 reflexes and no skill will probably be horribly, horribly inaccurate. Tis a waste of ammo, and by extension, money.

Granted, it uses the cheapest ammo available, and is designed to spray enemies, so you might give it a go.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: December 02, 2009, 09:05:26 pm »

And the 9mm? How much for those?

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: December 02, 2009, 09:19:08 pm »

And the 9mm? How much for those?

I dont have a steady supply of quick mold yet, so i cant make em that fast. More like none at all. And i gave those away, to the person that gave me the money to buy the gunbench, to make the berettas.

Ill get back to you as soon as i get some godsdamned quick mold.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: December 02, 2009, 09:27:05 pm »

Can you list the parts you need for the american and other stuff?

I may give that gun a try. My corp is trying to get me to grind whips, but ugh, I hate whips, except in hellfire. I take it proton packs don't work on normal mobs, just ghosts.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: December 02, 2009, 09:41:02 pm »

Can you list the parts you need for the american and other stuff?

I may give that gun a try. My corp is trying to get me to grind whips, but ugh, I hate whips, except in hellfire. I take it proton packs don't work on normal mobs, just ghosts.

Nah, the American-180 is easy to scrounge parts for. I just need plastic tubing and bricks of quick-mold plastic.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 311