Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 478135 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1125 on: August 16, 2009, 05:51:04 pm »

So, chugging gin in AP doesn't kill you, just makes you drop all your stuff. I'm such a fucking idiot.
Well if you have iron liver that shouldn't happen, if you didn't what did ye think would happen when you get as drunk as possible?
I was counting on alcohol poisoning. Sigh.

Kilowatt

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what this does...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 16, 2009, 06:11:38 pm »

A call to all Bay12ers playing HellMOO:

Come to CPU. There are many of us there, willing to help. Oh, and in case you didn't catch it earlier, I'm WillKilrain. Not to be confused with K.I.L.R.O.Y.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 17, 2009, 08:37:16 am »

I still can't make molotov. 'Soak shirt in jerrycan' dosen't work.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 17, 2009, 11:40:46 am »

You need a recipe and a chem bench to make molotovs. I think the recipe is in weezer, but I don't know for sure.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 17, 2009, 11:46:35 am »

You need a recipe and a chem bench to make molotovs. I think the recipe is in weezer, but I don't know for sure.
I'm pretty sure the recipe is in New Clearwater. It might be in Weezer, too.

Come to CPU. There are many of us there, willing to help. Oh, and in case you didn't catch it earlier, I'm WillKilrain. Not to be confused with K.I.L.R.O.Y.
Please stop doing stuff like this.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 17, 2009, 12:08:04 pm »

I'm gonna go ahead and say this. WTH is a basic recipe doing in one of the most dangerous parts of the world? Weezer, not so bad. Your plump helmet might shrivel in the cold, but its survivable. Getting through rednecks with m100s and other really nasty weapons, aint happening for a crafter.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Kilowatt

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what this does...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:57 pm »

It's basic hellMOO logic: Make sure recipes are one of the most valued commodities and are almost impossible to reach, thus keeping market prices for those plans and items made by them high, thus fueling the player economy. And make crafter's life miserable.

zac4213

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 17, 2009, 01:49:29 pm »

Actually, New Clearwater is relatively easy to get too, albeit a bit hot. Those rednecks are much further out, past the Juicer Camp and all that.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 17, 2009, 01:59:36 pm »

A team of myself and three others, all rather adept at Arachno Hunting, decided we wanted to push it to the limit and time-travel forwards into Nukem Academy; I had only done this once before, and you must bring your own weapons.

Upon our momentous arrival, the jerrycan of gin was shared until all Iron Liver holders were boozed up to nine thousand. Then we went in, and went in.

It appears your typical karnivore punk can wield a variety of weapons, from the .44 Magnum to a Shotgun, and right down to a Sledgehammer. You should be pretty ready to take and heal about 15 damage, with decent armor.

We had fair success and killed five or so of them, though we took a few losses ourselves. Fighting a gun-based enemy without Bleeder or Ultraclot, or a medic with a suture kit, is a very grim scenario. Your bleeding level will quickly jump up to 4, and you'll likely pass out mid-battle.

The other issue, which might be our imaginations, is that the karnivore punks like to follow you, and chase you when you run. It's not unusual to be calmly taking one down only to find two of his friends got curious over the gunfire. Writhing Smoke is a no-brainer on this one.

After, we all unintentionally figured out the MapQuest end-location of the garbage chutes in the Innsmouth. Two of us were too heavy to swim up, and K.I.L.R.O.Y calmly sat at the bottom of the water for about two to three minutes, before releasing about twenty five packs of cigarettes in a futile effort to escape from his watery grave.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 17, 2009, 06:18:43 pm »

Please stop doing stuff like this.

But CPU is awesome fun!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:50 pm »

WHY ISNT HELLMOO CONNECTING?!?!?!? >:( >:( >:( >:( :'(
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 18, 2009, 12:17:53 am »

WHY ISNT HELLMOO CONNECTING?!?!?!? >:( >:( >:( >:( :'(
Has the server been down again? Is your internet connection active? Is where your getting your internet (ie like school) maybe blocking certain things?

Cookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 18, 2009, 05:55:20 am »

Can you be taught skills by other players if your raw is below 1.00? Also does anyone know a way to grind science?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 18, 2009, 09:17:47 am »

You can be taught skills if your raw is below 1.00.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 18, 2009, 10:09:58 am »

Hello people, I joined this fine soul-less ruin of game just the other day, so if you see a guy named Szander its me. I probably won't be able to help you since I'm busy losing, which is fun! :)
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 311