Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 478158 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1065 on: August 11, 2009, 04:42:32 pm »

Oh, thanks for the help everyone. I'll keep grinding crackheads for now and then move on to chuds/chobos. As for armor, I'm pretty good. Full set of lotus as well as some miscellaneous items (padded jerkin, plastic shinpads, hockey mask and rusty pot). What does plant whisperer do?
So far it lets you "talk" to the plants and have them produce food (or whatever they produce) immediatly if they wern't producing an item already.

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Axedwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 11, 2009, 06:54:23 pm »

Okay, thanks.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #1067 on: August 11, 2009, 09:17:16 pm »

Rednecks is a good grind after you can manhandle the CHUD and Chobo (WTF is a chobo anyway? A cross between a CHUD and a Hobo?).

Rednecks payout up to $250 per and they are usually pretty safe. Be sure to look at them and check to see what they are wielding before you attack. If they have a chainsaw, keep clear.
I got nothing

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 11, 2009, 09:37:27 pm »

Zombies are good if you have Hyper immune.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Old-Man-Gator

• Bay Watcher
  • Pickled Prawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 12, 2009, 05:59:53 am »

If you have someone like Julian to hit you up with Rad-Q pills or you get Solar Sponge, New Clearwater is excellent for easy money also. Civilian chomologists are unarmed (fists only) and payout 200 apiece.

Just be wary of groups of chomologists as they are usually fanatics and are armed with AK-7s and boxcutters.

Also, remember that NC is a ways out from FC and if you get ganked, you're pretty much on your own.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 12, 2009, 06:03:27 am »

Right, well, so I started a new alt, which is, hopefully, less fucked up than my previous. He is already doing better on his second day of existance, hehe. Right, but since Im corpless ,and they wont accept me back into WHORE (:<) is there any corps looking for new combat chars? :>
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 12, 2009, 08:32:58 am »

CPU could help you with stuff. Just contact Kharn.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 12, 2009, 08:41:23 am »

WTF is a chobo anyway?
A chocobo without the co.
 :D
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Theoclymenus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 12, 2009, 11:50:08 am »

This has me intrigued - I think I shall get on it some time.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 12, 2009, 02:48:58 pm »

Apparently, Botany Bay is actually pretty easy to get to. I just went out the northeast corner of the mines, jumped off of a cliff and into the ocean, and swam east for a while to get there. It might be hard to get to if you had really bad swimming or something, I guess.

It's totally worth it, though. They sell THC and psychotropic grenades there, and the pirates you can kill there drop eyepatches.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 12, 2009, 03:01:14 pm »

Right, well, so I started a new alt, which is, hopefully, less fucked up than my previous. He is already doing better on his second day of existance, hehe. Right, but since Im corpless ,and they wont accept me back into WHORE (:<) is there any corps looking for new combat chars? :>

Who are you in-game?
Also, I'm MrGeoffrey, Feel free to page me or something if you need a hand, anyone.
Also, regarding New Clearwater citizens, most of them are okay, since they have no weapons, but there's 4 of em that carry around ak-47's and are likely to do fatalities on you, so be careful.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

meanjeans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 12, 2009, 04:09:47 pm »

Sounds like this is a game worth playing... Is there one universal list of Bay12ers anywhere? Anyone want to make a google doc to share names? should I?

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 12, 2009, 06:56:55 pm »

Sounds like this is a game worth playing... Is there one universal list of Bay12ers anywhere? Anyone want to make a google doc to share names? should I?
I think were spread out between CPU (the biggest consentration i think), NEXUS, and TARIS.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 12, 2009, 08:11:13 pm »

There are a couple of us in WHORE, and almost everyone in WHORE gets my DF jokes.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 12, 2009, 09:37:45 pm »

There are a couple of us in WHORE, and almost everyone in WHORE gets my DF jokes.
Hmm if I do make a 3rd character then maybe i should send him to WHORE.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 311