Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 478190 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1020 on: August 04, 2009, 08:26:27 pm »

Oh yeah an abom with grab blink. "Hey look an abom. OH SHI ITS GRABBED ME AND GONNA HAVE ITS WAY WITH ME!!! Holy crap, why am I in the wastelands. Crap I'm dead and can't get my gear." That doesn't have total griefer potential. Taking someone with you on a blink would be way overpowered. " I need to get to maas neotek. No problem, grab blink, there you go." "How did the bug queen get on the streets of FC?"
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Candlejack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 04, 2009, 10:25:09 pm »

But it's absolutely hilarious. Maybe give grabbed people save that is easier the farther away somebody is trying to warp them.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:58 am »

I just ingested so much alcohol the server crashed. That, anyway, is my hypothesis.

Edit: Okay, after chugging five sham adams with an already very high blood alcohol level, I was disconnected. Sometime before or after my wang exploded, and I woke up in extreme pain and with a brains score of negative seven, screaming e.g. duhurrr dhrrrr dahur on corpnet and in local chat. I also woke up in the recycling building. Someone was trying to put me through, I guess.

The first thing I did was climb onto the skylight of the bradbury and fall off, pick up a fork, walk into hellfire into an orgy, and fall onto said fork, dying on top of Tyrone Belmont.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:41:18 am by Keiseth »

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 05, 2009, 01:04:22 am »

I just ingested so much alcohol the server crashed. That, anyway, is my hypothesis.

Edit: Okay, after chugging five sham adams with an already very high blood alcohol level, I was disconnected. Sometime before or after my wang exploded, and I woke up in extreme pain and with a brains score of negative seven, screaming e.g. duhurrr dhrrrr dahur on corpnet and in local chat. I also woke up in the recycling building. Someone was trying to put me through, I guess.

The first thing I did was climb onto the skylight of the bradbury and fall off, pick up a fork, walk into hellfire into an orgy, and fall onto said fork, dying on top of Tyrone Belmont.
god this is why i love this game.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 05, 2009, 01:06:57 am »

Strangely enough, I have never once been randomly killed. Except for that one time I picked up a lit molotov.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 05, 2009, 01:13:50 am »

Well, I've been killed thusly.

• Crackheads
  • Propecia
  • Zombies
  • Zombieism
  • Blowing up self with molotovs
  • Blowing self up with molotovs
  • Blowing self up with molotovs
  • Japanese monk'd
  • Seppuku

Good times all round.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 05, 2009, 02:22:30 am »

I have an apartment in Bradbury now rather than Broham.

Kilowatt

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what this does...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 05, 2009, 10:08:51 am »

So, what's the status on the B12G corp?

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 05, 2009, 12:05:19 pm »

Dead? There's little benefit in forming a weak newbie corp. Better to gather experience and aid from the old ones and then form one with the bay12ers that have not gotten bored of the game.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 05, 2009, 12:37:41 pm »

Nexus has quite a few b12 players in it, CPU does to i think.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 05, 2009, 12:59:03 pm »

Anyone on right now. Looking to join CPU with my alt.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Tahin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 05, 2009, 02:37:40 pm »

Uh, did it go down? I can ping the server, but there's no response on port 7777, and I got disconnected unexpectedly, as if someone killed the server process or something.

EDIT: It rolled back an hour. Hopefully no one lost anything important.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:53:11 pm by Tahin »

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 05, 2009, 04:23:32 pm »

Did it go down again? I got disconnected a minute ago.
I just had set up my new apartment, I hope I don't lose it on a rollback :P

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 07, 2009, 05:28:37 pm »

I'm trying to get materials for my cheap bookshelf (sooo much work, I wonder if it's just cheaper to buy a commercial bookcase ::)) anyway, I finally got 10 cinder blocks but I haven't scavenged a single scrap wood. I know that blocks are found anywhere in the streets of gangland but all this time I didn't find any wood. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section of gangland?

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 07, 2009, 05:43:17 pm »

I'm trying to get materials for my cheap bookshelf (sooo much work, I wonder if it's just cheaper to buy a commercial bookcase ::)) anyway, I finally got 10 cinder blocks but I haven't scavenged a single scrap wood. I know that blocks are found anywhere in the streets of gangland but all this time I didn't find any wood. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section of gangland?

A particular section shouldnt matter, though I'm having trouble recalling particularly where there found but sometimes if find them lying around in the orphanage presumably because someone got them then dropped them there.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 311