Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 478239 times)

Fritz

• Bay Watcher
  • Hallo!
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #855 on: July 31, 2009, 07:56:16 pm »

I would gladly loan you a bit of money just to purchase your first suitcase bomb.  :P
While beneath the rest, I will best them with zest!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 31, 2009, 08:03:49 pm »

Oh yes please. I'd actually be able to repay you pretty easily.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 31, 2009, 08:12:24 pm »

So, I have fallen victim to the machine in the incinerator. Yep. I no longer have a phallus.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 31, 2009, 08:27:31 pm »

okay so im starting a crafting character but I'm not 100% sure on what i want to get for skills, i know crafting and whips but not sure on what else (Technecally i cant have this character join nexus since my main userpay is already there). someone suggested bombs instead of whips but not to sure about that.

Fritz

• Bay Watcher
  • Hallo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 31, 2009, 08:46:03 pm »

So, I have fallen victim to the machine in the incinerator. Yep. I no longer have a phallus.

In order to process things into Soylent cubes, you must first, drag something inside, kill it, then process its entire body using the RDCD. You can only process entire bodies, not limbs.

So, for example, say you drag a dog into the building? You would first, need to grab it (using the grab command) and shove it into the building where the processor is.  First grab the dog, and if it is already near the building, shove it to the west shove dog to west, kill it, then process dead dog using RDCD to have the machine turn it into a soylent cube. Of course, if you have the time and strength (watch your stress while you're grabbing things), you could drag an orphan or any other NPC into the building, and process it just like a dog.

Dogs are an unprotected NPC though, so you can get away with grabbing and dragging them by the cameras. I'm not sure if orphans count as unprotected NPC's, so be careful, as you might be caught by the cameras in Freedom City when you try to drag them outside and into the building for processing.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 31, 2009, 08:48:20 pm »

Ah well. I guess I need that mutation now. Or, where can I go for a sex change?

Fritz

• Bay Watcher
  • Hallo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 31, 2009, 08:55:58 pm »

Hm. I remember there was a doctor somewhere that could do that. But at the moment, I can't remember where he is, or what his name was.
If all else fails, pack up your things, update your clone, and do something useful (perhaps a suicide run for a mutation or some exploration into dangerous lands) before you eventually end up dead. When you re-spawn, you'll be as good as new. Just make sure you can afford to re-spawn.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 31, 2009, 08:58:27 pm »

That's a stellar idea. I'm going to put all my crap at WD's place and try for HD. I'll probably die, but whatever.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 31, 2009, 09:19:54 pm »

whats your name so i know who to run from.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 31, 2009, 09:30:39 pm »

Well that went badly. Bastard hepcats. And I'm still phallic challenged.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 31, 2009, 10:40:56 pm »

That's a stellar idea. I'm going to put all my crap at WD's place and try for HD. I'll probably die, but whatever.
I can help you there. I made several runs to Maas fully armored without dying. :O

In order to process things into Soylent cubes, you must first, drag something inside, kill it, then process its entire body using the RDCD. You can only process entire bodies, not limbs.

So, for example, say you drag a dog into the building? You would first, need to grab it (using the grab command) and shove it into the building where the processor is.  First grab the dog, and if it is already near the building, shove it to the west shove dog to west, kill it, then process dead dog using RDCD to have the machine turn it into a soylent cube. Of course, if you have the time and strength (watch your stress while you're grabbing things), you could drag an orphan or any other NPC into the building, and process it just like a dog.

Dogs are an unprotected NPC though, so you can get away with grabbing and dragging them by the cameras. I'm not sure if orphans count as unprotected NPC's, so be careful, as you might be caught by the cameras in Freedom City when you try to drag them outside and into the building for processing.
They don't have to die in that exact spot. You can just kill them and begin dragging their corpse with drag <name of body> through <exit>. You can't drag them up, down, and through named exits(like "west (entrance to bradbury)"), though.

Fritz

• Bay Watcher
  • Hallo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 31, 2009, 10:59:45 pm »

Ah, that is good news! Now that will save me quite a bit of time and strain.  ;D

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 31, 2009, 11:01:51 pm »

Good news everyone! I don't know how, but my penis is back!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 31, 2009, 11:12:31 pm »

Good news everyone! I don't know how, but my penis is back!

As long as you didn't start the game as a neuter or female, your clone will always reclone with a penis. Did you get the nugget it spit out? I like to eat them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 31, 2009, 11:16:05 pm »

I swear all I had was a patch when I recloned. Then, suddenly, bam!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 311