Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 477012 times)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #630 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:37 am »

Fair enough.  I'll just have to chuck random objects at people :D

Probably gonna aim for mutations to make me tougher and slightly less likely to die (stuff like High Density, Ultra Clot, Snake Skin and so on).
Don't do it in FC, of course.

EDIT: Unless you want to go to jail. I think that Ammunation sells shurikens occasionally.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 25, 2009, 05:01:19 am »

Hmm, how does throwing stack up?  I tried hurling a cinder block at someone but unfortunately black lung had already crippled my stats (along with high stress and tiredness), and I basically just dropped it.

I accidentally drunk from a canteen I found on the floor, and... luckily it wasn't poisonous.  I think it must've been gin or vodka or something, since it was clear and made me slightly drunk.  Hmm.  Any place to fill my canteen with water that isn't full of disease?

Satan church, if you're strong enough to fend off cultists. There's a water dispenser somewhere deep in it. But it's not really that deep, though, about as big as the orphanage.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 25, 2009, 06:03:03 am »

fill canteen from sink in the orphanage kitchen for water, or go n,n,n,e in the crackhouse to fill it with alcohol.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 25, 2009, 06:10:28 am »

I have the Black Lung. How do I get rid of disease?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2009, 06:31:10 am »

I just joined, and within minutes was stumbled upon by NewerMartianEmperor and almost raped.

Edit: And then stumbled upon Luckk, another B12er.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 06:41:07 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2009, 06:35:07 am »

Go to the free hospital in slagtown for black lung

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 25, 2009, 07:17:04 am »

Uh, NewerMartianEmperor, a person called Darton just killed you. And uh, he gave me the body to strip and take what I needed as I was a newbie. This game is... fun.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 25, 2009, 07:28:19 am »

I'm well aware. Thanks for not taking my stuff.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 25, 2009, 08:19:35 am »

I've got to log off soon and I don't have a place to sleep, where should I go?
I've played some mafia.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 25, 2009, 08:26:06 am »

Go to Cube Landing (CL) when you use lmap since it puts you into a cube so you can't be killed.  I'm done for now though since I need sleep.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 25, 2009, 12:23:29 pm »

How does the Cube Landings work?  Does it really render you immune to attacks?  If so, aren't they safer than apartments?  (although I guess you can't leave your stuff in there).

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 25, 2009, 12:31:57 pm »

How does the Cube Landings work?  Does it really render you immune to attacks?  If so, aren't they safer than apartments?  (although I guess you can't leave your stuff in there).
To my knowledge, it only works while the game considers you a newbie. Afterwards, it doesn't do anything and you need an apartment to stay safe. And even that isn't 100% safe since people can break in.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 25, 2009, 12:54:00 pm »

The corp I am in had a recent break in, and they stole a BOLTED DOWN cabinet, and a few other nice things. Pisses me off.

Martian, throwing is more general purpose then anything else. Used for throwing grappling hooks, explosives, and a few other things. Yes, it can be used to attack, but early on a good melee weapon will severer you better, as they don't run out. Razor bats, katana's, or knuckle busters are good starters.

The Cube Landing takes your avatar out of the game, but you can't store anything there.

Get a trash bag early on. They're cheap, and useful for decluttering your inv. A canteen is also a good investment. Keep it filled with water from the orphanage.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 25, 2009, 01:12:33 pm »

Had a canteen, but lost it when a random zombie ripped my chest open.  Wow.  Also lost a bottle of water in a fairly similar misadventure.

By the way, I got the "Orphan killer" achievement, and said "Fuck you" to Agnes, like it says on the achievement.  Now she won't give me the pay for the rabies job.  Will she forgive me (considering she forgave me for punching her previously)?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 25, 2009, 01:19:28 pm »

Eventually yes, she will forgive you. If she doesn't hate you, you can get free healing from her up to 1k xp. Its nice.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 311