Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476172 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4335 on: July 05, 2011, 01:06:33 pm »

Considering I rolled a whips/focus character BEFORE the split and the subsequent buff and was fairly powerful, I imagine the whips buff is REALLY nice. Heck, my only real problems were combustoer users due to PC2, since the only effective PC2 whip was flame chain, which is fully soaked by leach.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: July 05, 2011, 01:57:45 pm »

I just managed to kill a great old one by lobbing emp grenades from the room over, made a good 4k off it. Subsequently finally got a proton pack, and quickly died because my tohit with it is currently only 0. Back to orphan soul
harvesting for me.
Is the cube still the best way to grind science?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: July 05, 2011, 02:32:32 pm »

Been playing around with this again. Name is fairly obvious.

Still working on my chat redirect plugin for MUSHclient; haven't quite gotten everything working yet. Mostly the [*nets] and talking [to someone].

Edit: I found one that works for the *nets, but still haven't quite gotten the talking to someone part yet. This scripting language is somewhat... confusing... compared to say, C# or the three-four outer languages I've dabbled in.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:43:45 pm by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: July 05, 2011, 03:12:19 pm »

So, I've started dual-wielding a softball bat for extended grinding, and a razor bat for damage variety.
It's been working out rather nicely, I must say.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: July 05, 2011, 03:16:09 pm »

Considering I rolled a whips/focus character BEFORE the split and the subsequent buff and was fairly powerful, I imagine the whips buff is REALLY nice. Heck, my only real problems were combustoer users due to PC2, since the only effective PC2 whip was flame chain, which is fully soaked by leach.

remember urumis? yeah, they're the pvp weapon of choice now. they're fast enough to get a powerattack in before a feint goes through.

oh and combustors/pistons are now powered weapons, in addition to not having been available until recently(they have also been made significantly harder to craft. tantalummmmm)

I just managed to kill a great old one by lobbing emp grenades from the room over, made a good 4k off it. Subsequently finally got a proton pack, and quickly died because my tohit with it is currently only 0. Back to orphan soul
harvesting for me.
not really, since buying it is so much cheaper. ive gotten .5 sci off my sims though, since simming time has been hella buffed (read: 20 second cycle times with 20ish science for some things)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 03:19:17 pm by Eagle »

Acperience

• Bay Watcher
  • Introjection
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: July 05, 2011, 03:29:37 pm »

Maybe you should make it clear in the OP that everyone here is apparently playing HateMoo (HellMoo: After the End) not plain HellMoo
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 03:36:29 pm by Acperience »

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: July 05, 2011, 03:29:55 pm »

harvesting for me.
not really, since buying it is so much cheaper. ive gotten .5 sci off my sims though, since simming time has been hella buffed (read: 20 second cycle times with 20ish science for some things)
How do you get Dr. Spengler to teach science to you, though?

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: July 05, 2011, 04:04:34 pm »

harvesting for me.
How do you get Dr. Spengler to teach science to you, though?
no idea! contact me ingame if you want to learn up to 3 raw (heh) or just ask tradenet. cheaper alternative

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: July 05, 2011, 04:19:25 pm »

I might start playing again. Miss  ze old moo and flying cessnas into flak guns. Need to think of a name though. Sort of tired of Chernobog.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: July 05, 2011, 04:32:16 pm »

remember urumis? yeah, they're the pvp weapon of choice now. they're fast enough to get a powerattack in before a feint goes through.

oh and combustors/pistons are now powered weapons, in addition to not having been available until recently(they have also been made significantly harder to craft. tantalummmmm)

harvesting for me.

WAT.

URUMIS are the weapon of choice now?  WTF!  How strong IS this whip buff?  What did they do to them?
Blah Blah
You make me want to play again.
But not enough time and i don't think i will get another corp like wombat for crafting =P

Also:  Mazui?  Is that you?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 04:34:45 pm by Galick »
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: July 05, 2011, 05:36:04 pm »

Urumis do hella slashing damage and are v v fast. I have seen people effortlessly one shot trees/ants with them

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: July 05, 2011, 05:45:47 pm »

Their damage USED to suck ass.  Like, I could get more slash damage with an unmodded katana.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: July 05, 2011, 06:20:12 pm »

Their damage USED to suck ass.  Like, I could get more slash damage with an unmodded katana.
balanced urumi          6-8   42  2.8 *   slsh  9-18  9-38  34%    10.9

thats from a freak whipper who was hella debuffed at the time. balanced/ninetails urumi. oh and they're one handed so imagine fighting 2 of these h e h

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: July 05, 2011, 06:21:08 pm »

Also:  Mazui?  Is that you?
That It would be

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: July 05, 2011, 06:23:37 pm »

Yeah, at my best they did about 9-24ish damage with a 9 tail mod on it before this buff. wow.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 311