Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476215 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4215 on: June 12, 2011, 01:59:08 am »

Typically, around 32 total focus. Never really misblinked after I broke thirty, at least not more then once every 20-30 tries, and only telefragged about 3-4 times in the few months I had it. The removal of Jammer came right after I rerolled, which pissed me off, but it was never really an issue.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: June 12, 2011, 02:07:54 am »

Odd...I hovered around 34-36 focus and I misblinked a helluva lot.  I always ended up NEAR where I wanted, but never really on top of it.  And telefragging was more about what area you decide to blink to I found.  Like, never blink to frigging slagtown for one.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: June 12, 2011, 10:01:19 am »

There are no Sims right now in HATEMoo.

I noticed. It's sad :( Apparently it was because on of the mods "did not like them", from what I found out from my corp.

Also, they nerfed the crafting grinding in jail..I think that was before HateMOO though.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: June 12, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »

They are actually reworking sims, that is what I was told.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: June 12, 2011, 06:17:46 pm »

They're reworking alot of things.

Like the mutation remover, which doesn't exist atm.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #4220 on: June 17, 2011, 03:40:52 am »

Is it just me or does hardly anyone play anymore? I've been on for almost an hour now and I've only run into two people who were actually playing. Also, apartments have tons of vacancies now.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: June 17, 2011, 03:44:46 am »

Are you on HateMoo or HellMoo?
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #4222 on: June 17, 2011, 03:45:50 am »

Well I can't really be playing HellMOO, can I?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: June 17, 2011, 03:47:05 am »

You can, actually.  It's accepting new members again, No PvP allowed though.

I suppose it's either the time or the fact that people are just kinda getting over it.  Could just be a bad time for it with people sleeping and such.

Jafferey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: June 18, 2011, 12:38:17 am »

I checked both HellMOO and HateMOO recently and they both have members. Did you use the 'who' command to check?

Also, HellMOO now has limited PVP, and there are some other changes on the website.

Do you guys actually know what's going on? I mean as I said HellMOO still looks like it's actively developed. But there is tons of spam on the wiki and in comments on the main page.

Did the game owners/developers just split over a PvP disagreement or something??

Also, which one are you guys playing?

Brocrates

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: June 18, 2011, 03:59:26 am »

Hullo. I was originally Brocrates in the game, but got my nick changed to APPLEBOTTOM_JEANS after a hilarious series of events (@read 3046 on *comedy) I usually lurk around the bay12 forums quite a bit, and just saw this thread, so I decided to sign up. I am still somewhat scrubby, but ask for anything reasonable and I will try my best to help~

Also, Jafferey, play Hatemoo. It is also being actively developed, and had several changes. Also, sims are back, and I think they're reworking the mute remover.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 04:01:09 am by Brocrates »

Jafferey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: June 18, 2011, 06:04:00 am »

I like how grinding is easier in Hatemoo. Also, I'm playing Nowu.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: June 18, 2011, 10:08:24 am »

Rail's back B)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: June 18, 2011, 04:48:40 pm »

I checked both HellMOO and HateMOO recently and they both have members. Did you use the 'who' command to check?

Also, HellMOO now has limited PVP, and there are some other changes on the website.

Do you guys actually know what's going on? I mean as I said HellMOO still looks like it's actively developed. But there is tons of spam on the wiki and in comments on the main page.

Did the game owners/developers just split over a PvP disagreement or something??

Also, which one are you guys playing?
The players of hellmoo griefed the admins out of the game, and then the admins made it private only and got rid of everyone. Everyone moved to Hatemoo after that.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: June 26, 2011, 11:15:36 pm »

Been curious about this for a while, so I'm waiting on an email for some HATE.
... I'mma  be raped and/or murdered, aren't I?
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 311