Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476314 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4080 on: April 19, 2011, 03:03:54 am »

The problem is the only two people who ever went to macero regularly were me and scallywag. I'm not even sure if Goku went there much when he was on his proton pack blinker spree. Then a lot of it got recycled or moved, and he basically got pissed at it.

Also, you say that he is the ONLY one on Macero like its a bad thing. MOST of the areas are typically one admin in general, with others lending/doing specific things, like laser spider dropping the nuke reactor for the apts there.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: April 19, 2011, 03:05:59 am »

I went there pretty regularly, and he talked to me about it a lot.  And he complained alot about overwork when he talked to me.  He wants help with it according to him, or at least more player input.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: April 19, 2011, 03:54:06 am »

If we are setting up another official Bay12 corp I want in on it... Just putting that out there...

-EDIT-

Actually, I may not be able to commit much time to this after all it it would seem :(.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:53:21 pm by Grimshot »
My personality profile.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: April 20, 2011, 04:11:44 pm »

Something interesting I noticed.

One of the *biz messages in TOUHOU was one of our members skateboarding out of a plane and into the skies above FC before an admin pulled him back and was utterly confused.  That in itself is odd, but this is the interesting thing:

The area had the same description as the skies above Necropolis.  Toppled buildings tossed around by giants.  Take that as you will.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: April 20, 2011, 04:57:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Considering Gilmore said screw you to everyone, it could be a hint at that, since he behaved as a petulant child.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: April 20, 2011, 05:22:54 pm »

What I'm thinking is FC is gonna be the new Necro.  Or at least a ruin instead of the hub.

Or Hell, the whole FC/Slag/Gangland/Corp/Burb area will be like that.  It'd be interesting at least.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:27:01 pm by Galick »

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: April 24, 2011, 03:16:42 am »

Chillmoo has been reopened for players

Although to get in you either have to suck gilmores e-cock or donate monies

Samech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: April 24, 2011, 03:20:59 am »

Screw that. Hellmoo is dead. Long live HATE.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: April 24, 2011, 04:06:39 am »

Wait, Gilmore restarted the old servers as a PAY TO PLAY MUSH. WOW. That's a punchline.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: April 24, 2011, 04:09:21 am »

Gilmore's a greedy bastard who's dumbing down the game so it will be playable to more *"mainstream" gamers.

* When I say mainstream, I'm talking about games that are easy as piss. So, most of the games nowadays.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: April 25, 2011, 06:14:30 pm »

Okay, someone who knows what's going on really needs to give a bit of a breakdown. Also, what the fuck is HATE?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: April 25, 2011, 07:14:25 pm »

http://pastebin.com/7ebXTZgZ Old Hell's new philosophy explained.

Rawr: Basically, Gilmore threw a fit, and closed off the old hell servers to his friends and paying customers. New Hell, which is Hell: After The End, is run by 90% of the chillmins and reasonable folks from old hell, also there is a heron.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: April 25, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »

http://pastebin.com/7ebXTZgZ Old Hell's new philosophy explained.

You have GOT to be shitting me.  That is...there is...there are no words to describe this.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: April 25, 2011, 07:34:14 pm »

heron.
What is a heron?

edit: HellMOO, with no griefing.

HAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:36:10 pm by rawr359 »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: April 25, 2011, 09:10:49 pm »

heron.
What is a heron?

edit: HellMOO, with no griefing.

HAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A heron is a bird that will come and mess up your pots and pans at night.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 311