Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476359 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4050 on: April 12, 2011, 10:31:42 pm »

In a dark time... The HellMoo Crime Squad is born...
I think we just found the name of our new B12 corp...

*EuchreJack agrees to come by later.*

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: April 13, 2011, 12:25:47 am »

Figures that I'd start craving this game again right as it shuts down.

Any word on if/when it'll be back up (in some form) for those who can't bother with IRC?
15th or later

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: April 13, 2011, 12:28:38 am »

Oh man its been a fun ride, as player, as admin and as player again. Never thought the moo would drop to something like this but hey, it was funny.

This is actually really nice for me, since hell is gone right when i get a nice fat pile of irl work. Ill return eventually though.

Oh yeah, I was: shattershard, Rail, Guard, Gear and Meister.

One last flex. One last heh. My only regret is that only turned one persons double titan exo into bandages.

.beetz

EDIT: Huh i can still log in. Woo, lets get me a mansion!

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: April 13, 2011, 03:37:56 am »

LiberHell Crime Squad.
Oh man.  Fund it.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #4054 on: April 13, 2011, 11:53:21 am »

I can get you in touch with one of the new devs. $5 and I'll tell him to give your char a special item.

I can't promise he'll do that, but hey, I'll tell him.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: April 13, 2011, 04:18:36 pm »

Oh man its been a fun ride, as player, as admin and as player again. Never thought the moo would drop to something like this but hey, it was funny.

This is actually really nice for me, since hell is gone right when i get a nice fat pile of irl work. Ill return eventually though.

One last flex. One last heh. My only regret is that only turned one persons double titan exo into bandages.

.beetz

Holy shit, you were an admin?  That's a surprise since you were banned so often.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: April 13, 2011, 05:04:53 pm »

Why do you think he was banned so often?   ;D

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: April 14, 2011, 10:30:57 am »

.beetz

Holy shit, you were an admin?  That's a surprise since you were banned so often.

Yeah, i was a uselessmin. I asked to have my admin main (shattershard) scrambled around christmas so i could pvp and whatnot. And i only got banned once, on Rail/Gear for alt abuse (entering WOMBAT hq to repair their hat stands, seeing as i had an alt in WOMBAT). Oh and a 3 day scramble for spamming that one vuvuzella dude with pages going * * * BZZZZZZZZT * * *.

Eh, it was fun.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: April 14, 2011, 10:35:00 am »

.beetz

Yeah, i was a uselessmin. I asked to have my admin main (shattershard) scrambled around christmas so i could pvp and whatnot. And i only got banned once, on Rail/Gear for alt abuse (entering WOMBAT hq to repair their hat stands, seeing as i had an alt in WOMBAT). Oh and a 3 day scramble for spamming that one vuvuzella dude with pages going * * * BZZZZZZZZT * * *.

Eh, it was fun.
At least you never recycled $playerlogin.

Edit: We're playing on DA MOON.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:15:35 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: April 14, 2011, 09:37:09 pm »

Does this mean it's back up? I can't seem to get Charon to connect.
... and then it explodes!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: April 14, 2011, 09:39:47 pm »

OFFICIAL CHANNEL FOR HELLMOO | http://hellmoo.org/ | Connect to 76.73.71.22 on port 7777 for your FREE moon experience!
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: April 14, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »

.beetz

Eh, it was fun.
At least you never recycled $playerlogin.

No, but i did once fire a desolator into a bunch of Dagon's generics, therby fucking up the colo. Shortly after which i accidentaly possesed and got stuck in a dino corpse, thus lagging the SHIT out of the entire moo for upwards of a minute.

I also made Stabs a crown of dicks for winning a hand to hand rap battle. Shit, did i do anything useful? Uh.....I made sniper rounds craftable......and improvised splints........and uh.....the maid uniforms. Wait why the fuck did i even make those.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: April 14, 2011, 10:08:06 pm »

Oh you know why brah, you know.

Anyway, its up for everyone to fuck around. Not quite back yet, me thinks, just there to give players something to do besides fapping.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: April 14, 2011, 10:14:27 pm »

There are luchadore masks. Also, lots of GOOD changes in *clp after the *clp announcing the closing of the moo.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: April 14, 2011, 10:56:17 pm »

I got on and wandered around for a bit lol. All I really did though was explore some and shoot up with speed while popping pills  :D
My personality profile.
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 311