Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476342 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3975 on: April 07, 2011, 10:59:58 pm »

What the fuck is Gilmore smoking and where the fuck can I get it?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

plisken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:27 pm »

That gilmore paste bin is like a few months old at least.

Anyway, it's anyones guess at to what the future of HellMOO is at the moment. This could just be an experimental phase (they'd want to hope so, because it's fucking terrible and it's only getting worse with time) but theres still a good portion of dicksmokers playing, so what incentive is there for the admins to say "well this is shite, it's not working, let's revert to tried and true"?

I'm hoping it really is just a testing phase, but it would've been nice if they could have told us how, why and how long it will go for.

If the badmins had just come right out from the start and explained what they were doing, why they were doing it etc, there would be 99% less bad reactions.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: April 07, 2011, 11:41:55 pm »

Anyway, it's anyones guess at to what the future of HellMOO is at the moment. This could just be an experimental phase (they'd want to hope so, because it's fucking terrible and it's only getting worse with time) but theres still a good portion of dicksmokers playing, so what incentive is there for the admins to say "well this is shite, it's not working, let's revert to tried and true"?

I'm hoping it really is just a testing phase, but it would've been nice if they could have told us how, why and how long it will go for.

If the badmins had just come right out from the start and explained what they were doing, why they were doing it etc, there would be 99% less bad reactions.
You don't understand what their point of view is. They want to alienate a significant part of the playerbase. Personally I disagree with them, as assholes make the game better, especially when you want to play a character based on justice and righteousness. In time, they will succeed, and in time hellmoo will rise again.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: April 08, 2011, 12:02:01 am »

You don't understand what their point of view is. They want to alienate a significant part of the playerbase. Personally I disagree with them, as assholes make the game better, especially when you want to play a character based on justice and righteousness. In time, they will succeed, and in time hellmoo will rise again.
You can actually get around 280k ahead in xp. By doing everything.

This makes it a ton easier for dedicated griefers, as they can put tons and tons of work into it, and basically be ahead forever.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: April 08, 2011, 02:29:50 am »

Welp, was hoping to come back eventually once I got the mmo monkey off my back. Think I'm calling it quits for good now though lol.
My personality profile.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: April 08, 2011, 03:13:43 am »

Grim, nice to see ya again.  And yeah, Hell is pretty much dead, now.  As I said, I only play to dick around and talk to my friends.

And my brags are absolutely hilarious.  I'm the fourth best at pretty much everything involving brains except for craft, which I'm the third best of.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: April 08, 2011, 03:17:46 am »

Grim, nice to see ya again.  And yeah, Hell is pretty much dead, now.  As I said, I only play to dick around and talk to my friends.

And my brags are absolutely hilarious.  I'm the fourth best at pretty much everything involving brains except for craft, which I'm the third best of.
I'm the #9 fisherman in the world and the #3 chiller in the world.
I'm not even sure what the chiller refers to.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: April 08, 2011, 03:27:27 am »

Chiller refers to having cold feet in bed.
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: April 08, 2011, 03:57:07 am »

Ignore me, screwed up the forum momentarily, just move along...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:59:26 am by Galick »
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: April 08, 2011, 03:58:30 am »

I'm the #9 fisherman in the world and the #3 chiller in the world.
I'm not even sure what the chiller refers to.

Chiller refers to having a chill apartment.  Basically, having good furniture in it, and not having it be a cluttered mess.  The more chill you have, the more you destress when in it.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: April 08, 2011, 08:24:05 am »

this is all hilarious.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: April 09, 2011, 02:39:58 am »

I believe the game may be permanently dead.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: April 09, 2011, 02:42:34 am »

Alright. I just tried to log in, and it just tells me bye and there are 29 people on. I'm going to assume that means I wasn't randomly banned for something, and they've just taken the servers down again.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: April 09, 2011, 02:43:21 am »

It's the end of the world, as we know it~

Seriously though, this sucks beyond belief.  I'm gonna miss hell.

IRC chat is: /attach irc.synirc.net' and '/join #ulasucks

Admins and players are there, talking.  Mainly Benthic.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: April 09, 2011, 02:48:59 am »

Everyone, BOYCOTT THIS PILE OF SHIT!

Do it until the beast is truly dead, or the creators realise their mistakes.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 311