Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476327 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3795 on: December 10, 2010, 12:26:39 am »

As has probably already been deduced, I haven't had as much time lately to spend on HellMOO.  This is a trend that will continue for some time, and it's unlikely that I'll get much regular playing in.

If there's anything that needs my attention, send me a PM here and I'll see what I can do about logging on.  And if our almighty leader could get around to doing that thing I need from him, that'd be even better, especially considering my future schedule and ingame concerns.
Pah, I did that a long while ago.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: December 21, 2010, 09:10:01 am »

Get in touch with me for what you need. I'm basically in charge now. Also, we may need some assistance coming up as well. Some odd signs and portents. Oh well. Wombat is doing well, now is a great time to come back anyway.

Edit: We're doing great, but we can use all the idlers back on. You know who you are, come on back and enjoy the new and improved wombat.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:11:42 am by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: January 08, 2011, 05:15:33 am »

Bumping this up at the request of Beor, going back to my lurking ways now.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #3798 on: January 11, 2011, 12:50:14 am »

Oh hey guys! I started playing again as a new character, but you'll have to figure out who I am 'cause I'm not telling.
I'll give you a hint.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

dodobird

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: January 21, 2011, 11:55:39 am »

I just started playing, there're so many skills that i am confused.

I played a fist guy and he was much easier than the previous one who got killed before the knife cuts the enemy.
I figured i shouldn't tag both fists and clubs, so i'm making a new guy.

Maybe a suggestion will help, what kind of guy does wombat need?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: January 21, 2011, 02:20:23 pm »

All those who have left should come back and see the hilarious changes made by the admins. Can't eat with face gear, cams no longer pay out if you just have one, and others.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: January 21, 2011, 03:05:51 pm »

ist fucking gay, vader didn't have to deal with this.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: January 21, 2011, 04:45:35 pm »

Yeah, a lot of changes in the past month. Also, lots of excitement just now. So come on back.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: January 21, 2011, 08:06:04 pm »

Me and the other ENEMA guys were putting up posters about the nerfs saying "Down with Jed" It was hilarious.
In other news Jed is an evil bastard who loves spoiling our fun.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: January 21, 2011, 11:42:21 pm »

Yeah, a lot of changes in the past month. Also, lots of excitement just now. So come on back.
What kind of changes? Haven't really played in months and I got an email saying I missed a payment on my apartment a while back so I'm definitely kicked out by now, not sure if I have the time to start playing again.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: January 22, 2011, 01:34:40 am »

Oh god, I've thought of HellMOO now and then, and occasionally feel like coming back. But by this point I'm sure I've lost everything, and I don't want to start over again.

Is gangland still a no-go zone? That really ruined the whole atmosphere for me.

Though I am curious what these changes you're talking about are, too.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: January 22, 2011, 02:18:14 am »

You can't eat/drink/smoke/take drugs with anything on your face, even things that don't obstruct your mouth, like glasses. Last I heard, they were about to implement permanent weapon degradation.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: January 22, 2011, 03:10:59 am »

Last I heard, they were about to implement permanent weapon degradation.
What the hell? That's a terrible idea. :(
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

LukeRM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: January 22, 2011, 04:09:24 am »

You can't eat/drink/smoke/take drugs with anything on your face, even things that don't obstruct your mouth, like glasses. Last I heard, they were about to implement permanent weapon degradation.

Huh? That's weird, I can still eat/drink/smoke/take drugs while wearing a gas mask and sunglasses despite the announcement. Maybe they are an exception.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 04:11:43 am by LukeRM »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: January 22, 2011, 04:17:40 am »

Trust me, if you've lost everything it can be replaced. Its not that big a deal anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 311