Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476639 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3240 on: October 02, 2010, 12:48:07 pm »

Annnnd I'm bored from hellmoo again because nobody logs on to play. Solo playing will only get you so much fun.

There were about ten WOMBATeers online at any one time last night.  We kept that up for a good stretch, too.  When are you playing?

And really, if you're feeling unimpressed, you just need a gimmick character!  Incredibly useless and/or inefficient, but loads of fun just the same!  Shall you be the dwarven sewer king, tossing axes and taking names with your chudly brethren?  Will you be the freakish serial killer, flaying his victims with horrific whips before skinning their corpses and making clothes from their flesh?  Will you take on life as a wizard, spouting smoke and flames (or frost, should you so choose) while regenerating your muscle tissue and screeching horrifically?

Or perhaps you'll become a zombie priest and spend your days preaching the word of unlife to the unbelievers?  Many opportunities await!

But yeah, playing with buds is always fun.  Are we just in completely different timezones or something?

Kagus: Sure thing. I got like 21 beets to give you anyway. Though I need to get another storage container, maybe a weapon rack or something.

I seriously need to get another mug and actuated valve...  I am *this* close to having a distillery set up so I can actually make something from this sugar pile I've got accumulating in my dresser.  Maybe I should resort to the dreaded player economy for the first time...  Eep.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: October 02, 2010, 02:03:20 pm »

What about the mk I tactical helmet? Anyone know much about getting one?
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: October 02, 2010, 02:36:51 pm »

Try it. Might cost you a couple thousand, but if you offer to buy for 5k, someone will probably have one. Don't think there is ANYTHING else that uses it.

Those helms are good head gear, but probably overpriced, IIRC.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: October 02, 2010, 02:53:01 pm »

Annnnd I'm bored from hellmoo again because nobody logs on to play. Solo playing will only get you so much fun.

There were about ten WOMBATeers online at any one time last night.  We kept that up for a good stretch, too.  When are you playing?

And really, if you're feeling unimpressed, you just need a gimmick character!  Incredibly useless and/or inefficient, but loads of fun just the same!  Shall you be the dwarven sewer king, tossing axes and taking names with your chudly brethren?  Will you be the freakish serial killer, flaying his victims with horrific whips before skinning their corpses and making clothes from their flesh?  Will you take on life as a wizard, spouting smoke and flames (or frost, should you so choose) while regenerating your muscle tissue and screeching horrifically?

Or perhaps you'll become a zombie priest and spend your days preaching the word of unlife to the unbelievers?  Many opportunities await!

But yeah, playing with buds is always fun.  Are we just in completely different timezones or something?

Kagus: Sure thing. I got like 21 beets to give you anyway. Though I need to get another storage container, maybe a weapon rack or something.

I seriously need to get another mug and actuated valve...  I am *this* close to having a distillery set up so I can actually make something from this sugar pile I've got accumulating in my dresser.  Maybe I should resort to the dreaded player economy for the first time...  Eep.

Shur, gimme your IGN so I can pm thee in game for fun time adventures et stuff.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: October 02, 2010, 04:58:16 pm »

[||||||||**********************] [ -22 8/30 ]  AAAAUGH!  Your chest!
[b###D][ 26%] Blood splashes from Devek's chest at the impact of the blackfur sasquatch's fist!
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: October 02, 2010, 07:08:30 pm »

It ended up I didn't have the money to pay for my rent in Sweaty Palms while I was away... I lost ALL OF MY SHIT. D:
Right now, I only have $300 and a camcorder with a memory card. I lost my awesome flame chain with balanced grip, butane flame, and tentacle mod, my lotus armor, my ~20 trauma kits, my rack of heads, and several difficult to obtain things that I had gotten by luck... :<

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: October 02, 2010, 07:18:21 pm »

We are brothers in arms, Jack.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: October 02, 2010, 07:48:11 pm »

And you're both named Jack.  Do I detect a pattern?

And Dakk, I'm Kyrgyz in-game.  Very inspired choice of name.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: October 02, 2010, 07:51:48 pm »

Seriously, page one of wombat in game if it happens again. We can run to Sargo's.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: October 03, 2010, 01:24:32 am »

Just climbed mount fisty all the way to the summit and got leapfrog, with a total of 18 climb using speed hypos!
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: October 03, 2010, 02:55:55 am »

You need a corp Bardum?

Well, I'm in STABS right now, it seems to be okay.
But a Bay12 corp would of course be more awesome :D

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: October 03, 2010, 03:03:52 am »

The thing about switching from STABS to WOMBAT (basically the Bay12 corp) is that a) STABS members are going after WOMBAT (and everyone else, it seems) and b) STABS members will be going after you for leaving STABS for WOMBAT. I'd love to have you, I'm sure everyone else would too, but it's a big decision so don't take it lightly unless you take BOOLETS TO THE FACE lightly.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: October 03, 2010, 03:41:36 am »

I just logged in and am no longer in a corp. No idea why.
So, I can join WOMBAT. Hoooray  :D

EDIT: Hmm, nobody of STABS is online, and Stabs himself is in another corp. Is STABS dead ???
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:48:28 am by Bardum Idith »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: October 03, 2010, 04:01:25 am »

Yeah, STABS has essentially dissolved.  What could you expect?  It was a griefercorp of thugs who bullied those weaker than them into submission, and with a rampant joy for causing random chaos and mayhem.  It was bound to die sooner or later.

Stabs still wants to kill us though, just not quite as capitalized.  And although dinaxio has been acting quite strange lately, I'm fairly certain he'd like to shove my head on a pike a few more times.

Today, WOMBAT topped the $200,000 mark!  Hooray and rejoicing!  Also, check out 4689 on *ideas to see my glorious ineptitude in making a proper message.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: October 03, 2010, 04:38:40 am »

I just came up with the best NPC EVER.

Thrown out of a plane at 3500 feet by Ascot, world renowned douchebag, the baby known only as Baby was caught mid-air by a chupacabra and trained as a LUCHADORE. Now, with masked face and pink toes, he prowls the skies, looking for EVILDOERS to defeat in honorable combat!

e: that suggestion did not go down well at all. Why is that so hilarious to me?

Also, I can't be the only one who thinks a LUCHACABRA is a good idea.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 04:45:04 am by Jackrabbit »
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 311