Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 477034 times)

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #2880 on: September 21, 2010, 04:44:00 pm »

In the northwest room of Dope Jack's, off the northwest edge of gangland. Just go west on the street that passes the mall and runs south of the police station, at the very end go northwest and you're in Dope Jack's.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: September 21, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »

Assuming the gangland cams aren't at horrible levels of toughness, you can do pretty good grinding out on them, even at one hack. A little THC, which you can get at almost any time from the corp clave tobacco store, and ya keep stress down nicely. Can also make you a few bucks.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Axedwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: September 21, 2010, 05:04:14 pm »

There is also one in the gangland bomb shelter, which is easier to hack than Dope Jack's. Good if you're starting from 0 total.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: September 21, 2010, 05:08:09 pm »

Assuming the gangland cams aren't at horrible levels of toughness, you can do pretty good grinding out on them, even at one hack. A little THC, which you can get at almost any time from the corp clave tobacco store, and ya keep stress down nicely. Can also make you a few bucks.
a) They are. As in, at 2 raw with 14 brains (can't recall the total) they all were "ludicrous" to "impossible".
b) You can get a lifetime supply of weed free if you have alright climb: just climb southwest off the AP roof, search, and go down the hatch you find. There are colas with 400 doses each sitting in one of the plants.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: September 21, 2010, 05:19:35 pm »

And even if you don't have good climbing skill and you aren't allowed inside Corpclave, you can still get weed by going down to the 9-Eleven and buying blunt wraps.  Each wrap has something like 5 blunts in it, and each blunt is worth a very significant amount of THC.  And you really don't need that much, since the stuff is amazingly effective at dropping stress levels.  Still though, free weed is better than cheap weed, and I'd never heard of the place Pseudonymous just mentioned...

Well, Did they make an SA corp? Did it fail?
Uh, there's always been one.
GOON, DRS, now COPS.

Right, that's kind of the point.  He's just asking why a Bay12 corp would be torn to shreds, whereas a SA corp would become so powerful and long-lived that it's just become integrated into the game.

Personally, I think that may very well be the nubbin.  The main reason a Bay12 corp would get torn apart if it ever got started...  Is the SA corp.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #2885 on: September 21, 2010, 06:00:35 pm »

Still, I can see it. DWARF. I don't know what it stands for, but it's cool.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: September 21, 2010, 06:07:07 pm »

Alright, I snagged some weed from that spot. About 2400 doses worth if anyone needs some. Beortrix in game.

Also, I stole a protection contract from the chick sleeping in there. If anyone's corp wants it.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: September 21, 2010, 06:07:22 pm »

Still, I can see it. DWARF. I don't know what it stands for, but it's cool.
D.runken W.arriors A.re R.efusing to F.ight
heh
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: September 21, 2010, 06:51:28 pm »

All Iron Liver, all the time.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #2889 on: September 21, 2010, 06:55:20 pm »

Hell, I'd start it if I had the money.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: September 21, 2010, 07:00:19 pm »

How much is it? I've gotten pretty good at running packages, I could fire it up if it isn't horribly expensive.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: September 21, 2010, 07:19:17 pm »

The thing is that having an exclusive corp of only B12ers would likely piss some people off.
Personally I think we ought to just make a corp, not a DF themed corp, with the founding members being B12ers.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:25 pm »

Yes, definitely not a DF themed corp.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:29 pm »

Thats what I had intended. B12ers as management, and pretty much hire anyone.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:43 pm »

The problem would be getting a core of people who were experienced players and from b12, as most of our skilled players are already in corps
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 311