Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476951 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #615 on: July 24, 2009, 07:57:03 pm »

Skev is also known as 'buzzkill' ingame.

>:|

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 24, 2009, 08:00:20 pm »

:O

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 25, 2009, 01:09:07 am »

So, how're the bay12ers on this game, is the community still reasonably active?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 25, 2009, 01:19:30 am »

Its an interesting game. I'm still playing.

BTW, if anyone is using mace and wants a kick ass weapon, just bring me a baseball bat, and I'll make you a razor bat. +3 slash and everything else is the same as the bat. Better then all the other low end maces.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 25, 2009, 01:28:41 am »

I'm still playing. I've gotten over losing all that XP. ._. I'm not sure about everyone else since I left the party.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 25, 2009, 02:22:55 am »

BTW, if anyone is using mace and wants a kick ass weapon, just bring me a baseball bat, and I'll make you a razor bat. +3 slash and everything else is the same as the bat. Better then all the other low end maces.
Speaking of which, I can make those if Beorn isn't available for whatever reason, and we should probably look into whether a nail board is a good club or not. I can improvise a nail board, and Beorn probably can too.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 25, 2009, 02:25:21 am »

Speaking of which, I can make those if Beorn isn't available for whatever reason, and we should probably look into whether a nail board is a good club or not. I can improvise a nail board, and Beorn probably can too.
Same here.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2009, 02:27:07 am »

Same here.
We should corner the market for low level clubs. Sit outside Ammunation selling razorbats, nail boards, and nail maces for cheap. We'll be millionaires.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2009, 02:40:14 am »

Razor bats are superior to all other low end maces. On a hit, it does a minimum of 1 bash and 3 slash damage. Thats REALLY nice, and the to hit isn't horrible at 7.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 25, 2009, 03:01:10 am »

So, I just signed up, and Jackbread's been really helpful. Thanks, Jack!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2009, 03:12:04 am »

Hmm, how does throwing stack up?  I tried hurling a cinder block at someone but unfortunately black lung had already crippled my stats (along with high stress and tiredness), and I basically just dropped it.

I accidentally drunk from a canteen I found on the floor, and... luckily it wasn't poisonous.  I think it must've been gin or vodka or something, since it was clear and made me slightly drunk.  Hmm.  Any place to fill my canteen with water that isn't full of disease?

And would hyperimmune be a good starting mutation?  I'm not sure what "nanite healers" are or how bad it would be to lose 60% of their functionality.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 25, 2009, 03:20:18 am »

Hmm, how does throwing stack up?  I tried hurling a cinder block at someone but unfortunately black lung had already crippled my stats (along with high stress and tiredness), and I basically just dropped it.

I accidentally drunk from a canteen I found on the floor, and... luckily it wasn't poisonous.  I think it must've been gin or vodka or something, since it was clear and made me slightly drunk.  Hmm.  Any place to fill my canteen with water that isn't full of disease?

And would hyperimmune be a good starting mutation?  I'm not sure what "nanite healers" are or how bad it would be to lose 60% of their functionality.
Nanite healers are a medical object that instantly heal you rather than medical kits gradual heal. If someone has 60% functionality, that is basically how much HP they have left.
The sink in the orphanage is a good place for water.
I'm not really sure what you mean by "stack up."

EDIT: Also, no problem, NME! :D

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 25, 2009, 03:32:21 am »

I basically meant "How good is it compared to other attacks?".  I somehow doubt it will be like DF beetles of doom...

I can probably stick to trauma kits for now.  Already taken to carrying one around at all times.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 25, 2009, 03:36:15 am »

Ah. I'm not sure because I don't use it. Sorry.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:06 am »

Fair enough.  I'll just have to chuck random objects at people :D

Probably gonna aim for mutations to make me tougher and slightly less likely to die (stuff like High Density, Ultra Clot, Snake Skin and so on).
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 311