Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476950 times)

Old-Man-Gator

• Bay Watcher
  • Pickled Prawn
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2009, 03:29:34 am »

Are you serious?

Supposed to ask first?

Hahaha.

Emalde

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2009, 03:51:29 am »

Your cortex bomb went off probably because an admin used an all seeing eye in the sky on the jail, saw the spamish script grinding like activity of yours, and decided, even though noone was THERE to care you were spamming the room with MAKIN' LOCKPICKS messages, blew your cortex bomb.

You are the dumbest.

The bomb implants are prone to arbitrary explosions, but it's more likely it exploded because you were outside of the cells during lights out.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 24, 2009, 03:52:24 am »

I didn't even know the cells opened unless you picked them. It said "evening lockdown" and I went up, the cells were still closed. D:

EDIT: Rewording
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:04:47 am by Jack_Bread »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2009, 04:02:03 am »

Your cortex bomb went off probably because an admin used an all seeing eye in the sky on the jail, saw the spamish script grinding like activity of yours, and decided, even though noone was THERE to care you were spamming the room with MAKIN' LOCKPICKS messages, blew your cortex bomb.

You are the dumbest.

The bomb implants are prone to arbitrary explosions, but it's more likely it exploded because you were outside of the cells during lights out.

Hey, is it just me or are all the escaped lunatics (who I presume are regular players of this game and join for this thread) overly confrontational dicks?

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2009, 04:03:00 am »

You are the dumbest.

Hey.

No need to through insults around.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2009, 04:05:37 am »

Dicks I say!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2009, 04:05:56 am »

You are the dumbest.

Hey, is it just me or are all the escaped lunatics (who I presume are regular players of this game and join for this thread) overly confrontational dicks?
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=38405.msg649113#msg649113 ::)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2009, 04:28:12 am »

Duly noted.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2009, 05:04:52 am »

Eh? That was about a fursuit, which whilst friggin creepy, didn't involve me insulting anyone for no reason.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2009, 04:24:11 pm »

I've been making some money from curing black lung from random NPCs (it seems to be pretty widspread) even with crappy medic skills (1, to be precise) it works often enough to turn a pretty good profit (costs $175 per syringue, 10 doses, $75 per successful cure).  The annoying thing is that if I get black lung (happens a lot - is there some way to immunise yourself?) it hits my medic skill, and I need a few hypos to cure myself.

By the way, should I be worried that I have no fewer than 8.10 fetish points in "autosexual"?

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2009, 04:26:19 pm »

No.

It only means you get turned on by yourself.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2009, 06:41:29 pm »

You can get hyperimmune. It makes you immune to all dieseases and other stuff.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2009, 07:16:45 pm »

You are the dumbest.

I'm pretty sure Emalde is an admin actually.
I got nothing

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 24, 2009, 07:18:23 pm »

You are the dumbest.

I'm pretty sure Emalde is an admin actually.

Somehow, I thought that might be the case.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 24, 2009, 07:50:04 pm »

I've been making some money from curing black lung from random NPCs (it seems to be pretty widspread) even with crappy medic skills (1, to be precise) it works often enough to turn a pretty good profit (costs $175 per syringue, 10 doses, $75 per successful cure).  The annoying thing is that if I get black lung (happens a lot - is there some way to immunise yourself?) it hits my medic skill, and I need a few hypos to cure myself.

Go to the free hospital in central slagtown, they'll cure you of any diseased(almost) and give you candy too.
you should also use trauma kits on them when they are really hurt. the more hurt they are, the more money they give.

My first post in the thread, i use the nick Skev ingame.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 311