Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476796 times)

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #540 on: July 20, 2009, 02:50:48 pm »

Everyone should kill Agnes at least once. I despise her, and the battle that finally resulted in sweet victory was long an epic, and I lost a comrade to her vile dagger. Managed to get a chainsaw from her though. Why a nun had a chainsaw in her desk... is a question I do not wish to ask.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 20, 2009, 04:18:38 pm »

Well, gee, I'm sorry I saw you looting and assumed you killed her. I did manage to get some nice leather boots from her body though. Still need to find a new thighbone to run around with though.

Edit: Just saw Inaluct, and this.

The soda machine sings, "Losing is Fun!"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 07:02:58 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 20, 2009, 07:36:35 pm »

I saw you, Beorn and wasn't sure if you were the Bay12 one. I saw you sizing me up and was about to challenge you to a duel, but you walked away. :P

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 20, 2009, 08:06:43 pm »

Alright, I need to roll up a new character, since mine keeps dieing to zombie Kholhaus's, but this is fun. And I haven't even gotten farther then killing a few orphans.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 20, 2009, 08:08:55 pm »

mine keeps dieing to zombie Kholhaus's

...That actually worked?

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2009, 12:13:28 am »

Beorn, if you are still an orphan there isnt any need to reroll. If you have grown up, then I would stick it out a few days and learn more about the game before you suicide and reroll.

I did it after 3 or 4 days and it was very easy to get caught up to where i was.
I got nothing

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 21, 2009, 01:21:14 am »

I should probably reroll. Maybe I'll even grind this time.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 21, 2009, 02:40:34 am »

I had crappy stats and skills. I could barely take out an orphan at that point. I like my new build a bit better, though I am debating what mutation to get first.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2009, 02:48:31 am »

So... I was grinding my brawn as usual when suddenly Necanthrope, an admin, came in and without warning, killed me. Considering I wasn't AFK and was just as surprised to see him there, it was a bit of a shock for that to happen. Even more distressing is the fact that if he ever catches me grinding again, he'll permaban me, which is ridiculous as every single high level player must do it in order to get anywhere in the game. He told some bullshit lies to others about how he tried to contact me repeatedly, but unless he was paging "uniman" (and I wouldn't be surprised if he did), I didn't see any message. This is especially so since I have seperate chat windows and page windows and thus would have seen any incoming message.

So, to save us both trouble, as there's no point playing the game if I'm forbidden to get better at it, I'll just stop playing now.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2009, 02:49:48 am »

Damn.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 21, 2009, 02:52:47 am »

So... I was grinding my brawn as usual when suddenly Necanthrope, an admin, came in and without warning, killed me. Considering I wasn't AFK and was just as surprised to see him there, it was a bit of a shock for that to happen. Even more distressing is the fact that if he ever catches me grinding again, he'll permaban me, which is ridiculous as every single high level player must do it in order to get anywhere in the game. He told some bullshit lies to others about how he tried to contact me repeatedly, but unless he was paging "uniman" (and I wouldn't be surprised if he did), I didn't see any message. This is especially so since I have seperate chat windows and page windows and thus would have seen any incoming message.

So, to save us both trouble, as there's no point playing the game if I'm forbidden to get better at it, I'll just stop playing now.

What a goddamned dumbass.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 21, 2009, 03:02:47 am »

How were you grinding, Umi?

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 21, 2009, 03:03:56 am »

I think you should mail / page Gilmore or another admin and/or ask about it on Zot. I think it was a misunderstanding, and you have to remember that players compare to admins on HellMOO around 60/40... if not more. The chance of you finding one admin who's just mistaken about something would presumably be much, much higher.

He has to be mistaken. Help Grinding even says that it's an encouraged activity!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 21, 2009, 03:08:21 am »

How were you grinding, Umi?
Moving left and right while carrying two tvs. As recommended by Erich. Normally I wouldn't bother doing such boring crap, but the fact of the matter is that to use rifles, you need to get your brawn to 17 or you'll never get anywhere. I was going to grind my brawn to 14 and use mutations to get the rest.

Keiseth: I'm not going to bother. Who knows when it's going to happen again. Necanthrope not only killed me, but he kicked down my brawn ip by 12 points, which through grinding takes 12 hours to get back. I really can't be arsed.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 21, 2009, 03:16:34 am »

What a goddamned dumbass.

Damn straight.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 311