Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476051 times)

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4530 on: May 31, 2012, 11:08:02 pm »

If any older people here still play hell i'm genuinely curious what the appeal of it is in it's current state. What's the challenge without pvp? Do people compete to get the most money or have the chillest cribs? Not trying to hate, I was just taking a look at it to see if I might consider playing should HATE continue to self destruct and it I don't see the appeal of it. I've never been a griefer but the sense of danger and the drama (non-admin drama) kept things interesting.

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: June 01, 2012, 12:01:10 am »

Believe me, there are plenty of drama even without griefing. I'm getting sick and tired of things going batshit crazy every 5 minutes.
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.

Senso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://lendemaindeveille.com
« Reply #4532 on: October 18, 2012, 03:22:37 am »

Psst! Hey you! HellMOO has just (30 minutes ago) launched a new server instance, with full PVP and absolutely no rules. No drama, no badmins, no furries, no crybabies. So if you're not a pussy, join in the fun.

hellmoo.org port 8888

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: October 18, 2012, 05:57:40 am »

Wow, it's like they are fighting!. fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fightfightfightfightfightfight

Also I have yet to play either in my life. Which should a bedazzled thread reader pick if he chooses to tipple in such things as actually playing a free game he enjoys reading about?

Also, who would win in real life, Hell or Hate? Given equal armaments of course. This is a stupid question and you should feel bad if you answer it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:45:32 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Senso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: October 18, 2012, 07:08:46 am »

Well HATE already lost, that wasn't hard. :smug:

Also, HATE was built on 98% Hell so.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: October 18, 2012, 06:07:53 pm »

I'm in as Chaz. If any of you make a corp, I might join it later.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

genmac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: October 19, 2012, 01:33:02 pm »

Psst! Hey you! HellMOO has just (30 minutes ago) launched a new server instance, with full PVP and absolutely no rules. No drama, no badmins, no furries, no crybabies. So if you're not a pussy, join in the fun.

hellmoo.org port 8888

awwww yeah

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: October 19, 2012, 04:41:26 pm »

Hmm... HATE when it first released had a lot of good changes, mostly to gyming and xp grind

Did Hellmoo change any of these?

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: October 19, 2012, 07:01:32 pm »

hellmoo.org port 8888

If anything is going to get me back into HellMOO it's a desire to craft shit, not wreck shit.

Future

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: October 20, 2012, 09:06:12 am »

The old one at hellmoo.org port: 7777 is still there if your more interested in crafting dei. ive recently started up again and it seems pretty chill.

subliminal

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: October 22, 2012, 04:49:36 pm »

I learnt how to buy weapons, armour and.... well.... I learnt how to "Take" my horniness out on others.

but now I am in hell, lost in the maze....How do I get out? please  :'(

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: October 22, 2012, 11:38:24 pm »

I learnt how to buy weapons, armour and.... well.... I learnt how to "Take" my horniness out on others.

but now I am in hell, lost in the maze....How do I get out? please  :'(
I'm rather impressed you got to hell so early. Typically its a pain to get to, though heaven is harder, as is nirvana. All I can say, as I haven't been to hell in a while, is try going up.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: October 23, 2012, 01:32:47 am »

The maze doesn't actually go anywhere.  Just go out the direction you came in (which is to say, if you entered the maze by going north into it, then went west seven times, just go south again).

If you want to get all the way out of hell, without insulting Hitler or getting assplundered by the rape demon or drinking a glass of sweet, sweet babyjuice, then just head left from where the maze is.  The exit out of hell is right across from Satan's office.

And hell really isn't that difficult to get to, unless they changed something recently...  It's generally just a matter of offing yourself in the suicide booth.

subliminal

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: October 23, 2012, 01:49:48 am »

awesome, thank you both for the reply :)

Senso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: October 23, 2012, 05:36:35 am »

HellMOO PVP (port 8888) has been getting a lot of players during the day, not bad for a few days opened. We had 37 players on, earlier. There are already a few corps fighting for power and this version of HellMOO is always being tweaked to make competition/PvP fun and cool. For the babbies, the instance on hellmoo.org port 7777 has no PvP or robbery. :)
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 311